Over to Musharraf

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Over to Musharraf

An interesting point of view, the one which most Indians agree with...
    http://www.timesofindia.com/musharraf/04comm6.htm
    K SUBRAHMANYAM
    Over to Musharraf: A chance to make amends for Kargil
    June 5, 2001

Twenty-seven months have passed since the Lahore summit and the Indian prime minister is now making one more valiant attempt to renew a dialogue with Pakistan.

He had to allow sufficient time for the wounds of Kargil to heal at least partially. In his invitation to General Musharraf, Mr Vajpayee has emphasised the need for both countries to pursue the path of reconciliation and engage in productive dialogue, by building trust and confidence.

Two points have to be taken note of. India has chosen the timing of the dialogue and has indicated the agenda it wants to pursue. Unfortunately, most of our media and academia are excessively self-focussed.

Therefore, ignoring the dynamics of international politics, they insist on knowing even at this stage what concessions India will make. No country can enter into negotiations with another country by disclosing its strategy beforehand. Since Mr Vajpayee is offering confidence-building negotiations, some give-and-take will be involved.

India can only decide what concessions to offer during the negotiations, depending on what the other party is willing to put on the table. It is a sign of immaturity and lack of familiarity with hard-nosed international bargaining that so much time is being wasted discussing what India would do even before the negotiations begin.

The Pakistani foreign minister, the high commissioner in Delhi, and General Musharraf in his reply to Mr Vajpayee have reiterated their one-point agenda - Kashmir. The issue is not merely a question of India accepting Jammu and Kashmir as disputed territory. The other side of the dispute is that part of the former princely state is under the occupation of Pakistan, and millions of people in those areas are stateless.

The dispute, whether interpreted in Indian or Pakistani terms, cannot be resolved without creating an atmosphere of trust and confidence. The fact is, India has no trust in Pakistan's bonafides.

General Musharraf himself has asserted that Indo-Pakistan relations would continue to be adversarial even if the Kashmir issue is resolved. Now he and his colleagues have made it into a Jehadi issue validating Professor Samuel Huntington's thesis of clash of civilisations. General Musharraf has denied that Indians and Pakistanis share the same history and culture.

Many Pakistani leaders have proclaimed that getting Kashmir is only the first step towards breaking up India. I have personally heard responsible Pakistani leaders expressing scepticism about the continued unity of India. One of them said that a billion people with 20 ongoing insurgencies could not be governed from one centre for long.

Against this background, if Pakistani leaders think that India would solve this 'core' issue to their satisfaction so that Pakistan can get on with breaking up this country, they are out of touch with reality. Pakistanis were out of touch with reality in 1965, in 1971 and in 1999 as well, and came to grief on all these occasions. The world is sick and tired of the Kashmir issue.

China does not favour any change in status quo on Kashmir since that might complicate its position on Tibet. Russia does not want a religion-influenced solution to Kashmir as this would have a direct bearing on Chechnya. The US has clearly stated that it does not favour ethno-nationalist secessionism in the Balkans and would not tolerate a greater Muslim Albania, an Islamic Bosnia or Kosovo.

The Pakistani leadership is yet to realise that the cold war, which was the sole reason for US and Western support to Pakistan on Kashmir, ended 10 years ago. They have not understood the full import of President Clinton's stern warning to them over their national TV and the recent statement of US deputy secretary of state Richard Armitage in Delhi. Because of the high cost of its confrontation with India, Pakistan is in danger of becoming a failed state. It can slightly slow down India's progress, but in the process is likely to hurt itself fatally.

India has logically proposed confidence-building as the first item on the summit's agenda. The Kargil aggression following the Lahore summit had set back the confidence-building exercise by two years. Now Mr Vajpayee, in a unique display of statesmanship, has offered a second chance to Pakistan to get its priorities right.

Nothing can move forward between India and Pakistan unless trust and confidence is nurtured between the two. If Pakistan were to reject India's initiative, the world would make its own assessment of the nature of Pakistan's leadership. Holding every aspect of the Indo-Pakistan relationship hostage to its getting Kashmir is in line with the terrorist culture Pakistan has been practising against India,Iran, Central Asian republics, Russia, China and the US.

But hostage-taking tactics succeed very rarely in today's world. General Musharraf has a choice. He can accept Mr Vajpayee's statesman-like offer, and include Kashmir as one of the aspects which the confidence-building exercise has to address, or he can reject it and insist on Kashmir being treated as the core issue.

If he chooses the latter option, he will win the applause of religious fundamentalists and terrorist groups in Pakistan, but will face increased international isolation. He has not been able to solve Pakistan's economic problems. The clock is ticking relentlessly on his having to restore democracy within the next 16 months. He has very little to show for the 20 months already wasted.

Increasingly, the international community is realising the threat to regional peace posed by the Taliban and Pakistan's close involvement with that fanatical group as shown in the recent UN report.

The Indian move has focused the spotlight on General Musharraf and has put him on trial. Pakistan had been demanding a dialogue, which it has now been offered.

The whole world understands that the responsibility for destroying the confidence-building exercise initiated at Lahore rests squarely on General Musharraf and he has to repair the damage he inflicted due to his adventurism. Very rarely in history does a person who caused so much damage to his own country and its neighbour get a chance to make amends. Thanks to Mr Vajpayee, General Musharraf has got one such opportunity. One hopes he will use it wisely, in the interest of his own people and peace in the region.

of course most indians would agree with this point of view. Just proves that they cant think beyond such garbage.

btw were there polls done to see if the "whole world" agreed with this

useless filler material.

Comment

The Pakistani foreign minister, the high commissioner in Delhi, and General Musharraf in his reply to Mr Vajpayee have reiterated their one-point agenda - Kashmir

What part of this agenda Mr handsome Vajpayee is not getting?

Vajpayee is offering confidence-building negotiations, some give-and-take will be involved

In other words just being politically correct in front of the international community. These morons are gonna accomplish nothing!
      Give-n-take! Hello? Vajpayee should stick 'take part' where sun doesn't shine and 'give' kashmir to those who live there.

ciao
      BoSS

Comment

[QUOTE]Originally posted by BoSS:

He cannot give away Kashmir, Jehadis or no Jehadis.

In other words just being politically correct in front of the international community. These morons are gonna accomplish nothing!

You have that right..no amount of abuses by Mullahs or Pakis will accomplish anything.

Give-n-take! Hello? Vajpayee should stick 'take part' where sun doesn't shine and 'give' kashmir to those who live there.

He cannot afford to give any....

Comment

hmmmm most of the stuff again is based on assumptions and not solid proof. e.g pakitan is out of touch etc where is the proof ? this is rediculesssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Comment

http://www.dawn.com/2001/07/04/
            >

President Musharraf briefs Cabinet on his interaction with different groups: ISLAMABAD, July 4: President and Chief Executive General Pervez Musharraf today informed the Cabinet that he has taken the politicians, editors, Ulema and Mashaikh and Kashmiri leaders into confidence about his visit and all of them have extended their full support and best wishes for the summit, said an official statement. The issue of Jammu and Kashmir, he said, would be the focus of his discussion with the Indian leadership and added that Pakistan would be willing to discuss other issues as well. (APP) (Posted @ 23:30 PST)
            > http://www.ghalib.com/news/july/04/10.htm
            >

India, Pakistan need to go beyond publicly declared stands on Kashmir: Musharraf

ISLAMABAD, July 4 (Online): President General Pervez Musharraf has reiterated the need for both India and Pakistan to go beyond their publicly declared stands on Kashmir and demonstrate flexibility over the dispute.

In an interview with Time of India, the President said he would not spell out what he specifically had in mind, arguing that he would like to leave all this to his dialogue with Vajpayee. Gen. Musharraf said any solution to the Kashmir issue must be acceptable to India and Pakistan and emphatically involve the wishes of the Kashmiri people. He pledged Pakistan will stand by all the agreements it has with India beginning from the 1948 UN resolutions and including the Simla agreement and the Lahore declaration.

Musharraf said, 'the solution has to be of a permanent nature. It must not be piece meal and its implementation must not stretch over a long period of time". "It is preferable to get the dialogue moving in a structured manner and with a certain time frame in mind", he added. He hoped that he would be able to convince Delhi to begin addressing the Kashmir issue upfront on a priority basis so that swift progress can be made on other matters of mutual interest and concern to the two countries. He reiterated his determination to recast democratic politics in the country from grassroots upwards, define a permanent constitutional role for the army in the governance of Pakistan, continue his campaign against religious extremists and ensure that Pakistan continues to be a moderate Islamic republic. Musharraf said if the summit got derailed for whatever reason. "It would be unfortunate for both countries and for the world,".

°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`° ¤ø,¸°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤ ºÂ°`°º¤ø,¸,¸¸,ø¤º °`°º¤ø,¸,¸¸,ø¤º° ºÂ¤Ã¸

A Faith that cannot survive collision with the truth is not worth many regrets.

Comment

[quote]Originally posted by Rani:
              Originally posted by BoSS:

He cannot give away Kashmir, Jehadis or no Jehadis.

You have that right..no amount of abuses by Mullahs or Pakis will accomplish anything.

He cannot afford to give any....
              RANI,
              I would suggest to you,..to just wait and see,....who can't afford to give or who will be happy or sad.All your statements sounds like wish,.....As you have said,.."You have that right..no amount of abuses by Mullahs or Pakis will accomplish anything.
              What about BANIA's with BALD HEAD and pony tail......are they gonna be happy.
              You hateful statments are your bias mind.What Vajpayee can't afford or what Musharaff can't afford leave them upto them.And tune down your hateful mind....As Kabir said in her thread"sikhs protest over conversion line in "gadar" in WORLD AFFAIR FORUM,...Any ANTI-MUSLIM statment is like a music to your ears... atleast Don't try to prove it true what kabir said.
              When I came to this GUPSHUP forums,.I was libral minded and open, But after reading some of the threads and statements.....By some members with hidden hate,...changed all my thoughts.
              We must come up with solutions and bring out some hidden problems needs to be addressed,....But on the contrary,..Its done diffently.

Comment

Originally posted by TARIQ786USA:

You hateful statments are your bias mind.What Vajpayee can't afford or what Musharaff can't afford leave them upto them.And tune down your hateful mind....As Kabir said in her thread"sikhs protest over conversion line in "gadar" in WORLD AFFAIR FORUM,...Any ANTI-MUSLIM statment is like a music to your ears... atleast Don't try to prove it true what kabir said.
                When I came to this GUPSHUP forums,.I was libral minded and open, But after reading some of the threads and statements.....By some members with hidden hate,...changed all my thoughts.
                We must come up with solutions and bring out some hidden problems needs to be addressed,....But on the contrary,..Its done diffently.

[/B]
                To tell u the truth i don't care two hoots for people like Kabir there are lots of them like him in India. They live in India and side with Pak, they are the fifth column people, who are happy to see India destroyed. Like most people on this forum you harbor lot of hate and misinformation for non-muslim Indians.

Whatever u are preaching me, u and Kabir should follow it first. We all have right to stand up for what we think is right and it shouldn't be construed as hate, name calling, unsolicited preaching doesn't achieve anything.

[This message has been edited by Rani (edited July 05, 2001).]

Comment

Originally posted by Rani:
                  To tell u the truth i don't care two hoots for people like Kabir there are lots of them like him in India. They live in India and side with Pak, they are the fifth column people, who are happy to see India destroyed. Like most people on this forum you harbor lot of hate and misinformation for non-muslim Indians.

Whatever u are preaching me, u and Kabir should follow it first. We all have right to stand up for what we think is right and it shouldn't be construed as hate, name calling, unsolicited preaching doesn't achieve anything.
                  RANI,
                  You are again wrong here.These kind a people are everywhere,..even in USA.But what my point is,..Strong PROSPER India is in Pakistan's favor.If we don't have couple of meaningless problems,...then I think,..we can have full scale business and co-operation in many sectors.But out side Countries,..who thrive on selling deadly weapons to both countries doesn't want us to live in peace.Let me Give you an example again here,..I remember like yesterday,..
                  One time Nawaz Sharif was ready to meet A.K Gujral in India while he was prime minister,We were moving ahead very fast toward meaningful dialogues and solutions,..All of Sudden, here in USA, WASHINGTON POST NEWSPAPER published a story that India is setting up Missile bases against Pakistan in Jallandhar ( City Name in India),..The moment this news came out,,...everyone in pakistan turned against Nawaz Sharif...he had to call off everything.
                  India and Pakistan is being played by their masters sitting in WESTERN countries.Pakistan is spending in Billion on defence,....India is spending on defence,...you tell me,..don't we have other priorties in our countries.If Pakistan or India have 100's of Nuclear missiles,..for what?We can't feed Indian and Pakistani masses those missile...Our leadership is still mentally immature.We must take everything in proper perspective and deakl with it wisely and peacefully......This is what I think personally,....But on the contrary,..if we keep pointing fingers at you and you point at us,..it will be like a kiddy match.It will lead us no where, except sowing the seeds of hate......

Comment

Originally posted by Rani:
                    whatever u are preaching me, u and Kabir should follow it first. We all have right to stand up for what we think is right and it shouldn't be construed as hate, name calling, unsolicited preaching doesn't achieve anything.

[This message has been edited by Rani (edited July 05, 2001).]
                    tariq bhai
                    belive me iam also a liberal though iam a indian muslim and we have many problems here esp from the hindu fanatic groups whom rani is a advocate of but inspite of all this i dont have any hatred towards the hindus and the indian society. i have know rani for some time now and i bet she is just one of those many sikhs who killed so many inncocent muslims at the time of partition due to thier paranoia about islam and the ancient hatred that they have for muslims
                    rani wants to avenge the past wrongs on the present generation of muslims and esp the indian muslims .indian muslims suffered far more than her sikhs suffered during the mughals .around 10 lakh indian punjabi muslims were murdered by the murderous sikhs who were provoked by historical events like the killings of some of thier gurus and the victimised those poor helpless muslims and we have thier example right here in form of rani who is also obssesed with the ancient history .its people like her who are keeping the fire of animosity burning .tariq bhai its useless debating with her cause she hates muslims from the bottom of heart and at times makes us think if we have turned cowards and were better off being hardliners . i have differences over taliban but there are moments when i feel that talibans maybe the answer to people like rani.
                    (iam sorry for losing my cool)

Comment

Originally posted by kabir:
                      tariq bhai
                      belive me iam also a liberal though iam a indian muslim and we have many problems here esp from the hindu fanatic groups whom rani is a advocate of but inspite of all this i dont have any hatred towards the hindus and the indian society. i have know rani for some time now and i bet she is just one of those many sikhs who killed so many inncocent muslims at the time of partition due to thier paranoia about islam and the ancient hatred that they have for muslims
                      rani wants to avenge the past wrongs on the present generation of muslims and esp the indian muslims .indian muslims suffered far more than her sikhs suffered during the mughals .around 10 lakh indian punjabi muslims were murdered by the murderous sikhs who were provoked by historical events like the killings of some of thier gurus and the victimised those poor helpless muslims and we have thier example right here in form of rani who is also obssesed with the ancient history .its people like her who are keeping the fire of animosity burning .tariq bhai its useless debating with her cause she hates muslims from the bottom of heart and at times makes us think if we have turned cowards and were better off being hardliners . i have differences over taliban but there are moments when i feel that talibans maybe the answer to people like rani.
                      (iam sorry for losing my cool)
                      KABIR,
                      Thanx dost,
                      as you have said,..."tariq bhai its useless debating with her cause she hates muslims from the bottom of heart and at times makes us think if we have turned cowards and were better off being hardliners . i have differences over taliban but there are moments when i feel that talibans maybe the answer to people like rani".
                      Actually,..I am trying my best to give her the real picture,....I can see the hidden hate and words are just waiting to come out...I can do more effectively and skillfully too,..Though I never went to school in Pakistan,..but I have read and still studying some Indian and Pakistani history,..just for the sake of my knowledge.

Comment

Originally posted by kabir:
                        i have know rani for some time now and i bet she is just one of those many sikhs who killed so many inncocent muslims at the time of partition
                        damn.. given that it is 54 yrs since partition, rani should be at least 70 now. it is quite impressive for 70 yr. old person to spend so much time on net. btw, kabir, how long do u know rani? 50 yrs? or more?

Comment

I've read what everyone has had to say, and from what i can see is that you are all really emotional about this subject, but none of you know what is really going on behind these talks. Here is an article that i came across that might enlighten you.

source www.khilakah.com.pk

" On the 23rd of May the Indian Defence Minister Jeswant Singh said, "India's commitment to peace, dialogue and cooperative coexistence with Pakistan remains unaltered. Prime Minister Vajpayee has decided to invite Gen. Pervez Musharraf, the Chief Executive of Pakistan to visit India at his earliest convenience". On the same day Pakistani Foreign Secretary Inamul Haq said,"The Chief Executive has more than once said that he is ready to hold talks with the Indian leadership at any level, anytime and at any place. We will respond positively when we receive the invitation officially". America the real hand behind Vajpayee's invitation warmly welcomed India's offer of talks for the resolution of the Kashmir issue. The US State Department's deputy spokesman Philip Reeker said, " Pakistan and India had an opportunity to make real progress towards a reduction of tension and resolution of their differences through peaceful means". For the past eighteen months, America has been painstakingly trying create a conducive atmosphere for both countries to enter into meaningful dialogue concerning the Kashmir dispute. By settling the Kashmir problem, America hopes to forge a strong relationship between India and Pakistan and then to utilise them along with Kashmir as a counter balance against China.

After the collapse of the Soviet Union in the early nineties, the US undertook several steps to contain the emergence of China as a regional power, especially the danger posed by her nuclear arsenal. America identified South Asia as the region to control and in particular winning over the grand prize of India to her sphere of influence, so that she could effectively contain the Chinese threat. America instructed Pakistan to instigate the Kashmir uprising in 1989 with the intention of increasing international pressure on India and also to weaken her economy. In August 1998, Pakistan under the auspices of the US intentionally fuelled the uprising further, by supporting it with a combination of army units and jihadi organisation. This eventually culminated in the Kargil conflict, which the Clinton administration fully exploited to aid BJP to win the Indian general elections. Hence the defeat of congress shifted India from the British camp to the American sphere of influence. America further consolidated her foothold in India by exaggerating the threat posed to Indian security from Afghanistan and the Pakistani sponsored jihadi organisation operating in Kashmir. This precipitated Clintons historic visit to India in March 2000, where a number bilateral agreements ranging from economic to security cooperation between the two countries were signed. As a result, America extended her control over the whole of the sub-continent, but relations between the India and Pakistan remained tense because of Kashmir. This was recently reiterated by Foreign Minister Abdul Satter, " Kashmir will remain at the centre stage It will also remove the root cause of tensions that has blighted Pakistan and Indian relations since 1947". Therefore, America needed to improve bilateral relations between the two countries in order to progress her plans for the containment of China. With Musharraf and Vajpayee two of her most loyal agents at the helm, US commenced work behind the scenes to bring both countries together for a negotiated settlement on Kashmir and to improve cultural and economic ties between them. These activities began earnestly in November 2000, when India announced a unilateral ceasefire against the Mujahideen in Kashmir. Pakistan reciprocated Indian gestures towards peace and declared that it would exercise maximum constraint on the line of control and reduced the presence of its troops stationed there. This was followed by government measures to severely restrict operations of Jihadi organisation, which was in a response to remarks made by US ambassador to Pakistan William Milam on February 9th, who said, "The Jihadi organizations (in Pakistan) are working against the best interests of the people of the region". In addition to these measures the government has been working diligently on a cultural level to remould the public opinion of the nation for peace. Government's insistence on removing the translation of Quranic ayahs from specific syllabuses, granting of licenses to private cable channels to broadcast Indian culture, promotion of Basant and the Punjabi festival and other cultural exchanges are all designed to emphasis the common culture shared by the two countries. On the economic front the government has made it plainly clear that its future lies in trading with India and not entering into an arms race with her. On the 22nd of May, Indian businessmen were invited to attend the PICCI meeting at Islamabad to explore ways of boosting commercial ties between the two countries. On the occasion the Minister for Privatisation Altaf Saleem said, " I hope the businessmen of the two countries will become a driving force, leading towards the resolution of longstanding disputes".

The only dangers to the American plans of the normalisation of relations between the two countries are the British elements presently working in both countries to thwart the process. The resignation of two senior colleagues of Vajpayee over the arms scandal in March 2001, the recent victory of congress in the state polls and the mobilisation of leading ulema on the Track II path are attempts by Britain to undermine BJP and its coalition partners. Concerning American plans to contain China; the Bush administration has adopted an aggressive approach and has described China as 'a strategic competitor' rather than 'a strategic partner'. The most prominent features of this plan are the encouragement of ethnic groups in China to separate from the main land, widening of security alliances in Asia, strengthening exiting bases and expanding the search for new bases in the region. America has been using Afghanistan to ferment the agitation of several ethnic groups across the Central Asian States and also China. This policy has helped America acquire a foothold over the oil of Caspian sea by allowing her to enter into bilateral security agreements with several of Central Asian states under the pretext of fighting terrorism. In doing so, the US has undermined existing Russian security alliances with some of the countries in the region - for example Tajikistan has been admitted to NATO's 'partnership for peace program' and has been invited to participate as an observer in multinational large-scale manoeuvres due in June in Germany. America through Pakistan has provided Afghanistan the necessary military support and financial assistance to sponsor these clandestine operations, despite the imposition of sanctions. It was reported by CNN on the 18th of May that the sum given so far amounts $124.2 million for this year, making the US the largest Afghan donor for the second year in a row. China has also protested to Pakistan on a number of occasions to stop the encouragement of fighters into Xinjiang and Kisinjianog areas from Afghanistan and the Kashmiri border with China. Currently, America is exploiting the Tibetan and Taiwan issue to put maximum pressure on China. On 23rd of May, President Bush held private talks with Dalai Lama the leader of Tibet and earlier the US administration entertained Taiwan's president, Chen Shui-bian. Both meetings were strongly criticised by China. A Chinese government spokesman urged American leaders to "stop interfering in China's internal affairs" by permitting official meetings with the Dalai Lama and warned of "harm to Chinese-American relations. It is envisaged that US will use India, where the exiled Dalai Lama resides to flare up separatist sentiments in Tibet. With regards to security alliances in Asia the US has been busy strengthening its bilateral military agreements with many countries in the region - most notably India, Taiwan, South Korea Indonesia and Japan. Over the last year, America has allowed India to extensively upgrade its conventional weapons and strengthen its missile launching capabilities.

The recent war games exercise - biggest in Indian history and involved fighter planes that could carry nuclear warheads was specifically designed to prepare India for an eventual conflict with China. This is why it invited a dampened response from the Pakistani authorities. To improve Indian's air force, America consented to the sale of phalcon early warning plane from Israel. Earlier the US vehemently objected to the sale of the same plane to China. This special aircraft will give India a huge surveillance advantage in an event of a likely conflict with China. America is also strengthening the naval capabilities of both Pakistan and India to enable them to project power beyond the Indian Ocean. Recently, Musharraf visited Burma and Vietnam with this objective in mind and succeeded in gaining Burma as port for Pakistani naval ships. India was one of the few countries that warmly greeted Bush's National Missile Defence system. On 11th of May, deputy Secretary of State Richard Armitage greatly appreciated the Indian response to NMD and said, " It should be quite clear that we are on the verge of moving forward with this relationship". The US administration views NMD as the key to offset China's relatively small nuclear force and hopes to destabilise China by fuelling an arms race with her - similar to the way US competed with the Soviet Union till her demise. America also intends to expand the number of military basis it has in the Far East. Currently it has 100,000 troops station in Japan, South Korea, Philippines and other countries in the Pacific Rim. In a report published by a senior aid to Bush, it was mentioned that the US at present lacked reliable access to South Asia The most probable place for the US to establish a base is Kashmir, which strategically borders Pakistan, India and China. It is in this context that the US wants to participate in fashioning a solution for Kashmir that will either, permit her to deploy her troops there, or to sufficiently reinforce Kashmir with weapons and then use her in pursuit of US efforts to contain China. This is very similar to America plans for the Middle East peace process, where her ulterior motive is to secure the strategic area of Golan Heights.

The rulers of the Muslim world are mere puppets in the hand of the colonialist powers, especially America. The sole motivation for them in this life is to protect the interest of the colonialist powers in exchange for looking after the affairs of the ummah. The practical way of eliminating these oppressive rulers and the systems of kufr they implement is to work for the establishment of the Khilafah State. The Khilafah state will unify all the armies of the Muslims countries into a single army and liberate all Muslim lands from the occupation of the kuffar and carry Islam to the rest of the world by engaging in Jihad to make the word of Allah the highest. "

Press Release from Hizb ut-Tahrir, Pakistan

Comment

Originally posted by ZZ:
                            damn.. given that it is 54 yrs since partition, rani should be at least 70 now. it is quite impressive for 70 yr. old person to spend so much time on net. btw, kabir, how long do u know rani? 50 yrs? or more?
                            ZZ,
                            very good analysis,....
                            Do you know,...here in US History everything is documented during their independance wars against England...They have everything step by step from 1776 onward,....If someone refers to those facts does it mean he/she is more than 200 years old,........
                            Yaar you have really made me laugh,....BTW,..Good job man,...keep it up,...

Comment

Originally posted by TARIQ786USA:
                              Originally posted by ZZ:
                              ZZ,
                              very good analysis,....
                              Do you know,...here in US History everything is documented during their independance wars against England...They have everything step by step from 1776 onward,....If someone refers to those facts does it mean he/she is more than 200 years old,........
                              Yaar you have really made me laugh,....BTW,..Good job man,...keep it up,...
                              well read original statement 'rani is one of sikhs who killed innocent muslims during partition..'

if u want to claim being neutral and impartial and wiser than all of us, u dont have to defend idiots here. take care.

Comment

Working...
                              X