Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So Many Questions,...No Real Answer,........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So Many Questions,...No Real Answer,........

My question is why Pakistan is not Democratic?Is it ever going to become Democratic?Are Pakistanis are against democracy?Or the Mullaa and moulvis are preventing Democracy in Pakistan?Or Is Isalm Practiced by Pakistanis is againts Democracy?Or People of Pakistan are not serious about Democracy?Or Pakistanis Like being ruled by dictators like slaves?Or Pakistan has not developed maturity to allow the growth of democracy?Or The Army is preventing it from becoming a Democratic ?Please answer with seriousness and real thoughts.
    °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`° ¤ø,¸°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤ ºÂ°`°º¤ø,¸,¸¸,ø¤º °`°º¤ø,¸,¸¸,ø¤º° ºÂ¤Ã¸

A Faith that cannot survive collision with the truth is not worth many regrets.

Like u said.. so many questions.. no real answers..

Comment

Originally posted by TARIQ786USA:
      My question is why Pakistan is not Democratic?Is it ever going to become Democratic?Are Pakistanis are against democracy?Or the Mullaa and moulvis are preventing Democracy in Pakistan?Or Is Isalm Practiced by Pakistanis is againts Democracy?Or People of Pakistan are not serious about Democracy?Or Pakistanis Like being ruled by dictators like slaves?Or Pakistan has not developed maturity to allow the growth of democracy?Or The Army is preventing it from becoming a Democratic ?Please answer with seriousness and real thoughts.

If democracy is something like in our neighborhood I will be more thn happy to crown Mushraff the king of Pakistan.

Comment

Kitna zaroori savaal , aur Abdali bhai ne fouran India ka naam le liya!.

Abdali bhai , duniya main aur bhee gum hain Hindustaan ke alaava. Tariq bhai nay savaal poocha ke Pakistan Democratic kyon nahi? Aur ap kehte hain ke hume India jaise democracy nahi pasand.

To yaar yeh batao ke aap ko kaisee democracy pasand hai. Kuch description dijiye. Kaun say mulk ke democracy aap ko pasand hai?

Mai bhi aksar yehi soochta hoon. Ke Pakistan main Democracy kyon nahi. I dont buy the idea that islaam is against democracy. Koi aur vejah hogi??

I am eager to hear the answers of this forum. Everyone here is literate, educated and wise.

[This message has been edited by Tanhaa (edited June 27, 2001).]

Comment

Originally posted by TARIQ786USA:
          I think the real problem in Pakistan is that; the majority of people there are not well educated. This might be one of the reasons why Pakistan is not democratic.

------------------
          **call me baby**

Comment

Originally posted by Tanhaa:
            Kitna zaroori savaal , aur Abdali bhai ne fouran India ka naam le liya!.

Abdali bhai , duniya main aur bhee gum hain Hindustaan ke alaava. Tariq bhai nay savaal poocha ke Pakistan Democratic kyon nahi? Aur ap kehte hain ke hume India jaise democracy nahi pasand.

To yaar yeh batao ke aap ko kaisee democracy pasand hai. Kuch description dijiye. Kaun say mulk ke democracy aap ko pasand hai?

Mai bhi aksar yehi soochta hoon. Ke Pakistan main Democracy kyon nahi. I dont buy the idea that islaam is against democracy. Koi aur vejah hogi??

I am eager to hear the answers of this forum. Everyone here is literate, educated and wise.

[This message has been edited by Tanhaa (edited June 27, 2001).]
            See u ppl are obsessed with India, hindustan what ever what ever. Thats why I used the term neighborhood and I believe last I checked the map Afghanistan, Iran and China are our neighboors too. And Iran is a democracy .

BTW. I don't call India a democracy but a demoncrazy so I was not talking about India.

Comment

Originally posted by babydoll:
              I think the real problem in Pakistan is that; the majority of people there are not well educated. This might be one of the reasons why Pakistan is not democratic.

Literacy rate in cuba is 100 percent well above USA. Any govt. democracy, demoncracy or dictatorship cannot survive without local support.

Comment

Here are your answers:

1)Democracy in the case of Pakistan is a counterproductive thing, because illiterate and unaware people cannot differentiate between a good leader and a bad one. That's why they keep choosing bad ones.

2)Furthermore, illiteracy also prevents honest "good" people from entering democratic politics.

3) Democracy is the rule of the majority. If the majority is wrong, the rule is also wrong.

4) Tariq, democracy in an absolute form is not always a good thing. It is, after all, a man-made system which has its origins in ancient Greece. Absolute democracy, among other things, fails to realize the complete attainment of human rights, as is evident in the world today, even within the USA.

5) Democracy is not the answer. Democracy is just one of the tools which can be used to create an effective and desirable governance system.

6) This being said, such a system is not easy to evolve due to rampant illiteracy and corruption in Pakistan.

7) We should not cry hoarse over democracy. This is barking up the wrong tree.

My Question: WHEN WILL WE REALIZE AND ACCEPT THE "RIGHT TREE"?!?

Comment

"See u ppl are obsessed with India, hindustan what ever what ever. Thats why I used the term neighborhood and I believe last I checked the map Afghanistan, Iran and China are our neighboors too. And Iran is a democracy

BTW. I don't call India a democracy but a demoncrazy so I was not talking about India."

Muaf karna Abdali bhai , May be you were referring to Iran. But yaar, I hope you are not calling Afganistan and China democracies?? Reham karo please.

Comment

Originally posted by alizadeh2000:
                    Here are your answers:

1)Democracy in the case of Pakistan is a counterproductive thing, because illiterate and unaware people cannot differentiate between a good leader and a bad one. That's why they keep choosing bad ones.

2)Furthermore, illiteracy also prevents honest "good" people from entering democratic politics.

3) Democracy is the rule of the majority. If the majority is wrong, the rule is also wrong.

4) Tariq, democracy in an absolute form is not always a good thing. It is, after all, a man-made system which has its origins in ancient Greece. Absolute democracy, among other things, fails to realize the complete attainment of human rights, as is evident in the world today, even within the USA.

5) Democracy is not the answer. Democracy is just one of the tools which can be used to create an effective and desirable governance system.

6) This being said, such a system is not easy to evolve due to rampant illiteracy and corruption in Pakistan.

7) We should not cry hoarse over democracy. This is barking up the wrong tree.

My Question: WHEN WILL WE REALIZE AND ACCEPT THE "RIGHT TREE"?!?
                    Very impressive analysis,....I know democracy is a man made system. But still its better and addresses the issues of common people,...But if people are not educated then they are being used again and agin by corrupt leaders,..and they create the situation where Army can't sit Idle,..one way or another they have to jump in,..But why we are still running in circles,...from Day one?
                    What happened to the vision of our Founder,...?
                    Old Monk,Abdali,Tanhaa and babydoll,
                    Thanx guyz for the lively discussion,...I really appreciate the views and thoughts posted by you all,...I shall keep dropping in here to post my views too.

Comment

pakistan is a good example army can ruin a nation even a bad democracy is better than no democracy

Comment

Originally posted by rvikz:
                        pakistan is a good example army can ruin a nation even a bad democracy is better than no democracy
                        Thanx for coming and sharing your views,.....
                        Can you plz,...Define democracy,....?
                        because everyone has seems to have different meanings here..........

Comment

goverment elected by people and brought down
                          by election not by army. there must be something wrong not one elected goverment
                          allowed to fulfill its term. also what happens when there is differences develop
                          between ruling army generals how they will
                          resolve or they going to fight it out
                          order election?

Comment

Originally posted by rvikz:

On the contrary most of the development was done during martial law. Most of the big projects were initiated during Ayubs era.

Comment

Originally posted by Abdali:

On the contrary most of the development was done during martial law. Most of the big projects were initiated during Ayubs era.

But isn't martial law, unislamic? IF Pakistan is an islamic state then how could people listen to the army (dictator) above god. Seems like Pakistan should only follow what is prescribed by the koran and establish the Khilafah, to put poor Kauser out of his misery.

Comment

Working...
                              X