Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BREAKING NEWS: Musharraf receives Hurriyet at tea party

This is really amazing.

The Indian TV ignored it all while it was happening...i saw the clips on PTV...

Musharraf went to Ashraf Qazi's house to receive Hurrieyet Leaders including Ali Shah Geelani, Mirwaiz Umar Farooq, Abdul Ghani Bhat, and Abbas Ansari...

man there were so many tourists over there as well... it was a really cool show...it was like a party atmosphere...

when Hurriyet met Musharraf....i can't describe it...it was so festive...their faces were beaming...it was as if you could catch a glimpse of the future in their eyes...

The Hurrieyt leaders were incredibly well dressed out of the whole lot, with their Jinnah caps n sherwanis...even old Geelani sa'ab was looking so fresh and cheerful with a pumped up chest.1

lots of movie stars were there, including shah rukh and raj babbar. all in all it was a good show.

tonight when everyone's gone, i bet Hurrieyt and the President will have a good chat and work out a strategy for the morning summit.....

Let's all pray to Allah (swt) while the Hindoos keep their fingers crossed

Originally posted by alizadeh2000:
    This is really amazing.

The Indian TV ignored it all while it was happening...i saw the clips on PTV...

Musharraf went to Ashraf Qazi's house to receive Hurrieyet Leaders including Ali Shah Geelani, Mirwaiz Umar Farooq, Abdul Ghani Bhat, and Abbas Ansari...

man there were so many tourists over there as well... it was a really cool show...it was like a party atmosphere...

when Hurriyet met Musharraf....i can't describe it...it was so festive...their faces were beaming...it was as if you could catch a glimpse of the future in their eyes...

The Hurrieyt leaders were incredibly well dressed out of the whole lot, with their Jinnah caps n sherwanis...even old Geelani sa'ab was looking so fresh and cheerful with a pumped up chest.1

lots of movie stars were there, including shah rukh and raj babbar. all in all it was a good show.

tonight when everyone's gone, i bet Hurrieyt and the President will have a good chat and work out a strategy for the morning summit.....

Let's all pray to Allah (swt) while the Hindoos keep their fingers crossed

Just read on BBC the democracy has stoped all live braodcast of Mushraaff

Comment

Geelani hugged and kissed Musharraf, he stood their holding Musharraf's head with both hands, like a father and son.... man it was jusT so emotional i cant describe it...

Musharraf was totally taken in .... it was the mosT amazing sight u can imagine...

a european journalist was standing nearby and he was so taken aback and everyone was smiling ear to ear..... what a sight...

just too amazing...i hope someone digitizes it on realplayer...

Comment

Working...
      X