Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zakk
    replied
    Hmm Dear Mr.USA (if that's the name given to you at your birth )

First I'd like to correct you on your spelling of hypocrisy .I was gonna drop this topic , I see though self restraint is not a virtue you admire though .
    Are you speaking of the programme which was dealing with Pashtuns as the lost tribe of Israel?Despite being lawsuit proof , American programmes are not 100% accurate , despite your name and obvious complex vis a vis americans .The Jewish Theory of Pakhtuns has been debated for generations , and never conclusively .Even if Pashtuns are the lost tribe of Israel does that matter ?Jews are ahle-Kitab.

I also would like to inform the restof you that Mr.USA here is peshawri or as we say kharay .They have no tribe or any ethnic real identity.There loyalty to the Sikhs and British was also legendary .Oddly enough he associates underpants with rights ?? Like you said ..Whats the link?When did one persons stupidity define a whole people?In fact peshawaris are now mostly ANP supporters , more and more are speaking Pashto , the rest who don't wish to integrate shift to Islamabad .Yes I can reply you Mr.USA as I live in Peshawar and am riting this from there .So when I write this I can with more authority then you
    The solution is simple just apologise or regret if you hurt the feelings of the people by your statements and this issue will end .Unfortunately we have to accept you warts and all on this forum .SO return the favour and accept you were out of place .

Leave a comment:

• farhana
    replied
    don't you mean his backside?

Leave a comment:

• Mr Xtreme
    replied
    farhana,

why not? Even Tariq786 can be my friend if he stops talking out of both sides of his mouth.

Leave a comment:

• farhana
    replied

Xtreme Sahib, can I be your friend?

Leave a comment:

• Mr Xtreme
    replied
    >>Now, You have asked about me, well Bro, I am pathan too.

Well, I think you just chickened out. One thing pathans can't be accused of is cowardice, so this doesn't look good on your part.

Let me just run by you some of your terminology used:

>>these people have no guts or enough IQ to decide on their own, even their family matters are decided by the whole grooup. Also, Their defintions are different than anyone else.

>>Guyz, I am not racist, nor I am anti-pathans. Though they are ignorant, stii we must find time to educate them.And tell them what is right and what is wrong.

and best of all:

>>But again, I am not blaming any pathan, I just trying to show, how they are and how good they are. Don't take me wrong.They will have brand new house with all facitilities available, but still, Even Toilet Tissue paper is myth there. They will be going out to fields and looking for stones.
    I am not saying this, Have some Pathan friend here, they tell me. Even they don't agree with them.

Now if you are a pathan, why do you need a pathan friend to tell you all about them? As you are a 'pathan' you should know all of this without asking a 'friend'.

And in all the examples above, why do you refer to pathans as 'them' instead of 'us'?

You slipped too many times chuckie. And you are too much of a weasel to let us know what you really are because you won't like it if you get back some of what you have been dishing out. I suggest you shut up now and quit before you get a real spanking.

Leave a comment:

• khan_sahib
    replied
    Tariq, let's agree to disagree on the issue of hypocrisy.

>>>>Sooner or later we all have to go in front of God, then we will have to explain our actions and deeds.<<<<

What we will tell Allah when we will be asked the first question about our 5 times prayer. I agree we will be punished for our wrong doings but can u see what will happen if we try to explain how we used asabiyah (racism) how we said who is a sinner and who is not coz it is only the authority of Allah to decide who is a sinner.

If u understand my point than u won't have to write anything.

Leave a comment:

• TARIQ786USA
    replied
    Farhana,
    Those days are long gone when used to watch Nick Jr, thanks a lot for reminding me, I shall start that too.
    But for you, Just study hard amd learn, I shall give you a test soon,....

Leave a comment:

• TARIQ786USA
    replied
    Farhana,
    Ignorant are not those who or uneducated but are those too, who knowingly hide from the reality. I am from Peshawar, no question about it.
    I am pathan, But feel shame to say that.Because,when educated pathans are behaving like this, then God bless us all.
    Farhana,
    I suggest to you do some reading and ask your uncles and degree holder cousins to learn about general knowldge and about Pakistan too.

WELOCME TO THE WORLD OF POLITICS.

Leave a comment:

• farhana
    replied
    Originally posted by TARIQ786USA:
    [B]
    It was not a PTV prgram
    [B]
    You stick to watching Nick Jr,
    you might actually understand some of it.

Leave a comment:

• TARIQ786USA
    replied
    KHAN_SAHIB,

the worst sinners are who on one hand pray and do everything, on the other hand ruin all by doing everything on the contrary.
    Therefore, Those who are not parying doesn't mean that they don't believe in God.
    This is called the biggest Hypocracy, when you are trying to use it against GOD too.

Sooner or later we all have to go in front of God, then we will have to explain our actions and deeds.
    I hope you got my point,......

Leave a comment:

• farhana
    replied
    BTW:- It take lots of guts and courage to criticize your own people, I knew all along what kind criticism I'll be getting, still had the courage and will and knowledge to discuss, and take the air out of the so called balloon, so that to show everyone what kind apeople are we. Fair is fair.
    You're own people???
    You're not even Pathan.

The only criticism you getting is because you're talking out of your backside.

Like I said before, you're assumption that all are like this is my only problem with you.

My whole family lives in Pakistan, in Hazara, you know where that is right? Yet, I don't hear my uncles talk about a united Pathan-only state. No, they don't care, they have "normal" lives, which is something you don't think is possible. The have families, good jobs, homes (yes, with bathrooms, we've progressed from the stones in fields stage). Most of my cousins (in Pakistan) study in private schools, other cousins have degrees.

As Xtreme Sahib said, I'd be interested in knowing which part of Pakistan ure from, (personally I think you've evolved from the algae in the sewers, but hey, what do I know?)

Leave a comment:

• TARIQ786USA
    replied
    Mr Xtreme,
    Couple of months ago, here in New York, there was a three series programs on History channel About " LOST TRIBES ".
    It took like years and years to do the research and find out about the origins of some groups.
    Now they have clearly connected all the missing dots, How the LOST TRIBES scatterred over AFRICA,ASIA and Middle East,Europe etc.
    I strongly suggest to you to watch it, if You have any problem or question I'll direct to you to the right people to answer it.
    It was not a PTV prgram etc.
    Now, You have asked about me, well Bro, I am pathan too. If I am saying this to others, I am not immune from it either. But again,
    It takes a lot of courage to say the right thing.
    I won't start the mud-slinging, but some members , when they have nothing to reason or discuss, they start that. You can close the thread if you anyone doing it.

BTW,..when this kind historical programs about any race or group or broadcatsed, they have proves and every knowledge to defend themselves. Other they get sued for millions of dollars.

Thanx for the input.

Leave a comment:

• khan_sahib
    replied
    Tariq, do you think you can only accuse pathans for corruption. I think every nation would have some black sheeps and you can't give examples of Politicians as most of them are guilty of one or other kind of corruption.

Also, if a person prays 5 times and yet doing bad stuff might be considered a hypocrite according to some standards but don't u think he is atleast fulfilling his duties compared to me and you if we don't pray 5 times.

Leave a comment:

• Mr Xtreme
    replied
    Tariq786,

You have given your idea on what you think about sikhs pathans and jews, but can I ask what are you? I am sure there is also a view of your clan which you might find interesting, once I know what it is.

Everybody, try and keep it decent, otherwise if it descends into a slanging match the thread will have to be closed.

Leave a comment:

• TARIQ786USA
    replied
    Read your response.
    First of all, As I mentioned before and doing so again.The reason I am against Pathans was and is and will be, they act like saints and somebody who they are not.which is a Hypocracy, I don't think I have to define Hypocracy all over again.
    I have enough material, knowledge and proof that I can reason and discuss with anyone who has some knowledge about it.In your case, You said in 24 years you never heard about such things as Pakhtoonistan and other burning issues they have.
    Now, If you didn't hear it or know it doesn't necessarily means it never happend or existed.A person living in the west where every second we get updated news all the time on top of that we go to Pakistan, can read and find out. But in you case, May be you don't wanna know or think about.
    If Kashmiris , punjabis, baluchis etc would have been fighting for independance from Pakistan, I would have certainly used their flaws too. Since sindhis,mohajirs are actively involved in some anti-Pakistan activities, I shall be discussing soon about them too.
    Pathans are making more noises on national level to change the name of Pronvince, once changed then they will start asking for independance. They are working on two step program,but it will never happen.
    Bacha Khan's group who represent 20 % people in that area is trying their best to achieve their goals. But I think whole Pakistan and specially NWFP knows them very well, who they are what kind a respectable family that is.
    I don't want to mention SHER BAAZ MAZHARI's"
    defence and repoters question when Nasim Wali was in Underwear scandal.
    I have million of other issues have with them and know for sure, which If i discuss here will make everyone to believe that they were wrong all along about Pathans.
    I don't need dictionary, But can present it to you and tell you what to read.So that you know what's going on.
    Pathans have two good things, which I can say openly,

1. They pray like 5 times regularly.
    2. They are good soldiers in the army,But as they say about army soldier" A Man without brain is a good soldier".

Other than that, God bless us all.

BTW:- It take lots of guts and courage to criticize your own people, I knew all along what kind criticism I'll be getting, still had the courage and will and knowledge to discuss, and take the air out of the so called balloon, so that to show everyone what kind apeople are we. Fair is fair.
    Don't let me or force me to educate more all members here. I hope now you got my point clearily.

Best wishes and regards to all, including Farhana....

Leave a comment:

Working...
X