PTCL WEBSITE -

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PTCL WEBSITE -

A newspaper photograph the other day showed a Rawalpindi road leading to Chaklala being carpeted. It is in line with annual exercise of mushroom expenditure on purchases, maintenance and repairs by government controlled departments in last quarter of financial year to exhaust budget. The work done so in urgency and with intent only to exhaust money (placing orders on dear ones) can well be imagine would be of what standard.

Pakistan Telecommunication Corporation Ltd is the second largest public dealing organisation. In line with mad rush of high technology it has spent from national exchequer a lot on developing its Website. But the most wonderful one will find majority of its income is from telephone subscribers but for these subscribers on PTCL website there is no email address, or fax or telephone numbers for guidance of subscribers to approach authorities like area DEPs, area Generl Managers and even none of PTCL HQs. What is worth of such a website which gives no information at all except that if you want a Quotation for any product there is an On Line Proforma.

Site must have an On Line Proforma for any complaints or suggestions including faxes, telephone numbers and email addresses of atleast Divisional Engineers level.

So what exactly do you want to discuss??

------------------
    CROIRE A L'INCROYABLE

I Came I Saw I ATE
    You can't fix stupid. So might as well troll them!

Comment

Comments of Croire are very strange. Some people I think have nothing to do but keep sitting on internet and say whatever they want without thinking what they are saying.

Saying one good think is better than saying 3500 things but of no value.

The writer of artcile PTCL Website has said a very beautiful and sensible thing and is of importance but only for those who can read that.

The writer has of course not desired or wanted anything but has indicated very beautifully a national grey area.

Comment

criticism for nothing !!
        There are only two forces in the world, the sword and the spirit. In the end the sword will always be conquered by the spirit. --Napoleon Bonaparte

Comment

I still don't get it. Is this above post news/article/opinion/argument/praise/criticism/analysis..what is it ?
          I think it is two paragraphs of CRAP

Comment

Originally posted by S.A.J:

A newspaper photograph the other day showed a Rawalpindi road leading to Chaklala being carpeted. It is in line with annual exercise of mushroom expenditure on purchases, maintenance and repairs by government controlled departments in last quarter of financial year to exhaust budget. The work done so in urgency and with intent only to exhaust money (placing orders on dear ones) can well be imagine would be of what standard.

Pakistan Telecommunication Corporation Ltd is the second largest public dealing organisation. In line with mad rush of high technology it has spent from national exchequer a lot on developing its Website. etc etc
            I hear ye. I hear ye. Now try to email the webmaster of their site.

S.A.J uncle... the first paragraph of your post had no relevance to the next two or to the topic.

Comment

Working...
            X