ABSENCE IN THE NAME OF DUTY!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ABSENCE IN THE NAME OF DUTY!!!!!

NNI from Islamabad has circulated a very interesting news item headlined "In 3 Government Departments serious irregularity against Government Order - Despite having finished Saturday as Off Day no implementation". One of these Departments listed is Pakistan Telecommunication Corporation Ltd (PTCL). According to brief department was working weekly four and a half day. It works less hours as if it works on 6th day but on 6th days it remains office. Thus enjoying two privileges.

Sometime in 1995 Daily DAWN Karachi carried a big investigative Report saying "Divisional Engineers Phones remain absent from Public Meeting Hours duty on the plea of being busy attending hearings at Federal Ombudsman Office whereas on Saturdays Ombudsman Office remains closed". At that time Saturday was official holiday in Ombudsman Office.

Since I have myself faced but I could not take the matter as I would not had been able to give any proof. This article by country's very serious newspaper gave me material. I approached Federal Ombudsman to see how people/subscribers were being cheated in the name of attending ombudsman office. I did not know what happened later because I never got final verdict. Some months back when I enquired from ombudsman secretariat I was told "my request for re-opening of case cannot be accepted" which means the Ombudsman Pakistan did take notice and issued his Decision of which however I am not aware.

proof ie link.

------------------
    CROIRE A L'INCROYABLE

I Came I Saw I ATE
    You can't fix stupid. So might as well troll them!

Comment

Pak Org most of readers appears to be non serious. Most of them appear to be from "high ehchelon" "class" who got "all of a sudden money". That is perahps the reason here topics of reading are funny and in "desi goras" type.

The proof is comment.

Muhamad Javed has submitted a very meaningful serious article but comment offered by a viewer are self explanatory from that spcial "high new desi gora" class.

The original article of national interest.

Pak.Org is biggest website for pakistani matters, has the largest membership and 80% non serious people.

Comment

Working...
      X