Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SHAMEFUL !! A dictator from a "terrorist" nation will soon land on Indian soil

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    SHAMEFUL !! A dictator from a "terrorist" nation will soon land on Indian soil

    So much of euphoria over the summit.. so much of press/columns devoted to a man who is essentially a coup-leader/dictator presiding over a basketcase of a nation that missed getting into the list of state-sponsors of terrorism by a whisker.
    Its a matter of shame that India should roll out the red-carpet for this chief-architect of one of the most organized terrorist intrusion into Kashmir..
    As a thorough-bred Delhiite I am ashamed my city has given birth to such a traitor.....
    That this invitation should have been extended by the BJP (which otherwise carries its nationalism on its sleeves) is utterly disgraceful....
    I hope the summit ends soon and India and Pakistan get back to what they do best. Pakistan exporting terrorists into Kashmir and India killing these Pak stooges by the dozens each day....
    I think what India needs to ldo is to just leave Pakistan alone to crumble under its own plethora of internal conflicts/problems.
    We shouldn't even try to hasten the process...

    #2
    Posts like this one cannot be tolerated.

    Just go to any Indian forum and post something like this, you will be banned for life, no questions asked.

    Admins plz take note of this.

    Comment


      #3
      Originally posted by alizadeh2000:
      Posts like this one cannot be tolerated.

      Just go to any Indian forum and post something like this, you will be banned for life, no questions asked.

      Admins plz take note of this.

      Why? Let him have his rant against Pakistan if he wants. It just proves how successful President Musharraf has been in forcing India to make concession after concession over Kashmir. For 20 months they fumed out loud they would not speak to a "coup leader", "dictator", and "terrorist". Now they have been made to eat their words big time. It is highly satisfying.



      [This message has been edited by Malik73 (edited July 12, 2001).]

      Comment


        #4
        Originally posted by Old Monk:
        So much of euphoria over the summit.. so much of press/columns devoted to a man who is essentially a coup-leader/dictator presiding over a basketcase of a nation that missed getting into the list of state-sponsors of terrorism by a whisker.
        Its a matter of shame that India should roll out the red-carpet for this chief-architect of one of the most organized terrorist intrusion into Kashmir..
        As a thorough-bred Delhiite I am ashamed my city has given birth to such a traitor.....
        That this invitation should have been extended by the BJP (which otherwise carries its nationalism on its sleeves) is utterly disgraceful....
        I hope the summit ends soon and India and Pakistan get back to what they do best. Pakistan exporting terrorists into Kashmir and India killing these Pak stooges by the dozens each day....
        I think what India needs to ldo is to just leave Pakistan alone to crumble under its own plethora of internal conflicts/problems.
        We shouldn't even try to hasten the process...

        Pot calling the kettle black

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by Malik73:

          Why? Let him have his rant against Pakistan if he wants. It just proves how successful President Musharraf has been in forcing India to make concession after concession over Kashmir. For 20 months they fumed out loud they would not speak to a "coup leader", "dictator", and "terrorist". Now they have been made to eat their words big time. It is highly satisfying.

          [This message has been edited by Malik73 (edited July 12, 2001).]
          Any leader/nation that openly claimed not to talk to terrorist, dictators and then eat its words is a shamless idiot and a pussy without any credibility.

          Comment


            #6
            By Kid Monk
            As a thorough-bred Delhiite I am ashamed my city has given birth to such a traitor.....


            Is there any hindian who is not ashamed of being hindian (I knew already that you're)


            Regards,
            by a very proud PAKISTANI
            There are only two forces in the world, the sword and the spirit. In the end the sword will always be conquered by the spirit. --Napoleon Bonaparte

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by PureLand:
              By Kid Monk
              As a thorough-bred Delhiite I am ashamed my city has given birth to such a traitor.....


              Is there any hindian who is not ashamed of being hindian (I knew already that you're)


              Regards,
              by a very proud PAKISTANI
              After reading statements like above, I am so glad people like Pureland live on the other side of the closed border.

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by Old Monk:
                So much of euphoria over the summit.. so much of press/columns devoted to a man who is essentially a coup-leader/dictator presiding over a basketcase of a nation that missed getting into the list of state-sponsors of terrorism by a whisker.
                Its a matter of shame that India should roll out the red-carpet for this chief-architect of one of the most organized terrorist intrusion into Kashmir..
                As a thorough-bred Delhiite I am ashamed my city has given birth to such a traitor.....
                That this invitation should have been extended by the BJP (which otherwise carries its nationalism on its sleeves) is utterly disgraceful....
                I hope the summit ends soon and India and Pakistan get back to what they do best. Pakistan exporting terrorists into Kashmir and India killing these Pak stooges by the dozens each day....
                I think what India needs to ldo is to just leave Pakistan alone to crumble under its own plethora of internal conflicts/problems.
                We shouldn't even try to hasten the process...
                hmmm...i do not care whether he is a coup leader or terrorist ...but he will be in idia as the pakistani premier ,leading his men.pls avoid these statements.....then what pakistanis have to think about L.K.Advani?he was from sindh....just forget the old themes and sing the new one.wait for the 14th....

                CE is indias guest.............;and urs too...no doubt

                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by Rani:
                  After reading statements like above, I am so glad people like Pureland live on the other side of the closed border.

                  And I am so thankful to my lord as people like Rani live on the other side of the border.
                  (what is a 'closed' border, BTW)
                  There are only two forces in the world, the sword and the spirit. In the end the sword will always be conquered by the spirit. --Napoleon Bonaparte

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by PureLand:
                    And I am so thankful to my lord as people like Rani live on the other side of the border.
                    (what is a 'closed' border, BTW)
                    And I am pissed we ended up with such neighbour. But this neighbour problem can be solved. Bring back Great Mughals and there will be no neighbors between BD and Afghanistan.


                    Comment


                      #11


                      ummmmm...actually........, the border is really porous, as we all know too well



                      Originally posted by PureLand:
                      And I am so thankful to my lord as people like Rani live on the other side of the border.
                      (what is a 'closed' border, BTW)

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Old Monk......his arrival make your inidan soil "Pavitar". You should be thankful to Gen. Musraf.

                        Comment


                          #13
                          I agree totally with Tariq786USA, posts like this should not be tolerated.

                          Chilli/Old Monk is talking about India and what is good/ not good for India, but this is pakistan affairs and above all this is a pakistani site.

                          This is all India Affairs. Old Monk should make threads like this in Indian websites/Indian forums. This little rant is best suited there, it has no place here.
                          Originally posted by Old Monk:
                          So much of euphoria over the summit.. so much of press/columns devoted to a man who is essentially a coup-leader/dictator presiding over a basketcase of a nation that missed getting into the list of state-sponsors of terrorism by a whisker.
                          Its a matter of shame that India should roll out the red-carpet for this chief-architect of one of the most organized terrorist intrusion into Kashmir..
                          As a thorough-bred Delhiite I am ashamed my city has given birth to such a traitor.....
                          That this invitation should have been extended by the BJP (which otherwise carries its nationalism on its sleeves) is utterly disgraceful....
                          I hope the summit ends soon and India and Pakistan get back to what they do best. Pakistan exporting terrorists into Kashmir and India killing these Pak stooges by the dozens each day....
                          I think what India needs to ldo is to just leave Pakistan alone to crumble under its own plethora of internal conflicts/problems.
                          We shouldn't even try to hasten the process...
                          Just read this post, it's all about india. what is it doing here??

                          [This message has been edited by Ahmed (edited July 12, 2001).]

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Old Monk doesn't post on hindian forums becasue only dolts and dunces visit them.
                            There are only two forces in the world, the sword and the spirit. In the end the sword will always be conquered by the spirit. --Napoleon Bonaparte

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Originally posted by Insaaniat:
                              Old Monk......his arrival make your inidan soil "Pavitar". You should be thankful to Gen. Musraf.
                              Exactly Precise according to the rule.

                              Gen. Musharraf is a Pakistani, meaning citizen of the Pure Land. Hindians should feel honoured as our leader's footsteps will make india somewhat pure.

                              [This message has been edited by PureLand (edited July 12, 2001).]
                              There are only two forces in the world, the sword and the spirit. In the end the sword will always be conquered by the spirit. --Napoleon Bonaparte

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X