sindhu desh?!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sindhu desh?!!

hi ppl... this is the first time i,m posting to pak affairs.....
    was just browsing through the net wen i came accross this piece of writing. After reading this i,m left totally confused and utterly disgusted by the mentalities of some ppl who still exist and are trying to break our motherland Pakistan.....
    no wonder we r still where we are 50 yrs ago.
    cos there are still black sheeps every where...
    What the hell is a sindhu desh?!!!
    we are all pakistanis ppl.... and we are all equal....
    the thing that terrifies me is the thought that there must b lots of ppl among us who wud agree to wat this writing says... and thats a shame...
    khair read for urselves....
    This truly is from someone who is very very anti pakistan and in some cases.. anti islamic...
    khair,, thats my own opinion,, cos for me islam and then pakistan is everything. And we are all one. There is no sindhi punjabi balochi and pathan n kashmiri and whatever... we are all one... and we are pakistanis and we are all muslims. If we dont stick together, we cannot exist.
    khair,, my humble opinion.... the writing is kinda hard to read on the site i dunno if that was delibrate too.. khair,, a better way wud b to copy the text n paste it in word or notepad n read it there.
    heres the link.
    http://members.fortunecity.com/saghi...ok3-chap3.html

------------------
    fly like a bee,, sting a like a butterfly.

Brother don't give these things a second thought. Our eastern neighbor is doing its best to split us up and you will see these sort of things come up time and again.

Every true Muslim will see through the designs of their enemies.

Those who will fail to do so will become irrelevant. The victory is ours in every case.

Comment

Alizadeha-- and kaka atom--

its alright to discourage these people but plz don`t forget Mir sadiq and Mir qasim are still in our country and they are doing their best to humilate our country and trying to divide it soo called sindho daish,jinaha town, pakhtoonkhawa etc ....

they are all plots to take our attentions off from main areas.....Yarroo BaRaii log kahtai haian....JAB PAITT BHAHRA HU TU SOCH
      NAPAK HU JATI HAI..

people are suffering from econmical and political dis order and these people who don`t have any roots in people are trying to disorient them from main problems and involving them in these petty and baseless issues.

We need to snub them well and for god so they won`t be able to make such comments and suggest these accusations.

Comment

Jumura i agree with you, but we must keep in mind that these sort of antinational people are craving for attention, and that is the last thing we want to give them.

We must push them into the sidelines then eliminate them.

They don't have the support of the indigenous population yet, but they are trying their best to get it. We must ensure that they do not succeed, or that will be the end of Pakistan.

We must not let India or its agents succeed the way we have succeeded in winning the hearts of Kashmir.

Comment

Soem of the nationalist stuff found on teh internet is indeed very alarmist, but hardly realist.

That is not to say that we should ignore such sentiments, but writings of Saeen GM Syed hardly speak for all Sindhi nationalists. Their is even less united support for nationalists amongst the common Sindhi.

The best way to fix the situatation is to make Sindhis and Balochis etc a part of Pakistan's mainstream culture. Something that has yet to be fully accomplished.

Comment

here u r,well u pople blame india for ur own problems.see u pakistanis have to come out of ur own mediveal thoughts..u wanna think as muslims?hei dear remember this is the era of co-operation and mtual understandings...and not the era of silly religious thoughts...remember what all the shames and pains the partition bought to our forefathers?and it still haunts us...no? dears this is the high tim to forget the past....but we have to remember them too.because only then we can learn our mistakes and proceed further.see what all the bloody sides were brought in by the war etween u?1948.65,71,and kargil?instead of ur own defeats and our victories?but u peole can not be depressed on it and we can not simply boast why?no one will gain any thing from it.....so dear if i r really proud in
            islam ...okay ...let it be....but tey to contribute some thing to ur nation and not to the religion....becauseonly nation can protect u and not religion...thats what i think....and thats what i aski my friends to do.......

Comment

Spaz you freaking idiot.
              Doesn't Indian blame the ISI for everything???
              Huh we are blamed when the monkey man is around, now it is the bear man.
              We are blamed when the RSS torches a church.
              We are blamed for helping the Sikhs in 1984.
              We are blamed for all the independence movements.
              Heck anything that goes wrong in indian is pakistan's fault.
              While on the other side when bombs go off in pakistan i have seen on this forum that no indian denounced that fact or the other fact that we pakistanis were blaming india.

Religion is far more important than any nation state.
              Nation states are relatively new.
              While religion has lasted for centuries.
              Don't expect us to follow your lack of faith.

Now we are discussing Sindudesh, as some of the regular's know that Farid has brought up this topic before.
              The political parties like the MQM have in recent times - i think 2 years ago switched motto's and are now fighting for sindhi independence.
              An almost complete turn around.
              The issue of sindudesh is not realistic as IMHO does not have much support within the sindhi population.
              If it did then we would have been seperated long ago.
              Also if you come across a sindhi and he quotes the 1940 resolution.
              This isn't the lahore declaration.
              But some other document.
              It is a play on words for you to think that it the famous document.

As kaka how does a butterfly sting?? - in your signiture.

------------------
              Their's not to reason why,
              Their's but to do and die:
              You can't fix stupid. So might as well troll them!

Comment

Fortunately CM is solely blamed for his own idiocy. Before you start calling people "idiots" and like, remember your own falacies.

The reason no indians refute the pakistani implicating RAW for bomb blasts is because the claims are baseless. BY ignoring these trivial proclamations we can focus on substantive dialogue.

Instead of calling everyone an idiot when you disagree with them, simply refute their assertions with logical answers. Just a bit of advice.

BTW/ I hope from now on you will not utter a peep when discussing the Pakistani economic situations. I have read your replies on infra. development in pakistan and I think it's time for you to take a summer school class in economics at your community college.

Comment

My own falacies are numerous and extremely complicated.
                  But that is not the issue.
                  Ok lets put the issue into perspective.
                  4 bombings a day after the attack on the red fort.
                  You are telling me india had no hand in such an attack.
                  As for that issue.
                  What is the title of the thread again.
                  I haven't seen your reply to it yet.

------------------
                  Their's not to reason why,
                  Their's but to do and die:
                  You can't fix stupid. So might as well troll them!

Comment

spatekh....can`t you under stand the meaning of the thread.....

Who is ashamed of Partition we are not then it must be you people across the border....
                    After all that was not our GYoU mata which was divided..and our forefathers were more inteligent then yours...I can see the heatred in you and the heatred in india aganist muslims,sikhs,christans and for other minorities we are well off now...thanks for your consideration but don`t try to judge our forefathers for what they have done.....let be us judge that...

Victories of yours hmmmmmm..

1948...1965...still continuing in kashmir don`t judge that soo early you have to wait and see the result.

Kargal..... who won.....? My dear 5 months india Tarmta rah amni qabar mai..

Comment

Originally posted by juMurA:

spatekh....can`t you under stand the meaning of the thread.....

Who is ashamed of Partition we are not then it must be you people across the border....
                      After all that was not our GYoU mata which was divided..and our forefathers were more inteligent then yours...I can see the heatred in you and the heatred in india aganist muslims,sikhs,christans and for other minorities we are well off now...thanks for your consideration but don`t try to judge our forefathers for what they have done.....let be us judge that...

Victories of yours hmmmmmm..

1948...1965...still continuing in kashmir don`t judge that soo early you have to wait and see the result.

Kargal..... who won.....? My dear 5 months india Tarmta rah amni qabar mai..

You have different forefathers than the people in INdia? Did you tell the Arabs that? They might not like such offsprings

Comment

[QUOTE]Originally posted by KAKA-ATOM-BUM:
                        [B]hi ppl... this is the first time i,m posting to pak affairs.....
                        was just browsing through the net wen i came accross this piece of writing. After reading this i,m left totally confused and utterly disgusted by the mentalities of some ppl who still exist and are trying to break our motherland Pakistan.....
                        no wonder we r still where we are 50 yrs ago.
                        cos there are still black sheeps every where...
                        What the hell is a sindhu desh?!!!

It's a figment of imagination of the Late G.M. Syed. He was amongst the first to opt for Pakistan but turned hostile because other Sindhis of prominence came to the limelight. You must understand that the "bunch" voicing this slogan are not in any reckoning. Altaf Hussain was daggers drawn with the 'Nationalist' Sindhis, but changed track because he has little say. He has now joined hands with Qadir Magsi who massacred more than 200 Muhajirs in Hyderabad in a single day. The region of Sindh was part of the Indus Valley Civilisation which is now Pakistan and Sindh was never seperate then now will it be ever. So rest assured.

Comment

Then what hapened to hazrat adam and Hazrat huwa...........

Then why make this fuss on first place

Comment

Originally posted by CM:
                            My own falacies are numerous and extremely complicated.
                            But that is not the issue.
                            Ok lets put the issue into perspective.
                            4 bombings a day after the attack on the red fort.
                            You are telling me india had no hand in such an attack.
                            As for that issue.
                            What is the title of the thread again.
                            I haven't seen your reply to it yet.

Sindhu desh is just as ridiculous or prevalent as kashmir. There are nationalistic elements in every society. India will never give up Kashmir...Pakistan will never give up Sindh. The battle continues....

BTW/ waiting for your less than intelligent reply on the Pakistani FDI thread, CM my boy! I am in the mood to drop some knowledge on your uneducated a**. I am hoping you would keep your unintelligible mouth shut after a good read. Cheers!!!!

[This message has been edited by Infoman (edited May 31, 2001).]

Comment

Originally posted by Infoman:

Sindhu desh is just as ridiculous or prevalent as kashmir. There are nationalistic elements in every society. India will never give up Kashmir...Pakistan will never give up Sindh. The battle continues....
                              There is a difference. A non-kashmiri can not become kashmiri citizen by law in India. Thus majority kashmiri nature of kashmir prevails. however, in sindh, pakistan has settled down a huge number of non-sindhis and sindhis have become powerless in their own province. that makes sindhu desh even more unlikely unless, say, sindhis join hands with mohajirs.

Comment

Working...
                              X