hindus should be out of pakistan.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hindus should be out of pakistan.......

here i am with my first posting.this is the high time or all of us to throw out all the hindu traitors from the soil of pakistan.
    in my views pakistan need not feed these `moiscreants'furtehr because they have already a country where they can live`happilly'the HINDIA.i think it is the high time for us to give a super retaliation to these `smelly'people,for their indian brothers acts on our brothers and sisters in india during 1992 before and after the destruction of babri masjid.i really blame the pakistani govrnments for its softness towards these dirty,uncivulized people.i will call them cowards and the pork eaters.they should be treated as the lowest class and degraded people.

in pakistan ,in some parts,especially in sindh and multan ,they are living like sheep herds.many of them havebeen engaged in trades and financial related activities.the leader of pakistani hindus Mr.Sudham chand chawla and his tail licking hindus had met the sindh governer ..i ask the governer ,on what hell and for what bloody hell he was ready to hear them.

successive pakistani governments havebeen trying to take them in to their cake house ,and hindus got their biggest `ice cream'when gov.allowed them financial helps to rebuild their ruined templs....i woder y these hindu scoundrels,illegal inhabitors posess my nation pakistan.......

Pakistan was created with the name of Islam. Islam gives Non Muslims their rights and they can enjoy most benefits as Muslims do. That is the difference between Secular India and Muslim Pakistan. In India they call it a secular country but yet kill muslim, sikh, christians and don't know who else but Pakistan call itself a Muslim country yet gives more freedom to it's non-muslim residents. At least we don't have mass killings of hindus, christians or sikhs or parsi community in our country.

Comment

Finally some paki dares to say what most pakis secretly crave for.

They tried that in 1947 - watch gadar, you will know more.

Comment

There are 2.5 million Hindu's in Pakistan today, and they are as much Pakistani as all others. These brave and patriotic people chose to remain in Pakistan after 1947 and we must applaud that. They deserve, and we are, obliged in Islam to afford them their full rights in all matters. If they have any grievances then they must be rectified. I have had the pleasure to meet Hindu Pakistani's in Thatta and Karachi, and they certainly not like this Mr glare paints them out to be. They are as civilised, law abiding and patriotic as any other Pakistani.

So glare welcome but no thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by khan_sahib:
          but Pakistan call itself a Muslim country yet gives more freedom to it's non-muslim residents.
          The constitution of India physically gives more freedoms to minority religions than it does to Hindus, as Hindus are physically banned from having state-assisted Hindu schools, unlike Muslim or Sikh schools. Minorities are afforded more freedoms than the majority under the constitution of India, and this "saffronization" is simply a way to get back to equality.

And I agree with Malik - any Hindu who chose to live in Pakistan is still Pakistani. Conversely, Muslims who stayed in India are Indian.

Comment

Originally posted by kumarakn:
            Finally some paki dares to say what most pakis secretly crave for.

They tried that in 1947 - watch gadar, you will know more.
            Kumar sahib, this is not true! There might be some individuals like this glare, who want the Pakistani hindus to leave their homeland Pakistan (I fully agree with Malik here!), but you seem to believe that most of us think like that, which I doubt very much.

------------------
            Umer, the Pakistani Brain of Austria
            The Pakistani Brain of the Austria (formerly known as "The Pakistani Brain of UAE")

Comment

"glare" your profile lists your e-mail address as [email protected]

Let me guess you are none other than that fake Pakistani 'spatehk'? How sad and pathetic! Shame on you!

[This message has been edited by Malik73 (edited July 10, 2001).]

Comment

I suggest you take you sorry indian butt and go jump off a cliff.
                If you need any help, just ask me.

------------------
                Our's not to reason why,
                Our's but to do and die:
                You can't fix stupid. So might as well troll them!

Comment

this is the web sit of pakistani hindus.
                  http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Delphi/7295/pha.html

A Pakistani Hindu is a person who professes faith in the principles of the holy Vedas. A Pakistani in this instance is not only a person who is a citizen of Pakistan but also applies to those people who have recently emigrated from Pakistan and have a close interest and passion for their homeland. People who have emigrated from Pakistan in the past 60 - 100 years are also considered to be Pakistani Hindus. Pakistani Hindus are the indigenous people of Pakistan and the Pakistani Hindu culture is the world's oldest culture and it is the indigenous culture of Pakistan.

Traditionally, Pakistani Hindus have not referred to the name of their religion as "Hinduism". This was a name given by foreigners to identify those people living in the vicinity of the Sindhu River. Pakistani Hindus have always referred to their religion as Vedic Dharm. Sometimes, Vedic Dharm is referred to as the Aryan religion. The word Aryan means Noble in Sanskrit.

What languages do Pakistani Hindus speak ?

Pakistani Hindus speak a multitude of languages that reflect their cultural heritage and their geographical location. Sindhi and Panjabi are the most common languages and are spoken by a significant proportion of the Pakistani Hindu community. Other languages spoken by Pakistani Hindus include Baluchi, Pashto and Kashmiri. In addition, some Pakistani Hindus can speak Seraiki and Farsi. As the lingua franca, Pakistani Hindus speak Urdu. The religious language of Pakistani Hindus is the world's oldest language, Sanskrit.

Religious Literature of Pakistani Hindus

The world's oldest religious books - the holy Vedas are amongst the most important books which are part of Pakistani Vedic literature. The holy Vedas are in the world's oldest language - Sanskrit. The Bhagvadgita, the Mahabharata, the Shri Ramayan are just some of the rich literature which form part of the proud heritage of Pakistani Hindus. The world's longest poem, the Mahabharata which discusses many philosophical issues is over 5,000 years old.

What is the history of the Pakistani Hindus ?

Though underplayed by the government today, Pakistan's Vedic community has an ancient culture going back tens of thousands of years. Pakistani Hindus have a lot to be proud of and listed below are only some aspects of the rich heritage of Pakistani Hindus:

Mohanjodaro, one of the world's oldest city was designed and inhabited by the ancestors of Pakistan's Hindus and was abandoned 5000 years ago due to a change in the flow of the Sarasvati river. Mohanjodaro, the oldest standing city in the world provided it's residents with running water, a central market, granary as well as providing each resident with the world's best sewerage system. The United Nations has recognised the importance and significance of this city.
                  Takshashila (Taxila) is the world's oldest standing University and is located near Rawalpindi. Students from as far as China came to obtain a religious based education. The city was established by Bhagvan Shri Ramchandra's brother, Shri Bharat ji.
                  The city of Lahore was named after Bhagvan Shri Ramchandra's son, Shri Lav. According to archaeologists, a significant amount of the construction of the present day Lahorekot (Lahore fort) was constructed by the government of the ancient Hindu kingdom of Singhapura.
                  An incarnation of Bhagvan Shri Vishnu, Bhagwan Shri Narsingh appeared to protect his devotee Shri Prahlad from the tyrant Hiranyakashyap in the holy city of Multan over 10,000 years ago.
                  The Punjabi town of Harrapa (Whose name translates to "The city which is protected by Bhagvan Shiva" from the Sanskrit language), is amongst the oldest remaining examples of a Vedic city in the entire world and the pride of Pakistan's ancient glory.
                  The Punjabi city of Rawalpindi is over 3,000 years old and was the site of a Monastery which was established by Vedic Jogis (Monks). It attracted pilgrims from all over Pakistan, Central Asia and China.
                  Pakistan's strong and brotherly friendship with China was established in ancient times by Pakistani Hindus over 2,000 years ago. Hundreds of thousands of pilgrims and religious students crossed the Himalayas to visit sacred places in Pakistan including the ancient University town of Taxila.
                  The Hindu empire of Gandhara stretched from Kazakhstan in the west to India in the east and was centered around Peshawar and Kandahar. It lasted over 5,000 years and was a driving factor in the spread of Pakistani Vedic culture to Central Asia.
                  The name Peshawar is derived from the Sanskrit name for it which is Pushpapur - the city of flowers.
                  The holy Shri Ramayan was written by the Saint Shri Valmiki ji north of Wagah in Punjab over 15,000 years ago.
                  The name for Manohora Island in Karachi is derived from the Sanskrit word Manohar which means attractive hence the name Manohardveep (Manohora Island). This name refers to the attractive setting of the island in ancient times. The Kingdom of Bhagvan Shri Krishan (who is an Avtar of Bhagvan Shri Vishnu who appeared on this Earth only 5200 years ago) was only several hundred kilometres away in Dwarka and Bhagvan Shri Krishan is some times known by the name Murali Manohar - The attractive God who holds a flute.
                  The Pandavas are said to have spent some of their time in exile from the Kingdom of Hastinapur in the vicinity of Sialkot which is in the eastern half of Pakistan's Punjab province.
                  The Sindhu River (incorrectly known as the Indus River) is holy to Pakistani Hindus for many reasons. The primary reason is because the Sindhu River's source is the holy Mansarovar Lake in Tibet.
                  The Sarasvati River has beeen holy to Pakistani Hindus for over ten thousand years and is mentioned many times in the holy Rig Veda.
                  The traditional name for Charsadda in the North West Frontier Province is Pushkalavati - City of the Lotus and was founded by the younger brother of Bhagvan Shri Ramchandra ji - Shri Bharat ji.
                  The traditional name for Quetta is Shalkot which translates to Shining Fort from Sanskrit and the traditional name for Hyderabad is Nahrankot.
                  Plus many more aspects.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                  If you would like to obtain further information regarding the Association, please contact Krishan Lal :

Email : [email protected]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Malik73:
                    "glare" your profile lists your e-mail address as [email protected]

Let me guess you are none other than that fake Pakistani 'spatehk'? How sad and pathetic! Shame on you!

[This message has been edited by Malik73 (edited July 10, 2001).]
                    Very good observation, Malik bhai!

------------------
                    Umer, the Pakistani Brain of Austria
                    The Pakistani Brain of the Austria (formerly known as "The Pakistani Brain of UAE")

Comment

I have too strongly disagree with glare. I love living with non-muslims. They make me appreciate my religion (Islam) more.

Comment

Originally posted by babydoll:
                        I have too strongly disagree with glare. I love living with non-muslims. They make me appreciate my religion (Islam) more.
                        How do they do that..?

Comment

glare i dont agree with your views .though i know there is a feeling of retribution against the hindus when you see muslims being targeted in india but glare .i dont think it would be a act of bravery to harm the hindus.so iam not with you in this matter

Comment

Fine with me. Send them over to India and we will send all traitor Indians like Kabir to Pakistan.
                            Are you on ?

Comment

I am proud to call Pakistan's Hindu community my fellow countrymen - they were as vocal as any of us in their pride over Pakistan's nuclear test in '98.

And boosting my pride in these fellow countrymen.....

*************************************** http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Delp...ependence.html

Pakistani Hindus fully supported the Independence of our beloved homeland Pakistan and never ever opposed the creation of Pakistan.

Pakistani Hindus are the indigenous people of Pakistan and have always considerd Pakistan as being their "Holy Land" and have a proud documented history of over 15,000 years and it was natural for Pakistani Hindus to actively support the move for the creation of Pakistan. Culturally, Pakistani Hindus have nothing in common with the culture of people over the border as our culture is totally different, unique and Central Asian in outlook and was born on the holy soil of Pakistan.

Pakistani Hindus put their faith in the vision of the Quaid-e-Azam and it was the Indian National Congress which tried to prevent the independence of Pakistan through it's evil plans but by the benevolence and mercy of God, our nation was able to achieve Independence with our own identity rather than being dominated by India.

********************************************* http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Delp...s/un-kash.html

Kashmir - Failure of the International (Western) Community

The International Community has yet to display any acts of leadership in the matter of the peaceful and fair resolution of the issue of Kashmir. No steps have been taken to have internationally recognised UN resolutions enforced - resolutions that the Indian Government promised that it would comply with and implement. The people of Kashmir feel let down by the Western world. Kashmir has been waiting for the International Community to take some positive actions for nearly 52 years.

It is the moral responsibility of the UN and the international community to bring about the peaceful resolution of the issue of Kashmir as it is quite evident from recent Indian Army adventures that the politicians of India are hungry for war and their actions have proved this. With upcoming elections in India, they commenced their military actions in Kashmir and last year, they commenced 5 nuclear tests when they feared that they were about to lose power.

The International Community appears quite keen to break up Indonesia by separating East Timor before Megawati Sukarnoputri comes to power because she opposes East Timor becoming separate. Some cynics have said that because there are Christians in East Timor, that is the reason why there is so much action but in Kashmir, the stance is quite the opposite. These type of selective policy reflects negatively upon the international community. The international community must not take sides in this matter with Indian politicians but it should take sides with the people of Kashmir. The Indian politicians do not hold a plebiscite because they know that the people of Kashmir are in favour of freedom.

The International Community must act to bring the Indian Government to the negotiating table so that it complies with the relevant UN resolutions that it promised the people of Kashmir and that it it hold a plebiscite for self-determination.

This is the only way to ensure stability and lasting peace in the South Asian region.

Long Live Pakistan !

The Pakistani Hindu Association,
                              12thJune, 1999

******************************************* http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Delp...ianattack.html

The Pakistani Hindu Association condemns the Indian Government for its attack on a Pakistani Navy training aircraft. The aircraft was flying within Pakistani territory and the attack is an unjustifiable and cowardly attack.

The flight conducted was a routine training flight and hence carried trainees and the shooting down of a non-hostile training aircraft cannot be justified. Pakistan is allowed to fly within it's air space and this is the norm in the civilised world.

The conduct of the Indian Government shows the level of aggression of the Indians and their hunger for war. The fact that the Indians were guilty of wrongly shooting down a Pakistani training aircraft within Pakistani territory is evident by the fact that the Indians were caught stealing some of the wreckage of the aircraft and placing it within Indian territory. Without any sense of shame, the Indians swooped in like vultures and without any respect for those who were martyred, the Indians took pieces of wreckage to Delhi for propaganda purposes.

Those sons who lost their lives are martyrs for Pakistan and their sacrifice will remain in the minds of all Pakistanis for ever.

Pakistan is a strong and proud country and we are capable and willing to crush the mischievous actions of any other country. We will take any step necessary to defend our homeland against enemy attack.

Long Live Pakistan !

11th August, 1999

*************************************** http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Delp...s/kashmir.html

PHA condemns Indian attacks

The Pakistani Hindu Association condemns the Indian Government for its military aggression against the freedom fighters in Kashmir. The Indian army through its agression has been involved in attacking Azad Kashmiri and Pakistani civilians.

Attacks by the Indian army in the Sialkot district have resulted in the loss of many Pakistani lives. In Azad Kashmir, over 100,000 civilians have been forced to leave their homes due to Indian army firing. Many Kashmiri people have lost their lives due to this aggression.

The Indian Government must recognise that without diplomatic initiatives, the situation can escalate and the consequences of this will be enormous.

The Indian Government needs to respect the promise it made to the Kashmiri people and the United Nations over 50 years ago. It's attempt to surpress the people of Kashmir and their support for self-determination has resulted in a worsening of the situation for the common person in Kashmir.

It is quite disturbing and a matter of concern to see Indian politicians urging war and promoting their chance for re-election by encouraging anti-Pakistan sentiment. This is a very dangerous development and it is very irresponsible.

Pakistanis will take very step necessary to defend their homeland against enemy attack and our country is strong enough to crush any mischievous or adventurous plans of any foreign army.

The international community must take all steps in order to prevent the escalation of this matter and to bring about the peaceful resolution of this issue especially the implementation of the relevant United Nations resolutions that the Indian Government promised the Kashmiri people it would comply with.

Long Live Pakistan !

31st May, 1999

****************************************** http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Delp.../pakistan.html

A Strong Pakistan - The Destiny Of Our Nation

Steps taken to make Pakistan stronger, secure and prosperous and improving the social and economic situation for the common citizen are fundamental ideals and these are ideals that have been raised by General Pervez Musharraf and the Pakistani Hindu Association fully supports these ideals as they are important for our nation.

The objectives of reviving the national economy, ensuring law and order, restoring investor confidence, and the provision of speedy justice and the accountability of all public officials are issues which need to be addressed and the people of Pakistan have confidence in the ability of General Pervez Musharraf and the Armed Forces of Pakistan to improve society and to preserve the stability and strength of Pakistan.

General Pervez Musharraf has the support of Pakistani minorities in his push to improve Pakistani institutions. The responsibility upon his administration will be immense as the hopes of the nation are very high.

Pakistan is a country which has enormous potential economically, socially and culturally. This potential must be tapped for the benefit of the entire nation. All Pakistanis must work hard to ensure that the vision of the Quaid-e-Azam is realised and our nation be a beacon of light to other developing countries.

Long Live Pakistan !

17th October, 1999

Muslims are so good at dividing that they can divide the atom. If you see two Muslims, probably they belong to 3 parties.
                              Al-Ghazali

Comment

Working...
                              X