Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

can pakistani stage indian cultural show?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

can pakistani stage indian cultural show?

if pakistani can do this why not indians celebrate pakistani cultural show

According to Khabrain Pakistan's High Commission in Canada staged a bharati (Indian) cultural show in Toronto on the occasion of Pakistan Day. Admission fee was 50 dollars, but an Indian singer was allowed to sing Indian songs to which the guests danced with abandon. High Commissioner Tariq Altaf was present and did not stop the proceedings on ideological basis.

[This message has been edited by rvikz (edited May 03, 2001).]

MR RVIKZ i am just not been able to get what exactly u wanted to say ....
    The topic name is why not indians celebrate pakistani cultural show ... it's obvious from ur post that music is cultur 4u.
    Any way even if this is the case ... if u see any Indian satellite television channels u will find so many pakistani singers including Adnam sami (most popular of them), strings, shehzad roy, sajjad ali, shazia mansoor etc. and how one can forget great GHULAM ALI .all these ppl are loved by Indians. And from a last few days adnam sami's songs are no1 on indi pop charts ...

I think most prob u have given wrong topic name .... i think the correct topic name (according to content of the post) "Why pakistani celebrate Indian cultur"

[This message has been edited by maihu_don (edited May 04, 2001).]
    He was a self made man who owed his lack of success to nobody.
    - Author on Cargill in 'Catch 22'

Comment

Instead of mouthing off provide the proof.

------------------
      CROIRE A L'INCROYABLE

I Came I Saw I ATE
      You can't fix stupid. So might as well troll them!

Comment

uh...this was a Pakistan Day function, right? So obviously it was a Pakistani cultural show.
        Now isnt this more a slap in the face of indians that an indian singer would be participating in Pakistan Day celebrations by singing and expressing his happiness over the occassion?

Whoever the singer may have been, and whatever he may have been singing, he was participating in a Pakistan Day Show. Fine by me. Anyones welcome to join in our celebration....even indians

Comment

today i have seen new JUNOON album on ZEE Music .... where is rvzik
          He was a self made man who owed his lack of success to nobody.
          - Author on Cargill in 'Catch 22'

Comment

Working...
          X