X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TARIQ786USA
    replied
    BTW,

ZAKK ( Strange name given to somone at birth )
    I am on the issue, Expose yourself to everyone by using rosy phrases. We have known your depth of knowledge and reasoning and level of intelligence.
    Therefore, I knew one thing, once I am gonna start this topic, I shall hear barking from everywhere.But you are the fist one to prove.You deserve a medal from me. I owe you. Can mail you if want.
    I was dead right on that, and you are proving it,....I kind a enjoy you Jumpy nature . Keep jumping in the air, I shall be giving you enough opportunity.
    HERE in USA,...There is a media termonlogy,....Thin Skin,...which means,...someone gets upset and nervous when he gets criticism.He start jumping here and there, I think you proved it well,...

Still,.....have a nice day,..happy jumping,.UP, UP, UP AND MORE higher ZKK,...comon man live upto your reputation,......>>>>>>>>& gt;>>>>>

[This message has been edited by TARIQ786USA (edited May 22, 2001).]

Leave a comment:

• TARIQ786USA
    replied
    ZAKK ( if this this was name was given to you at birth ).

In your case, ignorance is blessing,...Just keep playing it and you seems to be very successful with it.
    In my case, You are dead wrong again. Since our arguments educated everyone and more will be learning too. Which is good.

NWFP,the province known as the province of Those people who gave their lives for freedoms and Islam.Here I am advising you read school level history.
    Now, the main problem I have with those who are responsible for first fighting for "PAKHTOONISTAN ", got burned and beaten, are the same group fighting for
    " PAKHTOONKHWA" which sounds like " KHUA-MUKHUA". This is another way of doing same thing as they did for "PAKHTOONISTAN ".
    Only group of 20% pathans who have no Idea what are they getting into and are forcing other 80 % to help them in NWFP.

Be a man and act like one,As I wrote before, Anger brings out the real faces. And those who know this art can see through now. I rather enjoy keeping you on your toes on this.Nothing bothers me more than, only your limitations of common sense.
    When you get cornered, then you use Islam for reasoning, and start quoting from Quran and Hadiths.
    As I told you, I may know more than you about it. Don't bring Islam in Politics, If I start using the same scale then everyone has more flaws than anticipated before.

Don't act like Mullas, politics with politics.
    When the financial & geographical survival of nation is at stake, then we can't afford to have 20 % short sighted people to distract the whole nation.Think about the big picture. It's a hell of difference now.
    Before we didn't have problems and other things as we have now. Pakistan is a 7th nuclear state in the world. Now we can't afford any misstep or mistake.India is getting powerful and stronger, and 20% people's needle is still stuck on one thing
    "KHUA-MUKHUA".
    That was 20th century, this 21st. Dangers are changed,stability of Pakistan is changed but the people who was their power at any cost are using these moments, when we need the focus just on our beloved Pakistan.

I am true, I was true and in future will be true too, About Bacha group.They should do Pakistan a favor and migrate to Afghanistan and stay there with their starved and near to death brothers.

My parents are proud of me, because what they wanted me to be, I achieved all that by the Blessings of God. But one thing for sure, I am not politician Or hypocrat. Though I get criticism but I say it open, I don't prtend to be what I am not.

If your limited intelligence and common sense allows you then pause for a moment and take a look at yourself.May be you hear the voice of conscious if that is still alive.

As I don't know, which ****ry are you in now, But doesn't make any difference.Here in New York, we have like 9 different weekly pakistani news papers published.
    There are two burning issues we have in Pakistan. MQM and "KHUA-MIKHUA".
    If there are 4 brothers in a Family, and each one is helping others and vice versa, But if one brother make conditional statment, like if you three will do this, Then I am gonna do that. Then that the end of family unity.
    Who take advantage of these things, enemy of Pakistan.And "KHUA-MUKHUA" group is being played by that enemy now.

You guyz are running in circle, which will never end.That's why, all I wanted all along and even now. Drop those "KHUA-MUKHUA" demands and work for the welfare of Pakistan.

Rise above those petty level politics and say hi to 21st century.Being educated, which is better atleast act like educated one too.

NOW, About NAWAZ SHARIF,...he is a camel Jokey in Saudia. He deserved that job all along. He thought money and power is everything.The whole world can see now.

ABOUT, BENAZIR BHUTTO,....Where is that 1.5 Billion US Dollars they have. and where is she. This was the best and age to spend with Husband and kids. But does it really worth it
    to spend life in jail at the expense of millions of dollars.
    If e.g; I have billion of dollars, it doesn't amkes any difference to me because I am not lving here for 1000 yrs. If God gives me everything, he will give it to my Kids too, that is my faith. But ASIF ZARDARI is palying God for his family now. He thinks he is the only one who can provide them with everything. This is what getting back to haunt him.
    But we human are so blind, never pay attention or learn lessons from others.

AGAIN,.....COOL HEADS PERVAIL,....all those who thinks with cool mindedness are the winner. By jumping up or down makes the situation worse....I hope you got the point...

Leave a comment:

• Zakk
    replied
    Another comment for all of you reading this ..just of the cuff .I would hope we would not use abusive language while arguing .'Man bites dog' kinda thing and we should all unite at in the midst of this harsh discussion and offer our sincerest sympathy to Mr.USA , if for nothing else .FOr being himself ..

Leave a comment:

• Zakk
    replied
    I believe I am a Pakistani and a Pashtun ..I see no dichotomy in the issue .What I do dislike is people using patriotism as an excuse for racism and bigotry .That's whats caused 99% of Pakistans problems .Anyone who's got a complaint is told he's not being patriotic (that applies more so for Baluchistan and Sind ..less so for NWFP as it has a larger share of the bureacracy and army) see now look at the supposed arch patriot Mr.USA who we have all wasted our time with arguing ..what does someone quoting the US as his land every five seconds have putting his nose into Pakistani affairs or even local affairs of a province?.And that too from a country which is considered a melting pot and prizes itself on multi culturalism?The only reason is he's in a country which allows freedom of expression(no matter how substandard the expression is ) .He complains and he generalises , doesn't really argue..
    Like I said he has no argument >he's just someone who's had a bad time with some Pashtun as a kid and he thinks he'll take his revenge on all of us ..quotes from the Quran about what a Muslim is or otherwise doesn't matter to him either.Again he doesn't consider himself a bigot ..despite I think the total agreement of everyone coming to this board that he is very much a racist and very much a bigot .

When provoked all he can do is talk about underpants ! I say again ..a country which will fall apart by someone or some region changing it's name is not a very strong country .I think people like Mr.USA (whose Mother had strange ideas about naming her kids) do a disservice to Pakistan just to get attention ..Pakistan will not fly apart by a a change in NWFP's name ..it has survived worse ..it's survived being ruled by racist bigots who proclaim their love of their country ,racists who loot it and kill their own people .

Leave a comment:

• TARIQ786USA
    replied
    Free4All,

I think you are hurting ZAKK ( If that was the name his parents gave him), Brain, because his teeny weeny brain gets heated up when he has to use it.

About bigotry,...Don't worry I am not bigot.
    Because Although I have differences with some people, but still they are my own. I know I am keeping them on their toes but we will get thorugh this period and sit and think together once more.

Thanx for coming and sharing your views man,....

Leave a comment:

• Free4all
    replied
    While I don't agree with Tariq's bigotry, what is wrong in being patriotic towards Pakistan?

Zakk, do you consider yourself to be a patriotic Pakistani or only a Pushtun?

Leave a comment:

• TARIQ786USA
    replied
    ZAKK ( If this the name you got from your parents),

Anyone with an IQ of a crow can understand. But I am not measuring your limited and lack of common Sense and intelligence. Fine if anyone wanna calls me Mr. USA, be my guest,I'll be known by my Location I won't complain.

Again, coming back to the real issue, as I posted three points, I don't want to be distracted by side issues.

Tell me we used to be known as the province of Tigers ( Brave and Honorables).
    what happened to our respect and what happened to our honor.It's a moment of self analysis and accountability if there is any. Don't you all be jumpy over the painful issue.
    Get real like a brave people and reasonable to figure out how to eradicate all these social bad things from our province. This is the thing I discuss the most.
    By Changing the name of NWFP doesn't help or do any good to this problem.Don't you guyz get it, don't get mad at messenger listen the message and use some sense to figure out why that person is saying it where the exact problem lies.
    Get some courage and sense, that's the conclusion of this whole fiasco. Our actions must match our words and vice versa.
    On one hand we act and behave like some saints and on the other hand we are losing our image and recognition of who we been and are now.Though I live in USA, every year I go to Pakistan, see things analyze them and then discuss them.

I am not an angel or anybody else. But we can work together to perfection and solution.
    Blinds are not those who doesn't have eyes, but are those too who have eyes but still don't use them.
    A person who knows the truth and pretends to be ignorant then not one can do anything.

Million Dollar advice: As in USA they say, If you really wanna see the real face of anybody, make him angry, he/she will come out of the cover with real face.Then the depth can be measured very easily.

ALWAYS COOL HEAD PREVAILS MY FRIENDS,...............got it,.....better get it,.....it will help you all in future trust me,........

May God give us vision and show us the right path , is my prayer of the day,........

Leave a comment:

• Zakk
    replied
    Dear Mr.USA (if thats the name your mother gave you ) ,

As you didn't bother waiting for anyones explanation why they use different nicknames I don't see why I should stop from addressing you as MR.USA , although that does say a lot about what you consider your home and your family.I would ask everyone else to address you as MR.USA as well !

Again to oyur comment about prostituition and gun running.Again agreed , it is done in the frontier , but I don't think any ethnic group has a monopoly .Similairly the issue of you being a pashtun or whatever ..I doubt even if you were a pure bred pakhtun from the tribal areas , owuld any of your relatives acknowledge you .Your knowledge is all incorrect .So are your facts ..all you can say is how renaming something is a step to seceession , by the way did you know what the A in Pakistan stands for?..it stands for Afghania ...thats what Chaudry Rehmat Ali used as a name for all the Pakhtun areas .
    That argument is a joke ..any place which will collapse because you rename it ..really doesn't deserve to stand in the first place .You have a paranoia that pakistan is under constant threat , thats merely a complex .Your next perisstant comment is about PAKIISTANI being PAKISTANI etc ..asthey say patriotism is the last refuge of the scounderal ..

Again MR.USA you not apologising is no big thing , to expect someone who can say what you said and then say he's not a prejudiced racist ..to apologise ..would be too much for your ego I suppose , I'm sure it hurts immensely knowing your wrong and not being able to admit it .Sadly I am sure that is how your whole life is

Leave a comment:

• farhana
    replied
    go to sleep and don't bother waking up for a few years

Leave a comment:

• TARIQ786USA
    replied
    Oh did someone woke up,....
    Can't hear anything.Me feeling sleeeeeepyyyyyyyyyyyy nowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww,........Adios amigos,...

Leave a comment:

• farhana
    replied
    Oooh

and I'm gonna email your responses to everyone I know, so that people can know what a moron you are........*cough* moron.

I'd like to drop you too, but off London Bridge, without a life-jacket.

1. When Sale of AK-47 will be stopped by those are involved in it. By now we all know who those are
    Pathans are not the only ones who do this.

2. when they gonna stop selling hereon and other drugs to kids and all others addicted to it. Still you all know who those are.

3. When they gonna stop Supplying and encouraging Prosititutions in NWFP, PUNJAB,SINDH etc, still we know who they are.

I admit that these acts are carried out by Pathans, yet my point is, and always has been that they are also carried out by people from the Punjab, Sindh and Balochistan.

[This message has been edited by farhana (edited May 22, 2001).]

Leave a comment:

• TARIQ786USA
    replied
    BTW, everyone who is pro or against, can post the message, I shall answer it as I'll be free. I shall invidually answer to everyone.
    This is not a competition of bad vocabulary or mud-slinging competition.
    Be reasonable and convince me those things are not there.

As this topic is being discussed here as well as 5 other forums.Everyone is busy educating about the real issues and coming up with their take on it.
    Which I enjoy when a group of people spend some quality time to discuss the painful issues such as these one.

Leave a comment:

• TARIQ786USA
    replied
    Guyz, I am at work,..but still get time to post my response,I shall keep it up and will resond to everyone as needed.
    Farhana, You are dropped from my list of people with whom, I can reason argue. I dropped you like people drop bad habits.
    The vocabulary you have really made me think that How less I know about certain things, Thanks for educating me about that.
    I am e-mailing all this to my Friends too,to show them how our Pakistanis galz are updated and way ahead of us.

Now, Mr. extreme,
    You are a moderator, your job is like a refree and non-bias, don't get excited and hyper in this discussion.Anyone who is from NWFP knows all and more than me too. Therefore, if you are from NWFP even then don't take sides. I always love to give proporational full blown response to those who needs the most.

My message is and was ,...

1. When Sale of AK-47 will be stopped by those are involved in it. By now we all know who those are

2. when they gonna stop selling hereon and other drugs to kids and all others addicted to it. Still you all know who those are.

3. When they gonna stop Supplying and encouraging Prosititutions in NWFP, PUNJAB,SINDH etc, still we know who they are.

Now, If you have the answers then discuss. But if none then better be nuetral and warn those who go out of line.

Don't need any useless arguments which have nothing to do with anything.This is and was my message, But during this discussion some issues came up where had to open up the pandora box of those who plays saints, but are the worst people in real life.

Answer me to those three question.

Leave a comment:

• farhana
    replied
    Farhana, I am quite amazed and shocked to know about your knowledge about backsdie can you shed some light on it.Because, You seems to be educated with those kind a terminology.
    I was giving you too much credit before but now, you lost all your respect in one shot.

sorry, did you say something.....?

Leave a comment:

• TARIQ786USA
    replied

First of all,
    ZAKK ( If this was the name you got at the time of borth),

Tariq Is my Name,786 ( Muslim is My
    Religion ),USA is the place from where this postings are being posted. I know you have Limitation of some common sense, well SOn, Some time ignorance is a blessings.In your case it works a lot.

Mr. Extreme,Farhana,And everyone.

Farhana, I am quite amazed and shocked to know about your knowledge about backsdie can you shed some light on it.Because, You seems to be educated with those kind a terminology.
    I was giving you too much credit before but now, you lost all your respect in one shot.

Mr.Extreme,
    In you case,
    I hope one thing you need to understand, that, When I was studying in the university, I had some good friends happened to be from Mardan, peshawar, and Kohat. We all analyzed things with reality, as we did.In our community student meetings we used to discuss whole range of issues what our Motherland is facing.Everytime, NWFP issue came up and discussed morte than Mohajirs and Sindhis.
    We still are in contact even after our studies, we all equally share same views what we have will never be changed by anyone.AS I said all along, I am not or never apologies for the flaws we have there in NWFP.
    I like more people are coming in and discussing with me.

Now about talking from sides,..Mr.Extreme, don't know and have no idea about that,But you do,....i think,.....keep it up.

Evryone else,....I shall never retreat or apologies whatever probelms we have and will have.

Get over it....

Leave a comment:

Working...
X