• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TARIQ786USA
    replied
    Originally posted by kumarakn:
    Hilarious!
    Yes you are right dost,..me laughing too ,.....great and hilarious,......
    BTW,...Read the following,....
    >
    >

"Several Pakistani analysts said it was unrealistic to expect the two leaders to reach a compromise on Kashmir but the talks themselves are a sign of significant progress.

"The process is as important as the outcome," said Rifaat Hussain, a professor of strategic studies at Quaid-I-Azam University in Islamabad. "People tend to forget that this is not a meeting between friends, but between adversaries who have recently spilled blood. If they can talk, build trust and start to move away from confrontation and towards peace, the exercise will be a success."
    >
    >
    Indian and Pakistan needs reason to keep eachother on its toes,..I love this game,.....But Hilarious,...

Leave a comment:

• kumarakn
    replied
    Hilarious!

Leave a comment:

• TARIQ786USA
    replied
    Thanx for the topic...
    Yaar,..Though its too early,..But we will be flooded with all kind news stuff,..Once I'll know all facts,..then I shall play with long shots,..right now,...we know 10 % or less,..Once we know more,..then will be in a better position to handle it,...
    BTW,...Musharaf is not a politician,...he is a soldier,.....He only knows onething,...whatever in heart,..must be on the tongue,...He doesn't believe in hypocracy,...being a starightforward and shooter,..he knows onething,...how to be on the message.....which he proved,..But will wait and see more.

Leave a comment:

• Insaaniat
    started a topic Our Musharaf scared the indians

Our Musharaf scared the indians

The summit broke after lengthy meeting with indian counter parts. The reality and truth will come out when tomorrow Musharaf will disclose the details. BUT the amazing thing is that indians try their best so that Musharaf cannot address the press before departing. The excuse was so cheap that it made india a laughing stock on world map.

Well, I am waiting for Musharaf's press conference and then I will post more details on whole summit.

However the good thing is Musharaf has won the game of popularity and being frank and straight forward he has won the hearts of inidan public.

he truely a hero of pakistan, somthing that every pakistani should be proude of.

------------------
    "Away from Eyes......Close to Heart"
Working...
X