Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Revolution: How to fix Pakistan (MUST READ) !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Revolution: How to fix Pakistan (MUST READ) !!!

Here is my 7 point agenda to fix Pakistan's problems permantenly. I want all of you to review it, and add to it, until we have a big document that we can actually use.

1. Declare all feudal land owners as anti-national, confiscate their properties, distribute among peasants, then hang the feudals in public.

2. Kick out bureaucrats who connive with feudals, confiscate properties

3. Ban PPP, PML, MQM, SSP, and hang anyone who wishes to carry on with these parties in the future

4. Divide 4 provinces further into:
    -Potohar
    -Punjab
    -Sindh
    -Seraik
    -Pukhtoonkhwa
    -Hazara
    -Baluchistan
    -Gwadar
    etc.

divide and rule still works. India keeps dividing into itself.

this also gives local governments more concentration power to work on deveopment projects. Reduces separatism tendency, dissipates politcal power.

5. Work hard to increase literacy rates. 37% is pathetic. Unbelievable crap.

6. Kick out IMF and World Bank. Or at least reduce their influence drastically.

7. Hang anyone else who opposes these policies.

IF the above isnt done soon, Pakistan will not improve in another 50 years.

Lets all write letters to the CE, and include these points, albeit with realistic changes, and keep writing to him until he promises to implement them. HOwzzat?

[This message has been edited by alizadeh2000 (edited May 12, 2001).]

welll baatain tu yeh sub bahut aachi hain, aur her pakistani ki wish bhi khuch aysi hee hay..... but sir, yeh sub possible kidher hay...and who will do it?.. CE ?..never...
    so buss sooch hee suktay hain.... aur IMF ko kasay nikaalain ub.... i think finance related bahut si key posts pay tu un kay bunday appoint hain.... bahut ji udaas hoota hay yeh sub sooch kur.... young hoonay kay bavajood khuch nahi kur suktay....Quiad bhi keya yaad kurtay hooon gay.... in Zalmooo nay humain kahain ka nahi chooora.... sub ullooo kay pathay hain....
    sorry gussa aa geya hay inn pur...
    Allah hee hay khuch kur day tu, Hitlar ya Imam Khaymani jaysa hee koi aayey tu ho sukta hay...wurna nahi !

------------------
    Zindgi Humain Aazmaaati rahi...Hum Issay Azmaaty rahy

Comment

And mess up the country along with your plans.
      They are ideally nice.
      Realistically not possible.

------------------
      CROIRE A L'INCROYABLE

I Came I Saw I ATE
      You can't fix stupid. So might as well troll them!

Comment

I agree with CM. Wow..never thought I would say that.

Comment

I like the plan boss. I like hanging the feudals part esp. I just dont think its much practical we could start our own TRASH REMOVING campaign where we can just assasinate these bad people. But how can we be so sure we are 'eliminating' the right people?

Anyway your plan seems like it will kill lot of innocent people but then how many of you think its really worth killing a few innocent people to save millions of inncent people?

Comment

Are you guys serious about mass executions? Rather barbaric, isn't it?

Comment

You agree with me??
              Ok HELL has frozen over!!!
              But i agree we need to send these &%*^(*)* to hell quick and easy.
              The landlords should be hanged.
              They deserve it.
              As for it being barbaric, i don't really care plus for the crimes they have commited they would be hanged in the US heck even in Europe (even though they don't execute people).

------------------
              CROIRE A L'INCROYABLE

I Came I Saw I ATE

Comment

All this talk of what to do, no mention of what to do from Islam...

Comment

Then why don't you tell us.
                  And if you say the khalifat, please note that we already have billions of topics on that issue, and post your opinion there.

------------------
                  CROIRE A L'INCROYABLE

I Came I Saw I ATE

Comment

Originally posted by CM:
                    You agree with me??
                    Ok HELL has frozen over!!!
                    But i agree we need to send these &%*^(*)* to hell quick and easy.
                    The landlords should be hanged.
                    They deserve it.
                    As for it being barbaric, i don't really care plus for the crimes they have commited they would be hanged in the US heck even in Europe (even though they don't execute people).
                    "I Came I Saw I ATE"

This is the motto of Pakistan's Politicians.

Comment

lol @ AHK

Comment

Originally posted by AbdulHameed Khan:
                        "I Came I Saw I ATE"

This is the motto of Pakistan's Politicians.
                        Very soon we will ad military dictators in this list!

Comment

The latest news is that PML has again elected Nawaz Sharif as president.

This is a good thing because it will further isolate PML.

Both Sharif and Benazir are trying their best to re-enter Pakistan. But this time, they should be arrested and hanged in public, along with their cronies.

Since we all seem to agree that hanging is in the best interest of the country, shall we all write a joint letter to the CE?

Comment

Working...
                          X