BIG SHOCK,...WHEN READ ABOUT IT,..?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BIG SHOCK,...WHEN READ ABOUT IT,..?

I was in pakistan on vacation in Feb this year. I was reading one Urdu paper being published from Islamabad.The news was so shocking and scary about our Army Officers. Islamabad Police with the help of Army police ( MP ) arrested Army Major, who was involved in car theft kind a crimes. When they pressed him during investigations that who else is involved he named Another army Officer
    Lt. Colonel who was involved behind the scene. This kind a scam was going over long period of time. I felt so shame that what happened to Pakistan army, who are known as the defenders of Pakistan. They are being involved in petty crimes such as this one. I know, they can't afford their army officers status from their salary. But The lowest crime which even Police doesn't like are being committed by our Army officers.
    Couple of months ago more than one hundred Officers were involved in pay bribes to get promoted.
    Their is social competition going on in Pakistan specially among those whose relatives are in foreign and making decent amount of money which they can, But our officers who just try to make it through unfair means or whatever they don't care.Here in New York, have seen Army Officers who came to us on a ex-pakistani leave and working on the Gas stations. But atleast they are earning it. But In Pakistan Police looks far more better than our Army Officers now.If couple of thousand rupees can make them and bring them to this low as car thieves just imagine, what they gonna do with the national secrets when someone will offer them in Dollars. Is this the same Army we had 1965.
    It raises the red flag and concerns us more than ever, specially in this geo-political situations.We are the 7th Nuclear power in the world, but can we trust our army to defend us when we gonna need them the most.
    But being a true and loyal Pakistani we shouldn't just praise our army when they don't deserve it.
    I just always pray " God bless Pakistan ",...

[This message has been edited by TARIQ786USA (edited May 20, 2001).]
    °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`° ¤ø,¸°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤ ºÂ°`°º¤ø,¸,¸¸,ø¤º °`°º¤ø,¸,¸¸,ø¤º° ºÂ¤Ã¸

A Faith that cannot survive collision with the truth is not worth many regrets.

This may be one the very few cases. Still the majority of army officers are honest and try to live within their limits.

However MP should be vigilant and actively look for the culprits like these. This is not the only case. I know cases in west where army generals took bribe for contracts.

As far as the countries secret is concern, these army officers are better then corrupt politicians like NS who sell these secrets to US or India for favours. I remember when PP was in second term ruling after defeating NS, NS told the foreign newspapers that Pakistan has atom bomb and Indian made so much fuss about ex prime minister statement. Now you can see our country is only saved by few good mens like CE who are trying to take the Pakistani out of this misery and at the same time saving country.

Comment

Insaaniat, I do agree with you about General in the wests, even in USA, there are some black sheeps too.
      But what concerns me the most is that Pak Army shouldn't be even associated in this kind thing. Army is the only and last hope we have for Pakistan, If they start doing such a thing then we are in big trouble.
      In WEST and USA, Army generals are sometime involved too. But my point is, they have stable governments,mean rule of Law.They take notice of these things and set an example for others.
      But If the defenders become corrupt then whole country suffers.I posted same message in another Club, where there are some military officers are members too. I got response from one of them. He said, Our Salaries are too low and we can't survive with the money we get, that's why some officer behaves like this.
      But My response to him was, If that's the case then why don't you officers say goodbye to army and work in private sector or come out of Pakistan and serve financially.
      But their attitude is: " Get the heaven without even dying for it ".
      We can serve Pakistan, Economically and militarily.As we are busy doing.

Now comes the question of " BENAZIR BHUTTO &
      Her Brother NAWAZ SHARIF ( Both are related in Corruption).
      I think BeNazir Bhutto should go to India (Bollywood) and start doing Roles in their movies. because every week or 2nd I read her interview complaining against Pakistan. Those interviews are only given to Indian Media, she is so choosy about it.

Her brother, Nawaz Sharif must learn how to ride on a Camel in Saudia. He may become a Camel Jockey there. Because some people can't handle respect,May be they don't deserve it.

Always pray for with Heart and soul for Pakistan.God bless us all,and Bless Pakistan.

[This message has been edited by TARIQ786USA (edited May 20, 2001).]
      °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`° ¤ø,¸°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤ ºÂ°`°º¤ø,¸,¸¸,ø¤º °`°º¤ø,¸,¸¸,ø¤º° ºÂ¤Ã¸

A Faith that cannot survive collision with the truth is not worth many regrets.

Comment

Working...
      X