Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ABOUT PUSHTUNS,...REAL FACE OF THOSE PEOPLES.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ABOUT PUSHTUNS,...REAL FACE OF THOSE PEOPLES.

I am from NWFP and also, I have lived and seen closely Pathans,They are not the one which we used to hear or read in the books. As I mentioned in the other posts that Pathans are the people who brings disgrace to our beloved Pakistan.That is a group of people who are confused but narrow minded and dumb. No Pathan has the guts to make his own decision alone. He needs his group of people to decide for him, even if includes family matters. As I have lived in Peshawar and seen closely for 5 years how these creature behaves and understand things.
    I don't know much about Punjab what they are how the do things, because never lived there. But Nowshera, Peshawar etc were the cities I lived and seen there so-called pathans. As here I have seen in New York, as I mentioned in the other post that couple of Pathans were arrested by New York Police department, who were invloved in such an acts, I can't write those. This brought a shame on all Pakistani community. One 39 years old man, who has a Pakistani grocery store here on Long Island, New York Bought a 1995 Jaguar Car for one Pathan family from Swat and they gave him there 14 years old daughter.Is this a honor and respect they have.
    For these people even Karachi is New York.
    The reason behind posting this ,message is, don't pretend to be what you are not. Go back to mountains live in the caves there.
    As I said before, You people cut the same hand which feeds you all.
    °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`° ¤ø,¸°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤ ºÂ°`°º¤ø,¸,¸¸,ø¤º °`°º¤ø,¸,¸¸,ø¤º° ºÂ¤Ã¸

A Faith that cannot survive collision with the truth is not worth many regrets.

Chanda this is your first and last warning, drop this racial garbage this site does NOT need it!

Saba

Comment

Working...
    X