Risala - Independence Day 2001 Edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Risala - Independence Day 2001 Edition

Are you feeling particularly patriotic around this time?

Do you feel like spreading the message?

Do you have memories of August 14th as spent in Karachi/Lahore/Islamabad?

Well, share! Risala is currently accepting submissions for the Independence Day 2001 Edition and we are waiting for your story, essay, critique.

It doesn't have to be long...it doesn't have to be a work of art. Your feelings in simple words will go farther than you think. Take a few moments to jot down some thoughts and see for yourself.

Originally posted by Muzna:
    Are you feeling particularly patriotic around this time?

Do you feel like spreading the message?

Do you have memories of August 14th as spent in Karachi/Lahore/Islamabad?

Well, share! Risala is currently accepting submissions for the Independence Day 2001 Edition and we are waiting for your story, essay, critique.

It doesn't have to be long...it doesn't have to be a work of art. Your feelings in simple words will go farther than you think. Take a few moments to jot down some thoughts and see for yourself.
    Thanx for sharing this news MUZNA JII,...I shall make sure to get a copy of it, Also will try my best to send some article worth reading,...If I could,..Inshallah.As per your question,...Are you feeling particularly patriotic around this time?
    I feel patriotic everyday,...But August 14th is a special day for all Pakistanis,..regardless of living Outside or Inside.
    God Bless Pakistan,...

[This message has been edited by TARIQ786USA (edited August 07, 2001).]
    °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`° ¤ø,¸°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤ ºÂ°`°º¤ø,¸,¸¸,ø¤º °`°º¤ø,¸,¸¸,ø¤º° ºÂ¤Ã¸

A Faith that cannot survive collision with the truth is not worth many regrets.

Comment

Tariq,

Thank you. I will be looking for your contribution.

Comment

Working...
      X