Pakistanis in Lebanon and the West Bank

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pakistanis in Lebanon and the West Bank

In the Balkans wars, Muslims from all parts of the world went to participate against the Serbian forces, same happened in Chechnya, and is also happening in Afghanistan and Kashmir. Muslims (from Malysia to Arab Gulf to North Africa) have gone to fight in the spirit of brotherhood. Has any Pakistani gone to participate in the conflict of the Middle East? Or is that they are only all talk and no action?

Serious answers only please.

I don't have any information about this, but I think jihadis here (in Pakistan) are more focused towards jihad in Kashmir. Not all Pakistani jihadis are fortunate enough to be able to travel to go there and fight.

------------------
    We oughta be Changez like, don't we?

Comment

Mr. NYAhmadi, which conflicts in particular, do you want to discuss: the Gulf War or the Israeli Palestinian issue?

Also sir would you think it rational for people to fight in the Middle East and not for a cause which is closer to home and holds stronger sentimental value?

Regards Abby

Comment

A lot less fortunate Sudanese are said to be fighting in Kashmir (same distance for them as the Mideast for Pakistanis). How do you explain that?

Pakistanis went to Bosnia during the war there, why can’t they go to the West Bank? (Pakistan is ‘officially’ involved in Afghanistan). My opinion is that Pakistanis are not interested in the Mideast conflict and offer only moral support, but so does the rest of the world, including many Americans to the Palestinian cause. Yesterday’s suicide bombing that killed over a dozen Israelis and the sentiment in Pakistan will be the usual (oh, the Israelis deserve that), but what about sending some Pakistani Jawans to carry out such missions? My thinking on this is that most of them are Chickens and are scared of Israeli retaliation should they ever even think about such a thing. They may stand up to the US, but they will never stand up to Israel.

IB. There is only one conflict in the Middle-east – the mother of all conflicts, a lot more intricate than any-other problem in the world, including the Irish problem.

Comment

I want to Know whther
          Muslims are the Only Human Beings on Earth Or there are some other else

Comment

i dont think pakistani goverment will
            allow or mid-easten goverment will accept
            outsiders come in to their territories
            to fight. pakistan's interst in islam
            just confined to kashmir.

Comment

Mr. NYAhamdi is all that generalization or can you support it with proof? For a fact I don't know if they are any Pakistanis fighting in the battle, and I assume you don’t know either and that is why you have asked this question. Second they don't keep records for such things so you may stick to your assumption that the Pakistani fighters are cowards, but that is a subjective opinion.

Comment

IB. Could you restate what you wrote, as it makes absolutely no sense. What kind of supporting evidence do you want? Doesn’t the entire world know that the Pakistani ISI created (with the help of Saudis and Americans) the Taliban? and are at the forefront of the Kashmiri struggle? My point was that they are more vocal than anyone else about the Palestinians, but why don’t they send some Jawans there to carry on the missions that they so support? Nor do they train Palestinian Gorillas, like they trained the Taliban.

Comment

Mr. NYAhmadi I will try to explain once again, to my knowledge there is no evidence supporting your claim that there are no Pakistanis in the occupied territories. However there is no proof to counter your comments either, so it is in my opinion a matter of subjective assumptions which you know to be true:

A. There could be a small, very small number of Pakistanis in the occupied territories.

Or

B. There are none at all.

So it is impossible to discuss the issue when no one truly has all the correct facts.

As for your example I have a simple question for you, how do you know that the ISI or Taliban are not training the Palestinian fighters?

Comment

Pakistan has sent its airforce pilots in the past during the Arab Isreali wars (60's). These pilots have flown sorties and have been involved with dogfights with Isreali airforce.

As for now, Pakistan of the 60's is very different from the Pakistan of the 00's. It already has its plate full with economic collapse and banruptcy along with internal and external instabilities.

Comment

Ghalib, Are you talking about when the Jordan Airforce was being trained by the PAF? Well, to the contrary, Pakistanis were invited to quell the Palestinian uprising in Jordan (Zia-ul-Haq has (had) Palestinian blood on his hands, and Palestinians have not forgotten about that).

IB, there have been numerous suicide bombing campaigns, how many Pakistanis have laid their lives?

Comment

Originally posted by NYAhmadi:

IB, there have been numerous suicide bombing campaigns, how many Pakistanis have laid their lives?
                        well y don't u set an example 4 all pakistaniz...go there kill a few isrealiz and i'm sure otherz will think abt it 2...

and if u have ur reasonz for not goin then i'm sure otherz do aswell...

------------------
                        muhabatein theen kabhi apne dermian kitni...
                        bicha gaye hai anna hum mein doorian kitni...
                        abhi to toota hai dil hi teri judai mein...
                        girein gi hum pe abhi aur bijlian kitni...

Comment

Originally posted by ^DerVaisH^:
                          well y don't u set an example 4 all pakistaniz...go there kill a few isrealiz and i'm sure otherz will think abt it 2...

and if u have ur reasonz for not goin then i'm sure otherz do aswell...

He is an arm chair general. BTW LeT is a suecide squad, if ya don't believe me check the news articles they are the one blowing Indian terrorst to pieces every other day.

As someone said there is no defence against human bombs.

Comment

>>>and if u have ur reasonz for not goin then i'm sure otherz do aswell...<<<

Mine are that this is all bull crap only fueled by hatred. Hope yours are the same (what is puzzling however is that the Pakistanis are very vocal about it, but not very physical when it comes to doing it. A classic example of "Do as I say not as I do.")

Comment

Mr. NYAhmadi are you pakistani by an chance? Also to answer your question, i don't know, as there is no information. Now could you please answer my question?

Comment

Working...
                              X