Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can capitalism grow in pakistan? is it possible?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Can capitalism grow in pakistan? is it possible?

    if communism cant grow in pak, i jut wonder if capitalism can grow in pak

    #2
    Originally posted by ZZ:
    if communism cant grow in pak, i jut wonder if capitalism can grow in pak
    American invasion is already underway. Mcdonalds, KFC, Pizza Hut, Dunkin Donuts, Wall Mart are poping all over the place. What else do you want..

    Comment


      #3
      Not with Islam in place. Can capitalism grow in Afghanistan? Pakistan will eventaully have to make a choice whether to embrace capitalism or whole heartedly implement Islam.

      Comment


        #4
        Originally posted by kumarakn:
        Not with Islam in place. Can capitalism grow in Afghanistan? Pakistan will eventaully have to make a choice whether to embrace capitalism or whole heartedly implement Islam.
        Islam is not against captialism may be some maulana can shed some light.

        Comment


          #5
          Dude:

          Capitalism is based on interest. Islam isn't!

          Comment


            #6
            AND, a rose is a rose no matter what name you give it. Same goes with "Interest" We can always call it processing and administration fee or profit sharing. Of course we can have capitalism in Pakistan.

            Comment


              #7
              Yes it can.
              Capitalism is part of islam.
              As is all trading.

              K what are you talking about??
              The issue of interest is a banking problem.
              Not a capitalist problem.
              Does the invisble hand use interest?
              Do foriegn trade etc deal with interest?
              Loans are part of banking and thus deal with interest.

              ------------------
              Our's not to reason why,
              Our's but to do and die:
              You can't fix stupid. So might as well troll them!

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by CM:
                Yes it can.
                Capitalism is part of islam.
                As is all trading.
                K what are you talking about??
                The issue of interest is a banking problem.
                Not a capitalist problem.
                Does the invisble hand use interest?
                Do foriegn trade etc deal with interest?
                Loans are part of banking and thus deal with interest.

                I didn't know foreign trade can take place without banks/loans/interest/letter of Credit etc and that banks can survive without paying and charging interests. Thank you for the info. CM.


                [This message has been edited by outlaw (edited June 27, 2001).]

                Comment


                  #9
                  banks: Do you need interest unless it is a money tranaction where the bank is involved?
                  Banker's acceptances do require interest but that can be easily changed to follow the islamic system.

                  loans: Trade, not money transactions.


                  interest: you thinking here?
                  If you want to exchange goods do you need interest??

                  letter of credit: When does that need interets???

                  ------------------
                  Our's not to reason why,
                  Our's but to do and die:


                  [This message has been edited by outlaw (edited June 27, 2001).]
                  You can't fix stupid. So might as well troll them!

                  Comment


                    #10
                    This is 21st century bro...we are talking about exports and imports and not bartering of goods ("I will give you wheat, you give me F-16s" kind).

                    Comment


                      #11
                      How is capitalism part of Islam? That's worser than when rani claimed that hinduism has an economic system!

                      Why is it the economic system of Islam is seen the same as the capitalist minus interest?

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Aye me be using me big hammer!!
                        I ye be trading, ye be using exchange rates.
                        Ye be using money, ye be using ye banker acceptance.
                        Nay need fer ye interest rate.
                        Ye nay need interest for buying ye goods from france be ye martain or me granddaddy's wart.
                        Trade be economics.
                        Financial transaction be interest related.
                        If ye buy stock, bonds, CD's yadda yadda ye be using interest.


                        ------------------
                        Our's not to reason why,
                        Our's but to do and die:


                        [This message has been edited by outlaw (edited June 27, 2001).]
                        You can't fix stupid. So might as well troll them!

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X