Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Could Pakistan be ruled by Taleban minded people?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Could Pakistan be ruled by Taleban minded people?

I just wanna know what do you think about Pakistani Taleban ruling the country?

hmm..

the people will not stand for it..

Comment

pakistanis wont accept talibanism because there is still some indianess deep in their
      soul.

[This message has been edited by rvikz (edited April 19, 2001).]

Comment

I agree with you. After living hudreds of years with the hindus we certainly have acquired their culture and thier customs as well. The Talibanisation would cause differences among people due to this hindu culture among us on the other we should get rid of this hinduism sooner or later.

Comment

never, they haven't gotten in in 50 years.
          They won't in 50,000.

------------------
          CROIRE A L'INCROYABLE
          You can't fix stupid. So might as well troll them!

Comment

I sincerely hope, "NEVER"

Comment

Originally posted by rvikz:
              pakistanis wont accept talibanism because there is still some indianess deep in their
              soul.

[This message has been edited by rvikz (edited April 19, 2001).]
              hmm .. not entirely correct.. there are slight influences.. but nothing which can;t be removed.
              i would say more to the fact that the people are more independant minded in Pakistan..
              the one thing which will prevent it will be the ethnicity of the population.. they will not stand for other's to rule them.

Comment

Originally posted by blackzero:
                hmm .. not entirely correct.. there are slight influences.. but nothing which can;t be removed.
                i would say more to the fact that the people are more independant minded in Pakistan..
                the one thing which will prevent it will be the ethnicity of the population.. they will not stand for other's to rule them.
                People are more independent minded alright!! The balouchis don't get along with the pakhtoonis, the sindhis don't get along with the baluochis and every one hates the Punjabis. Not to mention the sunni-shia dicord, which can be viewed on this forum.

And since no wants the other to rule them...how can this be a positive situation?

Comment

>>>>pakistanis wont accept talibanism because there is still some indianess deep in their
                  soul. <<<

Taliban can change that. The students of Islam will hang the corrupt politicians and leaders and then get rid of the crookedness in the society that has gone rampant once again thanks to the indian influence.

all Pakistanies will be turned into students of Islam like what we should have been in the first place cos we claim to be an Islamic state. and that will be the first step in reviving the great muslim history. Afghanistan and Pakistan under Taliban rule will set things straight at home. a coalition will be better able to meet the threats posed by the cow dunk licking hindu fundamentalists that rule india.

Comment

mundaya remember most pakistanis and indians
                    are farmers .

Comment

The taliban may have good intentions but their methods are clearly incorrect. Througout history the people have not supported the JI or the JUI. We all know that those guys are total Hypocrites. What we need is an implementation of Islam by the regular politicians. And it is moving in that direction.

One more thing, i dont think that the likes of the Taliban have much knowledge of the Duniya, only the deen. To live in this world we need to contend against the duniya, that is why the mullah are not only corrupt but also incompetent.

As for the Indianess, it is true that the indentity we take as pakistani is very new and we were indian before that. BUT we have left that identity for something that is better. All the bad parts of our culture, unfortunatley come from our hindu culture (lie racisim and castes and ill treatment of women) and these are the things we need to erridacate. We should keep the good things from Hindu culture (but i doubt there are any, but i might be wrong).

Summing up, the answer is no we should not be ruled by Taliban minded people because these people are quite incompetent and narrow minded.

Comment

Thanks....we dont need taliban's version of islam.

Comment

I am waiting what YoungBrat has to say about this ... ;-)

*smirks*

p.s: I think if Talaban-like people rule Pakistan then it will surely be aganist the wills & expectations of the fore fathers!
                          I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
                          - Robert McCloskey

Comment

Let's look at the reality instead. Pakistan isn't ruled by Taleban and that is because the people don't want it despite being almost totally muslim country.

Comment

Taleban is an outcome of Pak fundamentalist madarasas. This thought has well proved that Islam can be used out of the context.
                              It is nice to see that Pak citizens oppose Talebanization of homeland.
                              What Pak Muslim school of thought thinks about it?

A Taleban cannot be controlled. It can only be out rooted.
                              What will be the stand of fandamentlists the day Taleban knocks at the Pak door?

Will Pakistan accept harakari?

Comment

Working...
                              X