Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PAKISTANI Press and CONVICTED Leaders,..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PAKISTANI Press and CONVICTED Leaders,..

Gentlemen: I would like your opinion about Pakistani press coverage of convicted political leaders - Benazir and Nawaz. Press give frontpage coverage to Benazir statements, when she is convicted in many corruption cases. Is our press paid by these convicted leaders???
    °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`° ¤ø,¸°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤ ºÂ°`°º¤ø,¸,¸¸,ø¤º °`°º¤ø,¸,¸¸,ø¤º° ºÂ¤Ã¸

A Faith that cannot survive collision with the truth is not worth many regrets.

Press/media is not a morality police.It reports only what people will be interested in. Benazir/Nawaz may have been corrupt but they are former prime-ministers of Pak which means what they do or say is not really insignificant or inconsequential in the minds of the people.

Comment

You are 100% right that they were ex-prime-ministers, but our so called press gives more coverage to convicted leaders ( Benazir and Nawaz Sharif ). There is also no doubt that there are a lot of their cronies recruited in to press media and the way the press shows its loyalty to them, I have no doubt that there is some financing and vested interests involved.
      Sometime, I read a statement of Benazir in some papers and the news source comes from Islamabad and I wonder if she is living in Islamab rather than abroad. The News media should be really ashamed of this kind of behavior. At the same time the press never stops praising and prescribing their brand of democracy for Pakistan, while there is no political party except one who practices democracy within its ir own party. Regarding the two so called major political parties one has selected Benazir for life long presidency after the humiliating death of her infamous father and the other i.e; Nawaz Sharif has selected his own wife to run the party while he is jailed for his conviction. I don't know when a sence of responsibility would come to the press media of our poor nation while this press never get tired of blaming the masses for the ills of the country.
      °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`° ¤ø,¸°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤ ºÂ°`°º¤ø,¸,¸¸,ø¤º °`°º¤ø,¸,¸¸,ø¤º° ºÂ¤Ã¸

A Faith that cannot survive collision with the truth is not worth many regrets.

Comment

Working...
      X