Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PTCL to boost fibre optic through put by 16 folds.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PTCL to boost fibre optic through put by 16 folds.

Folks I went back to Pakistan after 20 years. Lot has changes since, after staying there for some time I have decided to wrapup here in North America and move to Karachi.
    (no final dates yet)
    When I landed at Karachi airport it was one of the best I've seen and trust me working for American Airlines I have seen hundereds of them. I found Mcdonalds, KFC, Pizza Hut, Dunkin Donuts all over the place. Now they are opening Wall Marts too. I am a CCNP and I hope I will find a job with PTCL..

http://www.kalpoint.com/kalpoint/Kal....0/ptcl-13.htm

For full story go to the above link.

LAHORE: Pakistan Telecommunication Company Limited (PTCL) is working on war-footing to increase by 16 times the capacity of "Optic Fibre," a backbone network for the promotion of Information Technology across the country.

APSENA DC is having an IT reunion during the 1st week of August. One of my favourite Safi Qureshey the founder and EX CEO of AST research will be there. AST is a multi billion dollar company. Check the following link
    http://www.apsenagwc.org/Conference2001%20speakers.htm

Comment

Originally posted by Abdali:
      Folks I went back to Pakistan after 20 years. Lot has changes since, after staying there for some time I have decided to wrapup here in North America and move to Karachi.
      (no final dates yet)
      When I landed at Karachi airport it was one of the best I've seen and trust me working for American Airlines I have seen hundereds of them. I found Mcdonalds, KFC, Pizza Hut, Dunkin Donuts all over the place.
      Yep I went back to Karachi for a week in March after not going since 1997....and the place is definately looking a lot more prosperous than I can remember it being before. I'm going again in August.....can't wait!
      Muslims are so good at dividing that they can divide the atom. If you see two Muslims, probably they belong to 3 parties.
      Al-Ghazali

Comment

Originally posted by mAd_ScIeNtIsT:
        Yep I went back to Karachi for a week in March after not going since 1997....and the place is definately looking a lot more prosperous than I can remember it being before. I'm going again in August.....can't wait!

My personal experience lot of propoganda put out about Pak by Indian and western news papers is load of crap. On the contrary I found quite the opposite.

Comment

Working...
        X