Future Leaders of Pakistan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Future Leaders of Pakistan

What if Musharraf dies under mysterious circumstances, who do you think will take over the role of the Presidential Dictator of the country? My guess will be that someone from the Army will most likely assume that role.

Originally posted by NYAhmadi:
    What if Musharraf dies under mysterious circumstances, who do you think will take over the role of the Presidential Dictator of the country? My guess will be that someone from the Army will most likely assume that role.
    I think you should chose me as your leader I will invite all Guppies to be my advisors.

Comment

>>I will invite all Guppies to be my advisors.

Then you are doomed even before you start.

And yes, it will most likely be an Army ka banda. Or they can actually prop up a civilian face (Shaukat Aziz if he is promoted to Sr Minister) if there are any practical compulsions.

Comment

Originally posted by Abdali:
        I think you should chose me as your leader I will invite all Guppies to be my advisors.

u can employ malik as royal astrologer. he tells future in 2020, 2050, 3000 and so on. but he will never commit on what will happen next month. nonetheless, i am sure are a far-sighted person and so malik could be da man for u.

Comment

Well... I have doubt that any other army general want to raise his hand to run the country in current situation. I think most probably there will be an interim government over sees the election and then it will be same era of corrupted politicians. The other possibility is that Jmaat-E-Islami with other religious group might try to run the country and declare the shriah law.

In either case the most likely thing will be that country will go back to situation 2 years back.

------------------
          "Away from Eyes......Close to Heart"

[This message has been edited by Insaaniat (edited June 25, 2001).]

Comment

Forget Jamaat-e-Islami.

We want Imran Khan!

Comment

Originally posted by Peacemaker:
              Forget Jamaat-e-Islami.

We want Imran Khan!
              I will do what Imran Khan wants and a lot more so vote for me please. I will make you the president and amend the constitution so you can fire me at will. You cannot get a better deal then that.

Comment

Forget Jamaat-e-Islami.

We want Imran Khan!
                why not Musarrat Shaheen? (if really have to run towards a disaster, why not make it a quicker one??)

------------------
                We oughta be Changez like, don't we?

Comment

>> who do you think will take over the role of the Presidential Dictator of the country? My guess will be that someone from the Army will most likely assume that role.

Do you have any alternatives in mind?

Comment

most probably it will be abdul aziz

Comment

Ye be plannin' something'???
                      By me grand daddy's whisker ye be caring who be cheif?
                      It be a dictatorship still.

------------------
                      Our's not to reason why,
                      Our's but to do and die:
                      You can't fix stupid. So might as well troll them!

Comment

I don't think Army will carry on with his mission,..They might hold elections and hand over the country rule to another group of corrupt leaders,,.....
                        °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`° ¤ø,¸°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤ ºÂ°`°º¤ø,¸,¸¸,ø¤º °`°º¤ø,¸,¸¸,ø¤º° ºÂ¤Ã¸

A Faith that cannot survive collision with the truth is not worth many regrets.

Comment

Forget Jamaat-e-Islami.

We want Imran Khan!
                          It reminds me of another thread.

Anyhow, why Imran Khan? I think leading a cricket team and running a country is a totally different ball game. His popularity after marriage for one reason or another has gone downhill.

It is such a sorry state in our country that we don't have a single leader who we can lead us. Army has shared the power in the Troika and I guess they will be more upfront in assuming this role than in the past unless there is external pressure to have a civilian face.

If we have allowed BB and Nawaz Sharif to play the musical chairs then why not let Qazi Hussain Ahmed play the game. If he is unsuccessful then we can give that chance to Imran Khan.

Comment

Originally posted by khan_sahib:
                            [B] It reminds me of another thread.

Anyhow, why Imran Khan? I think leading a cricket team and running a country is a totally different ball game.
                            Can you make similar claims about Ronald Regan.

Comment

Originally posted by Abdali:
                              Can you make similar claims about Ronald Regan.

I don't think he changed his job. Did he?

Imran Khan's case is different if we want players again as our leaders then what BB and Nawaz have done wrong?

Comment

Working...
                              X