Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

P o o r n a V i j a y : Why are the Pakistanis so panicked ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

P o o r n a V i j a y : Why are the Pakistanis so panicked ?

India's military wargames in the western sector has received more press and media attention in Pakistan than in India.The Paki foreign office says Pakistan is not impressed with India's show of might - yet it makes daily statements about India using the war games to create a war hysteria.

Read what the JUNG has to say about India's war exercise near to Pakistan's border:

India's massive military exercise Poorna Vijay (complete victory) being conducted in Rajasthan state with a defined nuclear profile and an impressive array of sophisticated defence hardware is essentially designed to test its impact on Pakistan rather than test any new strategic concept. War games are a usual method of training defence personnel, testing new weapons and equipment and trying out new strategic doctrines in "war like" situations.
    Indian officials have not hidden the fact that the exercise targets Pakistan, and has the potential of being transformed into an act of aggression with the provision of ammunition. A fine line divides a mock battle from its real version, and there is nothing to indicate when a state with aggressive designs crosses that line. After three wars nothing seems improbable with a country like India. The declared aim of the operation, which is a joint army-air force exercise, is meant to try out new ideas on blunting an enemy's attack on land or air with an element of nuclear or biological weapons. But it can also be used in reverse to try out the doctrine as an procedure for attack.
    India, ever since it tested the nuclear weapons in 1998 and tried out a series of missiles of different ranges, has repeatedly threatened to teach Pakistan a lesson. Such warnings have been issued regardless of any development that Delhi deemed as endangering its security, and could not have been made without a definite purpose. Poorna Vijay aptly fits that bill sending a signal that the spectre of a possible nuclear conflict is much nearer and the Indian air force is ready to intercept aircraft laden with nuclear weapons or despatch aircraft similarly armed. It is conventional wisdom to interpret a state's claim of a threat of nuclear weapons as merely an excuse to develop them and use them.
    Poorna Vijay is just a trailer of the things to come.

Hey you Pakis, c'mon don't get scared..this is just a training exercise my friends !!

[This message has been edited by chilli (edited May 09, 2001).]

Chilli, the weaponry used in these “games”, is it real, or phookay kartoos? I doubt Indian military will use real ammu in a game scenario, but you never know.

I personally think that it is a useless waste of resources to display such might. If someone has motives and intentions, they wouldn’t be playing doctors in Moorchas. We Pakis like the real thing. Show us the meat.

Comment

elementary my dear

I think its a logical and planned approach, let the military tell the clowns we aint afraid of "geeddar bhabhkis" and use media to tell the world that some bullying is going on and for the citizens so their focus is on that..

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he did not exist. And like that... he is gone.

Comment

Originally posted by NYAhmadi:
        If someone has motives and intentions, they wouldn’t be playing doctors in Moorchas. We Pakis like the real thing. Show us the meat.

NYA bro, the same thing can be said about the proxy war the Pakistanis wage in Indian Kashmir.They train terrorists and mastermind all insurgency operations against India in Kashmir and elsewhere while wearing a protective cloak of "moral and diplomatic support only ".
        My question to the Pakistan Govt. is the same -
        Come out and show us your real self ...Let's fight a real war..and get over with it...

India is only holding wargames in its own territory but your army actually fought in Kargil wearing Salwar Kameez...while all the time denying their role like cowards...

[This message has been edited by chilli (edited May 09, 2001).]

Comment

Chilli, so you support a war between the two countries. Well India had the chance in Kargil, I guess they where not prepared back then needed more practice. Lets see if this Poornavijay will help. Did you know you lost one plane and a pilot already, You know India wants to make it as realistic as possible. If that's the case then there will be more incidents like this. You know as realistic as possible.

Comment

sorry, I used an image link in the wrong forum

[This message has been edited by Paparazzi (edited May 09, 2001).]

Comment

Originally posted by TAZZ:
              Chilli, so you support a war between the two countries. Well India had the chance in Kargil, I guess they where not prepared back then needed more practice. Lets see if this Poornavijay will help. Did you know you lost one plane and a pilot already, You know India wants to make it as realistic as possible. If that's the case then there will be more incidents like this. You know as realistic as possible.

TAZZ, I don't support a war...in any case your country has been fighting a proxy war against India in Kashmir all-along.All I want is that either Pakistan should stop interfering in Kashmir or come out in the open and have a real one-2-one war without the innocent Kashmiri scapegoats thrown in...

About the lost plane/pilot..as they say, no pain/no gain...however Mig-21s are a subject of a different story all-together.

Comment

We have nothing to gain in attacking u, we want to send u a strong message and we want a strong millitary.

After Kargil nobody wants to hear your story re. Kashmir, u have been exposed, your loss was our gain.....time is on our side.

Comment

Transferred to Pakistan Affairs.

Comment

Scared. Its called being aware and personally i do sense danger. Hindu Fanatics with plans and nuke mear the pakistani border is a scary thought.

Pakistan does not have the resources that India might have but it does have one big thing, courage. And at the end of the day its not abou the number of planes you soldiers you have but about who has more courage.

Indian soldiers are known to be **** scared...even from the bangalis...that is why they left 16 of them to be butchered by the viligers.

Apart from that, it is a scary thought, hindu fanatics. In pakistan, we have NEVER had Islamic Fundamentalists ruling...NEVER and in India currently the fanatics are in power.

Comment

Chilli, so you're saying no pain/no gain.. I can see this theory is working great in Kashmir.. Mujahidins are teasing/killing/ hindo army but the poor bharatiya Sena can't do anything but murdering their own collogues out of frustration.. Very well, keep up the good work..
                      There are only two forces in the world, the sword and the spirit. In the end the sword will always be conquered by the spirit. --Napoleon Bonaparte

Comment

Originally posted by Rani:
                        We have nothing to gain in attacking u, we want to send u a strong message and we want a strong millitary..
                        shameless pak.org plug:

In future use our bulletin boards, email services, chat or instant messaging to send messages..its free of charge to you, our user...why send a message with kartoos..use internet technologies...

shykriya

Intezamia
                        The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he did not exist. And like that... he is gone.

Comment

Working...
                        X