Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You people.....

CHILLI.....

I was waiting for your answer you and spatehk (specially) but you missed it *sigh*, and you made another thread which is blocked.

That thread was made for you people who don`t let any single oppertunity to miss kicking Pakistan but now that thread is gone*sigh*.

You are calling names......

So now you must be feeling, how it feels when some one play with your sentiments..

From last 2 months you are posting threads making allegations aganist Pakistan and proving india is the best democracy ever seen in the world. Its your country you can say what you like but stop playing with Pakistan.

This single thread make you and people like you jump don`t let me or any other post threads like that ball is in your court.

Chilli and Spatehk this is a discussin board don`t make it war zone,both of our countries can go nuke

SKv ANAND... Man You are right that was bull**** but it was necessary. I agree that if we can`t be friends but we can live like two peacefull countries,with no threat of war from each other.There is big price which we people had paid and we are really very optamistic about it

Tariq786usa....
    you said alot but still i`m not satisfied i was stating that through history not by any Mumble jumble,you may not like it but that the way it was.

moderators...Can`t you people wait one more day?

P.s History repeats

Jamura we can wait one day or two if you like, lekin bhai mere maqsad kya hai?
    I never understood why you ppl have to reply to crap, you don't kill a topic by replying to it, ignore it. And since I'm writing let me say one more thing, some of our Pakistani members are either too dumb or hmmm huh oh well too dumb! Any aira ghaira can come in and say a few words against Punjabis or Sindhi etc and you guys go bananas, how sick! We're too easy, aren't we?

Khair mitti pao!
    Saba

Comment

Originally posted by sabah:
      Jamura we can wait one day or two if you like, lekin bhai mere maqsad kya hai?
      I never understood why you ppl have to reply to crap, you don't kill a topic by replying to it, ignore it. And since I'm writing let me say one more thing, some of our Pakistani members are either too dumb or hmmm huh oh well too dumb! Any aira ghaira can come in and say a few words against Punjabis or Sindhi etc and you guys go bananas, how sick! We're too easy, aren't we?

Khair mitti pao!
      Saba
      some others might be dumb (including me!), but you sure are funny

Aap bhi Mitti pao!

------------------
      A fine is a tax for doing wrong. A tax is a fine for doing well.
      There are only two forces in the world, the sword and the spirit. In the end the sword will always be conquered by the spirit. --Napoleon Bonaparte

Comment

Working...
      X