Why are Indian's obsessed with Pak?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why are Indian's obsessed with Pak?

You don't have to take my word for it. Just browse any Pakistani or Indian forum, just go through any Indian news papers. Find one ill in India that is not linked to ISI. From natural desasters to monkey man of Delhi its Pakistan and ISI.

I strongly believe they have not broken out of last 1200 years of slavery. The Brits might have freed them but mentally they still see islamic empire at their door step.
    They still fear islamic wrath they fear the last remenant of Great Mughal/Islamic empire aka Pak might claim Delhi again.

If they won't let go of history, history might repeat itself.

Guppies may add to the list to explain why such behaviour and its cures.

Originally posted by Abdali:
    You don't have to take my word for it. Just browse any Pakistani or Indian forum, just go through any Indian news papers. Find one ill in India that is not linked to ISI. From natural desasters to monkey man of Delhi its Pakistan and ISI.

I strongly believe they have not broken out of last 1200 years of slavery. The Brits might have freed them but mentally they still see islamic empire at their door step.
    They still fear islamic wrath they fear the last remenant of Great Mughal/Islamic empire aka Pak might claim Delhi again.

If they won't let go of history, history might repeat itself.

Guppies may add to the list to explain why such behaviour and its cures.

Go sleep Abdali ... its been a long day for you...

Peace
    Rudra

Comment

Working...
    X