X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• farhana
    replied
    OLDMAN:
    As you have asked ZAKK the definition of Racism. He has to consult his whole group of people, like more then 50 to come up with an answer. Because, these people have no guts or enough IQ to decide on their own, even their family matters are decided by the whole grooup. Also, Their defintions are different than anyone else.

Three groups in the world are known as "THICK HEADED",....PATHANS,SIKH, and JEWS.
    Always looking for trouble and blaming others for it. They will never listen to anyone or consult, when something will go wrong then they will start blaming and whinnings.

But again, I am not blaming any pathan, I just trying to show, how they are and how good they are. Don't take me wrong.They will have brand new house with all facitilities available, but still, Even Toilet Tissue paper is myth there. They will be going out to fields and looking for stones.
    I am not saying this, Have some Pathan friend here, they tell me. Even they don't agree with them.

Guyz, I am not racist, nor I am anti-pathans. Though they are ignorant, stii we must find time to educate them.And tell them what is right and what is wrong.
    This is what you wrote. You don't call this racist?? Read it all carefully, especially the parts in bold. Use a dictionary if you have to, and then tell me if you're racist or not.

If you had said some Pathans are like this, as some Sindhis are like this, as some Balochis are like this, as some Punjabis are like this, as some Kashmiris are like this, I wouldn't even have bothered replying to you.

But the fact that you seem to think all us Pathans are illiterate, stupid and dumb, now that pisses me off.

Leave a comment:

• farhana
    replied

takes you three attempts to get your point across.....?

Leave a comment:

• TARIQ786USA
    started a topic FARHANA,...AND EVERYONE...

FARHANA,...AND EVERYONE...

I have read the Closed thread started by Farhana.
    It doesn't mean if you never heard about anything it doesn't exist or happened.Wake up and investigate. I never post any message without Investigation and proof. How, I have the proofs, Because I am from the same area. I am from NWFP ( Peshawar), Though I never lived long there. But again if you doesn't know or hear, it's not my fault. If some members confessed and acknowledged the flaws.
    I don't wanna visit the same issues again. But Everyone, knows now and knew before what that topic meant all along.
    My advice to you now is, A little education helps a person to analyze and think more clearly. Therefore, as I said before if you know national,international and province level politics then discuss with me. Otherwise, I don't need lecture of know-how of you or others.
    Spend sometime reading about pakistan and get involve if you can, or let those who have something to say or know.
    I hope you have got the point.

I am never been racist or never will be.I am muslim. loyal to Pakistan and my NWFP.
    If someone tells truth people jump to conclusions and start giving label of racism. Because they don't have courage to hear about their flaws. I am not immune from those problems either. Someone has to dare and say it.

[This message has been edited by TARIQ786USA (edited May 21, 2001).]

Working...
X