Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

why non resident pakistanis hate pakistan?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

why non resident pakistanis hate pakistan?

non resident pakistanis hate pakistan.......they have been doing this over the decades...they are not playing major roles in the pakistans economical and social infrastructures.it is mainly because of the fact that the non resident pakistanis are celebrating thier lifes in the estern countries especially,u.k and u.s.such a situation should change and the pathetic plight pakistan suffer should be changed.

spahstek,

This is a political forum not general chit-chat, so if you wish to make comments on the attitude of non-resident Pakistanis then at least provide something to substantiate the claim, i.e. some quotes, a link to an article, some faces or some names. Otherwise it is a pointless excersise. You might as well say non-resident pakistanis prefer nachos to popcorn.

Comment

spatehk,
      You are dead wrong on this.My family lives in USa for almost more than two decades now. We are doing what we can do to help our beloved Pakistan. We invest there, we particpate in local,provincial level politics and also national too,if needed.

ANY PAKISTANI WHO HATES HIS MOTHERLAND IS NOT PAKISTANI.
      Simple is that.

Wheter you live as citizen in european countries or USA,.....still we have second class citizen status. Also, we are recognised as Pakistanis, no matter we live here for 50 years.

Now-A-Days, foreign exchange is like an oxygen for Pakistan, we are doing in our power to help and convince others to do the same.

Tell me onething, How this wierd Idea came in your brain,..? That non-resident Pakistanis don't love Pakistan.

Give some example,..as mr. extreme asked you to do,....if not,...put this to rest and move on,......

[This message has been edited by TARIQ786USA (edited May 23, 2001).]
      °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`° ¤ø,¸°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤ ºÂ°`°º¤ø,¸,¸¸,ø¤º °`°º¤ø,¸,¸¸,ø¤º° ºÂ¤Ã¸

A Faith that cannot survive collision with the truth is not worth many regrets.

Comment

spatehk, some people just have wierd thinking and bad minds.

FACT:: And most of them are indians.

NOW HOW DOES THAT SOUNDS TO YOU...

see, how easy it is to say anything without a proof.. this is yet the second thread i opened posted by you that makes no sense (the other one was about Pakistani Hindus).
        you should read the rules about this section before you post anything here..

------------------
        -May God bless the Land of Pure- PAKISTAN
        There are only two forces in the world, the sword and the spirit. In the end the sword will always be conquered by the spirit. --Napoleon Bonaparte

Comment

PureLand,
          You are right on the dot.May be his intention were good but he didn't realise that, what his posting gonna be all about?

Non-resident Pakistanis never hate Pakistan. Looking Pakistan fron outside(Abroad) makes us more loyal and patriotic. Because living inside sometime doesn't let us see what we can see from ouside.

When we see other nationalities here taking pride and their patriotism to their counteries, Always shakes us to the core and tells us what our great Country is, though we have some flaws here and there.But We have un-conditional Love and loyality for the land of Pure(PAKISTAN).
          I'll advise spatehk, to go home and read, find out more about Pakistan and the people who are always ready with their heart and soul to do any thing for Pakistan.

Comment

i LOVE pakistan OK, gd

------------------
            'Hate your enemy mildly; he may become your friend one day' - Hadith
            'as for those who are slain in the cause of allah, he will not allow their work to perish ... he will admit them to the paradise he has made known to them' - Surah 47:7

Comment

waleed,
              I agree 100 %.QURAN and Hadiths solved all these riddles for us, long time ago now.We must follow it and use it in our practical life.

[This message has been edited by TARIQ786USA (edited May 26, 2001).]

Comment

Originally posted by spatehk:
                non resident pakistanis hate pakistan.......they have been doing this over the decades...they are not playing major roles in the pakistans economical and social infrastructures.it is mainly because of the fact that the non resident pakistanis are celebrating thier lifes in the estern countries especially,u.k and u.s.such a situation should change and the pathetic plight pakistan suffer should be changed.
                seems u r not in ur senses. I am in u.s but I never saw any pakistani here who hates pakistan.

Comment

What's with this spate dude? He starts a thread and then disappears. Doesn't come back to answer or support his position.

And then he complains to Admin about being unfair treatment.

ugh.

Comment

Originally posted by Muzna:
                    What's with this spate dude? He starts a thread and then disappears. Doesn't come back to answer or support his position.
                    And then he complains to Admin about being unfair treatment.
                    Actually spatehk is doing so well,...may be he forgot that he posted something somewhere.
                    He knows how to start the game but doesn't know yet how to play it...But had a good discussion on this topic.....

[This message has been edited by TARIQ786USA (edited May 28, 2001).]

Comment

Working...
                    X