pakistan --A Medley of Internal Contradictions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

pakistan --A Medley of Internal Contradictions

this article examines pakistan's internal contradictions growing pains and identity
    problems

A Medley of Internal Contradictions
    by Sameer
    http://www.chowk.com/bin/showa.cgi?sameer_jul2001
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[This message has been edited by sabah (edited July 24, 2001).]

Rani, keep hate-laden comments to yourself.

[This message has been edited by outlaw (edited July 24, 2001).]

Comment

Again an opinion.
      That is how he must feel.
      So what?

------------------
      Our's not to reason why,
      Our's but to do and die:
      You can't fix stupid. So might as well troll them!

Comment

Originally posted by Rani:
        Rani, keep hate-laden comments to yourself.

i donno what comment rani made. did she say that she is wiping her shoes of pakis. that is statement by his highness mod xtreme in world affairs and none touches it. whatever we have read of rani, i doubt she can go down to level of xtreme who are mods as well.

Comment

ZZ she is well below the level of xtreme.
          And what is wrong in stating the TRUTH??
          I guess it hurts since you guys are so used to propoganda and lies!!

------------------
          Our's not to reason why,
          Our's but to do and die:

Comment

Originally posted by CM:
            ZZ she is well below the level of xtreme.
            And what is wrong in stating the TRUTH??
            I guess it hurts since you guys are so used to propoganda and lies!!

here is what ur mod says

Malik, you can come in and close the front door behind you now. No need to take your shoes off as having wiped your feet on ZZ and Rani they must be spotless.

Rani will take ages to go down to this gali ka ghoonda lingo. after sabah has become admin or like and not active as mod, the mods are becoming increasingly partisan. dont be surprised if mundayya is next mod.

Comment

I have read it ZZ, and i think malik did a fine job.
              He got rid of rani in one post.
              Hard thing to do with someone so thick headed.
              And hey flamed you pretty good as well.

Rani would take ages coming up to this level of flaming.
              She is abusives and crude.
              She is a good teacher, as i have said before.
              Saba has been an administrator for nearly a year now, heck it is written under her name.
              Mundyya the next mod?
              A welcome addition i think!!!

------------------
              Our's not to reason why,
              Our's but to do and die:

Comment

Originally posted by CM:
                I have read it ZZ, and i think malik did a fine job.
                He got rid of rani in one post.
                Hard thing to do with someone so thick headed.
                And hey flamed you pretty good as well.

Rani would take ages coming up to this level of flaming.
                She is abusives and crude.
                She is a good teacher, as i have said before.
                Saba has been an administrator for nearly a year now, heck it is written under her name.
                Mundyya the next mod?
                A welcome addition i think!!!

in any case, it is difficult to find thicker skull than u, CM.

we are not talking of malik. let him say what he wants. even xtreme is no problem unless he is mod.

it is plain hypocrisy to edit rani's messages when the mods like xtreme have a free run.

in fact, making a moron like xtreme a mod makes no sense, if any make him mod of khel-khilari or like. his colorful lingo may be appreciated by his buddies and he may keep it. but this lingo and attitude is plainly unsuitable for forum he is moderationg.

some semblence of sanity will help. this is a discussion forum. fate of kashmir is not going to depend on what keyboard-warriors type here. no great help is going to be to pak if u shut up rani (in fact, an outsider will only get negative impression of pak when he reads messages of usual suspects. pakistanis dont realise how quickly they get into politically or otherwise incorrect language. maybe an output of being brought up in atmosphere where everyone thinks alike) so dont take it too seriously and keep it clean, particulary from filth that mod like xtreme generates.

Comment

CM, did you finish the assignment?

ZZ,

This is no attempt to take Xtreme's side - I didn't read Rani's comments either, and I don't really need to. You keep referring to Mundyaa and interestingly enough Pakistani members do the same, but honestly what's the difference between Mundyaa and Rani? I have one good reason to respect Mundyaa, and I also have one reason for respecting Rani. But basically if you diss Mundyaa for his comments, Rani is no better right.

As for the quote, it's already been taken care of.

As for mods being partisan, could be. I hope it's just a period, as soon as this summit thing dies, things will be more normal.
                  As for Xtreme specifically, I might be kicked for this info, but the fact is that he is the mildest of us all (political mods).

One more thing every time we receive a complaint, we do discuss it and try keep it decent but some times it's difficult to be as natural as it is expected from us. So the second best thing is to have multiple nicks which is not a neat idea either. But we try to adjust according to the needs and demands.

Saba

Comment

Assignment?
                    Do you have to make it sound like it is work??
                    You will have it before the due date.
                    But so far i have no idea what i am going to write.
                    I think the plane ride will give me some ideas.

------------------
                    Our's not to reason why,
                    Our's but to do and die:

Comment

sabah, i am not sure if i like ur comparison.

Comment

Everyone on this forum has a right to their opinion, however blatant and unprovoked remarks which degrade every Pakistani is totally uncalled for and unacceptable. That's all I have to say.

ZZ, what's with attacking Extreme? Perhaps he has given you enough humilliation to chew on that you are unable to get over it.

Comment

Sabah,

Just read CM's post how much personal abuse he has packed in his one post, I don't think any mod on this forum will notice it..it is given that Pakis and can abuse Indians as much as they want...specially CM can abuse me since he is friends with the mod of the forum..so much for the fairness.

I have never seen abuse filled posts from Abdali and many others with comments such as " We ruled Hindus with Chappals" deleted. Most of the time the post full of insults for all Hindus and Indian is only deleted if Indians retaliate in the same way otherwise it is tolerated.

It is interesting u are defending Mundayaa by comparing me with him, i will not even even go there, he abuses and insults Hindu Gods and Hindus is his each and every post. No Indian has ever used the language he uses on this forum to insult India and Indians. I don't think i can ever reach or want to reach, CM's, Abdali's, Xtreme's, Pureland's and Mundayaa's level ever..regardless of what u say or think.

P.S. My post deleted by Outlaw didn't say anything diff than most Pakistanis say in their posts all the time..i find it annoying to live with different set of rules when abusive posts from likes of CM, Mundayaa, Xtreme, Abdali go unnoticed.

[This message has been edited by Rani (edited July 24, 2001).]

Comment

Pakistan is a historical mistake.

We ought to be very patient when Pakis use these forums for getting rid of national guilt.

Comment

[QUOTE]Originally posted by outlaw:
                              Everyone on this forum has a right to their opinion, however blatant and unprovoked remarks which degrade every Pakistani is totally uncalled for and unacceptable. That's all I have to say.

In that case u will find the article degrading too because it comments on the internal conterdiction falsehood Pakistanis live with..i was merely commenting on what is said in the article.

ZZ, what's with attacking Extreme? Perhaps he has given you enough humilliation to chew on that you are unable to get over it.

So it is okay to abuse people and directly attack them all the time say things like " People like u should never be born" just as CM did in his post couple of day back (also his uncalled for abuses in his post in this thread)...i am just trying to clarify so that i can reply back in kind.

[This message has been edited by Rani (edited July 24, 2001).]

Comment

Working...
                              X