Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

who do u blame for creation of bangladesh?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

who do u blame for creation of bangladesh?

i want to ask pakistanis who do they blame for the division of pak and creation of bangladesh? and please dont blame india
    india used the oppotunity to its advantage
    if you ask me i blame zulfikar ali bhutto

Blame game .. why not blame India .? India and Pakistan played a nasty game .. donít label India as just being taking advantage of the situation . by that logic ZAB took advantage of the situation too so donít blame him too! And is it not that the same scenario exists in Kashmir today?
    Bangladesh was created by Banglees as a result of Pakistani depravation of their rights and Indiaís ugly manipulation of the situation .. .Where Pakistani military committed atrocities, India armed and provided the necessary means to Muktee-Bahniís campaign of violence Ö the ultimate human loss and suffering was bared by the Bangali people Ö so why India should get a clean slate? When it played equal role..

------------------
    Hey one more thing
    These things are hard to explain
    For some it seems strange... to swallow
    The frontier of our minds
    Is the last place we find
    But maybe the first place we should go

Comment

In stead of blame, i would put the question as 'who should be given credit for libertion of bangladesh?' I would say 'India'

Comment

westpakistan and bangaldesh simply too different ethinic groups anf thousands
        of miles separates them they cant exist as single nation. nothing to do with india or pakistan

Comment

The Bangalis were the one who decided to go for independence because their rights were taken away from them. India had nothing to do with that. The West Pakistani govt should be blamed for depriving their rights. India only took advantage of the situation by providing arms and troops. If the Bangalis were given their rights, this would have never happened.

Comment

The army was involeved in gross violation of Human Rights in East Pakistan. We were ruling them as if we owned them and their land. We forgot why Pakistan was created and as a result we paid the price.

At that point there was one thing that could have stopped the creation of Bangladesh. and that was ZA Bhuttos refusal to give the prime ministership to Mujibur-rehman. If at that point this had happend pakistan would be one.

India oppeses muslim identity with the concept of Indian Identity. For them, they had to intervene in the way they did. Similarly Pakistan will not rest till there is a free Kashmir. I mean, we have to return the favour.

Overall I blame us, the pakistanis for usurping the rights of our bangali brothers. India only put the spark but the fuel was our own creation. Even the Hamoodur-rahamn report said the exact same thing. Our leaders were womainsing and damn drunkards. Allah has a way of punishing people and we truly did deserve the punishment we got.

Now we have to focus on better ties with our bangali brothers and forgive and forget the past and focus on the issues at hand like poverty, health, education and Kashmir .

Comment

Us, West Pakistan at the time.
              Personally i blame the people in power in East Pakistan.
              The Pak military there.

------------------
              CROIRE A L'INCROYABLE
              You can't fix stupid. So might as well troll them!

Comment

Originally posted by ZZ:
                In stead of blame, i would put the question as 'who should be given credit for libertion of bangladesh?' I would say 'India'
                I give you indians 'credit', the same 'credit' that is killing your pathetic 16 soliders. Now who do u give credit. No one respects India. Even the people who the indians took out of suffereing at the hands of the Pakistani Army kill indian soldiers.

What a joke. You seem so proud of this accomplishment. It was not indias work that created a Bangladesh, it was our own. Similarly it is the Indian mistake in Kashmir and a free Kashmir will be there one day. If not today, then tommorrow.

Comment

topewala you should ask 90,000 pakistani
                  soldiers surrenderd to india what would have happened to them if indians had handed them over to bangaldeshis. we saved both of you
                  from savagery now what we get in return?

Comment

Well you can say the same when Pakistan Liberates Kashmir.

------------------
                    CROIRE A L'INCROYABLE
                    You can't fix stupid. So might as well troll them!

Comment

It is rather nonsense to find guilty persons for liberation of Bangla Desh.
                      In East Pakistan Bengalis were never satisfied with West Pak supremacy. In 1965 war India did not use arsenal fluidly in Eastern border because our leaders were planning to exploit Bengali sentiments in near future.
                      Pakistan did not accept victory of Mujiburrahman. Pak Army reacted in a jihadi manner. Bangla Desh war was an election issue for Mrs Gandhi in 1971.
                      Defeat of Pakistan was inevitable.

CM, Topee, your country may dream of repeating the history in Kashmir! You donít know Indian politicians. They are very smart.

Comment

Originally posted by skv anand:
                        Bangla Desh war was an election issue for Mrs Gandhi in 1971.
                        nope.. indira won election before the war. war was in dec. 71. indira's election issue in 71 was 'garibi hatao'.

Comment

Originally posted by CM:

Dream on dude!

Comment

ZZ,

You are right. You have just made it a point.
                            Eastern disturbances was very much an issue during election.

Rgds

Comment

Originally posted by CM:

cm kashmir dont have the critical mass required for liberation .kashmiris are fighting a 1 billion people.
                              on the other hand bangaldehis were alomost
                              as populous as west pakistanis and pakistan
                              have no land connection to bangaldesh.

Comment

Working...
                              X