Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mullahs cannot be exterminated unless a strong military leader has the will to do it.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mullahs cannot be exterminated unless a strong military leader has the will to do it.

Mullahs are a menace in Pakistan. They are now developed into a monster......a gennie out of the bottle. Now it's very difficult to put this gennie back into the bottle.

In olden days, just one SHO was enough to shut the mullah up. But now they have gained access to political and military circles. Now they are an absolute power in Pakistan.

NO POLITICAL LEADER CAN PUT THIS GENNIE BACK INTO THE BOTTLE. THE POLITICIANS DRAW THEIR BLOOD FROM THE PEOPLE THROUGH THESE MULLAS. SO WHY SHOULD THEY ERADICATE THIS MENACE FROM PAKISTAN.

THE ONLY PEOPLE WO CAN ERADICATE THIS EVIL FROM THE FACE OF PAKISTAN IS THE ARMY. LET'S SEE HOW LONG THE ARMY WAITS TO DO IT...

SO are you advocating a armed battle between the army and the jihadis? Why don't the sensible people pf pakistan get rid of this menace by popular notions rather than inviting bloodshed.

Comment

Atleast NMK Hajana is acknowledging the mullah menace... some of his fellow pakis (esp. that guy "youngBrat")... on the contrary feel that the Taleban should take over Pakistan. Guess they want 18th century vintage Islam practised in their country.

Comment

How do you destroy Mullahs? What is a Mullah? Anyone with knowlede of Islam who preaches Islam becomes a Mullah. Its like saying kill all the hold hindus. This argument totally lacks any substance.
        Every one who wants right and forbids wrong becomes a 'mullah'. I think that what hte topic starter is trying to say is that we shuold exterminate who does not agree with his point of view.

Well...I am sorry. If i belive that Ahmadies are not muslims then i should be exterminated as well. I choose my own opinion. Where is freedom of speech and religion.

We can not exterminate the Mullah because anyone who has knowledge of Islam and preeches it becomes a Mullah. If you want to exterminate the Mullahs then you have to destroy Islam. Egypt, bangladesh, Turkey, syria and whole bunch of other Muslim countries try to exterminate the Mullahs but to no avail.

There is no such thing as exterminating the Mullahs. They have an opinion and they stick to it.

I am not a scholar but I am in favour of Jihad in Kashmir, Chechnea and Palestine. I also belive a whole lot of other things like implementation of Khilafah and Shariah. Does that make me a mullah? If so then there are millions of us who like to promote the good and forbid the evil. How many will you kill. You will be doing genocide against your own people.

Comment

Topee, your post is a whole lot of trash... pretentious intellectual crap !!

Comment

I think all this TopeeWala needs is a 'Topee'.

He says he cannot identify mullahs from the scholars - the ones with knowledge of religion or of Islam - but this is a lame excuse . Mullahs can be very easily identified.

ANYONE WHO SPREADS HATRED IN MATTERS OF RELIGION IS A 'MULLAH'. THEY HAVE MEAGRE KNOWLEDGE OF RELIGION AND HAVE ADOPTED THE RELIGION NOT TO SPREAD THE WORD OF GOD BUT TO EARN THEIR OWN LIVELIHOOD.

[This message has been edited by NMK Hajana (edited May 19, 2001).]

Comment

Originally posted by Topee Wala:
              How do you destroy Mullahs?

None can destroy Mullah, What I think NMK is saying is eradicate the mullah from admistration so people in the government can decide freely not being threaten of pressurised by Mullahs.

What is a Mullah? Anyone with knowledge of Islam who preaches Islam becomes a Mullah. Its like saying kill all the hold hindus. This argument totally lacks any substance.

I think everyone with knowledge of Islam or who preaches does not make him Mullah or Ullemah. In theory every muslim should know Islam and preaches Islam to others. BUT Mullah and Ullemah are the ones who pass FATWA and the ones who suppose to be helping muslims with their Islamic related problems.

Every one who wants right and forbids wrong becomes a 'mullah'. I think that what the topic starter is trying to say is that we should exterminate who does not agree with his point of view.

I think writer is specific about the mullahs in Pakistan…..not every mullah of muslim world. Toppe Wala how and who will judge that Mullah are right?? How do we know that the person we following is the path of Holy Prophet (SAW) Not his Enemies.

Well...I am sorry. If I belive that Ahmadies are not muslims then i should be exterminated as well. I choose my own opinion. Where is freedom of speech and religion.

What about freedom of speech for other muslims who do not agree with mullahs? What about freedom of speech of ahmadies??……have ever seen a ahamdi appearing in any newspaper or Pakistan’s tv program to anything??

Ahamdies are being called non-muslim since start of this century and since Mirza sahib announced himself “Promised Messiah” and “Mehdi”. Now did ahmdies try to erdicate anyone who did not believe on this? I thing is it is opposite way.

All the old scholars of Islam believe that any sect can call other sect “Kafir” (non-believer) but they cannot called them non-muslim because according to teaching of Holy Prophet (SAW) “anyone who called other muslim non-muslim becomes non-muslim himself”. It will be God almighty who will decide who was muslim or not.

What our mullahs in Pakistan are doing it exactly against what Holy prophet (SAW) said. Now it up to individual (like you) to either follow what Mullah and Ullemah tell them or follow what Holy Prophet (SAW) said.

We can not exterminate the Mullah because anyone who has knowledge of Islam and preeches it becomes a Mullah. If you want to exterminate the Mullahs then you have to destroy Islam. Egypt, bangladesh, Turkey, syria and whole bunch of other Muslim countries try to exterminate the Mullahs but to no avail.

Islam is divine religion, it is not made to spread by mullahs only. Anyone who has “Taqwa” will come to circle of Islam. Islam was here before any mullahs and Islam will be here after any mullah.

Do you seriously think mullahs are spreading Islam or dividing the ummah??………..I think they spent more time declaring other sects “non-muslim” then actually making anyone muslim. If so tell me how many non-muslims were accepted Islam because of these mullah and how many actually thrown out of the Islam because of these mullahs.

There is no such thing as exterminating the Mullahs. They have an opinion and they stick to it.

They can stick to their opinion but what right they have to force their opinion to whole nation?

I am not a scholar but I am in favour of Jihad in Kashmir, Chechnea and Palestine. I also belive a whole lot of other things like implementation of Khilafah and Shariah. Does that make me a mullah? If so then there are millions of us who like to promote the good and forbid the evil. How many will you kill. You will be doing genocide against your own people.

Toppe wala…………..who is promoting violence here? How many killed every year when these mullahs provoke the muslims to kill other muslims. Stopping these mullahs means stopping more bloodshed and division among Pakistanis.
              [/B]

It is about time government of Pakistan stop these mullahs interfering in every admistration decisions and systematically placing mullah minded people in army and civil posts or there will be another military coup attempt like 1998.

Please do not take it as personal attck on your post, it is just some points from you post I would like to say few things about. take it easy my friend.

------------------
              "Away from Eyes......Close to Heart"

[This message has been edited by Insaaniat (edited May 19, 2001).]

Comment

Originally posted by chilli:
                Atleast NMK Hajana is acknowledging the mullah menace... some of his fellow pakis (esp. that guy "youngBrat")... on the contrary feel that the Taleban should take over Pakistan. Guess they want 18th century vintage Islam practised in their country.

chilli you talk of mullah menace? but what about india where hindu mullahs vhp and rss are in power and are running the government.

Comment

Working...
                X