Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AJMER MARKET to be WASHED after Musharraf's visit

http://www.timesofindia.com/today/29indu4.htm
    AJMER: Shopkeepers in dargah bazar Ad Dhan Mandi have decided to wash and clean the marketplace after the visit of Pakistan President Pervez Musharraf on July 16, their association announced Friday.

It will be in retaliation to the washing of Minar-e-Dargah in Lahore after the visit of Prime Minister Atal Bihari Vajpayee, Doulat Longani, president of Dargah Bazar and Dhan Mandi Shopkeepers Association said in a statement.

"We are also anguished over the fact that Musharraf, as Pakistan army chief at that time, declined to salute Vajpayee and failed to attend the state banquet in his honour," Longani said.

Musharraf would be passing through the two markets on his way to the historic dargah of Sufi saint Khwaja Moinuddin Chisti for `jiyarat' (pilgrimage).

Good news!!
    I advise my Paki friends to cross their fingers on one aspect though.
    Mushraaf could well decide to defect to India

Since anything is possible in Pakistan I would keep an eye on his family if I were a Paki

Comment

what a lowly bunch of people these indians.
      never cease to amaze, never will...

Comment

Not just the Ajmer market, its India's sanctity which is in danger of being polluted by the arrival of the coup leader. Imazine the dictator being giving an opportunity to inspect the guard of honour at the airport.
        It will be a black day in India's history. And all because a "weak-kneed"(both literally and figuratively) Prime Minister decided to invite him. Shame on Vajpayee and his moron advisers in the BJP for insulting the sentiments of India's common people!!

[This message has been edited by Old Monk (edited June 29, 2001).]

Comment

>>what a lowly bunch of people these indians.
          never cease to amaze, never will...<<

It is Mushraaf who started the lowliness by not saluting VajPayee in Lahore.

Perhaps he feels he should not salute anybody who doesn't hijack elected governments

Comment

Originally posted by Old Monk:
            Not just the Ajmer market, its India's sanctity which is in danger of being polluted by the arrival of the coup leader. Imazine a dictator being giving an opportunity to inspect the guard of honour at the airport.
            It will be a black day in India's history. And all because a "weak-kneed"(both literally and figuratively) Prime Minister decided to invite him. Shame on Vajpayee and his moron advisers in the BJP for insulting the sentiments of India's common people!!

[This message has been edited by Old Monk (edited June 29, 2001).]
            Vajo has no choice the cost of IOK in terms of life and dollars will keep India from taking on China and Uncle Sam don't like that. Uncle want you to be free from IOK and to please uncle vajo will do anything even get on his knee( may be thats why hes got a bad knee)

Poor veggie pie will not talk to dictators and terrorist. I tell ya vajo makes me laugh that my tummy hurts reeeeeel bad.

Comment

Poor veggie pie will not talk to dictators and terrorist. I tell ya vajo makes me laugh that my tummy hurts reeeeeel bad.

By now u must have a full fledged tummy ache...good way to keep face..

I think poor Mushy has no self respect, coming to our door and begging, after refusing to salute Vajpai...

I am glad Indians remember his crude and uncouth behavior

[This message has been edited by Rani (edited June 29, 2001).]

Comment

Andhra, I dont care so much about the salute thing but isn't he the same dude who was (and probably still is) the mastermind behind so many terrorist incursions into India. And we are now rolling out the red carpet for him. When your house is robbed, you dont invite the robber to your house for peace talks. The lahore betrayal hasn't taught Vajpayee anything.

Comment

Andhra, I dont care so much about the salute thing but isn't he the same dude who was (and probably still is) the mastermind behind so many terrorist incursions into India. And we are now rolling out the red carpet for him. When your house is robbed, you dont invite the robber to your house for peace talks. The lahore betrayal hasn't taught Vajpayee anything.
                  I agree, i wish Indians find a strong leader...we don't need softies like him.

Comment

Just like Mushrraf is a terrorist for you Vaj is a thug and a war criminal for us.

Comment

Keep on dreaming Abdali.
                      If you want to believe BJP of all parties will concede an inch of Kashmir to Pakistan.
                      They won't US or no US

Comment

Originally posted by Rani:

By now u must have a full fledged tummy ache...good way to keep face..

I think poor Mushy has no self respect, coming to our door and begging, after refusing to salute Vajpai...

I am glad Indians remember his crude and uncouth behavior

[This message has been edited by Rani (edited June 29, 2001).]

And you think Veggge pie has lot of respect comming to Lahore and begging and then inviting Mushrraf and on top of that saluting him. You ppl are shameless thats all.

Comment

Originally posted by Andhra:
                          Keep on dreaming Abdali.
                          If you want to believe BJP of all parties will concede an inch of Kashmir to Pakistan.
                          They won't US or no US
                          Who said BJP will we only believe in Akasi Chin style lingo and the state of IOK is quite evident. And not only that what is your PM talking to a dictator and a terrorist for, Are you sure K is not the issue. I bet he called Mushrraf to give him a tour of Taj Mahal.

Comment

Working...
                          X