True Reason of Democracy in India

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

True Reason of Democracy in India

It is proven fact in the History of India that Hindus cannot rule over Muslims on the basis of their abilities. That is why Muslims ruled over Hindus for hundereds of years.

In order to rule over Muslims Hindus were in a great need of a system where there should be no importance of abilities. So Hindus should thank British rulers who gave them such system where only numbers are counted and abilities have no importance.

Therefore in my opinion Hundus should not be proud of being the Largest Democracy because they need democracy just to continue ruleing over Muslims. They cannot leave democracy because they know (as is proved in their hole history) they would never be able to rule over Muslims without it.

So I would like to suggest Hindus not to proud of being the Largest Democracy BECAUSE IT IS THE LARGEST SIGN OF THEIR DISABILITIES. Rather they should worry on it.

given that muslims are so capable by default, just tell us why pak can not find capable muslims to rule pakistan?

Comment

Mr. ZZ
      Do you have doubt in the abilities of General Musharaf.

Comment

I think ZZ is very upset that his HINDU leader is meeting a MUSLIM leader who they until 2 weeks ago saw as a TERRORIST and JIHADI!
        He is just angry that the Great CE is a much better leader than ol' veggie pie.

------------------
        Their's not to reason why,
        Their's but to do and die:
        You can't fix stupid. So might as well troll them!

Comment

babar....
          "So I would like to suggest Hindus not to proud of being the Largest Democracy BECAUSE IT IS THE LARGEST SIGN OF THEIR DISABILITIES. Rather they should worry on it.

I dont know about "real reasons" for democracy in India but I guess I am getting an idea as to why there is NO democracy in Pakistan

Comment

Muslims are really great.

This all reminds me how Gen Niazi signed the surrendering papers, handed over his revolver, removed his cap and belt and his 93000 great Muslim warriors followed him to Indian jails.

Comment

Originally posted by BombayKid:
              I dont know about "real reasons" for democracy in India but I guess I am getting an idea as to why there is NO democracy in Pakistan

Comment

This thread is stupid. There is no point in all this BS.

Comment

Working...
                X