X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok To all the Indians

Why exactly are you here???
    Specifically on the poli sci section.
    You so far have insulted our religion, nation, creed, identity etc etc.
    From what i can see is all you guys want to do is cause problems.
    Mods no cursing and an honest question i know the pakistani posting here would want to know.
    They seem to be obsessed with our nation and seem to insult it every time they can.
    If you feel this will cause more fighting close it.
    But i doubt you will need to as the thread will be ignored in my opinion.

------------------
    CROIRE A L'INCROYABLE

I Came I Saw I ATE
    You can't fix stupid. So might as well troll them!

These forums closed to outsiders, CM?

Hope not since I learn a lot about Pakistan's culture and youth (the future leaders of Pakistan).

Comment

Of course not WAS.
      There are many indians, BK for one who discusses politics and i respect him for that.
      There are others who are just around here to insult islam and pakistan.
      This makes the majority.
      Now if these people would discuss politics instead of insulting pakistan and islam i would have no problem.
      Sadly that is not the case.

Comment

CM,
        I dont recall any Indian having insulted Islam on this forum. There might have been a couple of heated arguments but I dont think anyone has insulted Islam here. In any case I think the number of Indians on this forum has reduced over the months. I think you should in that case just have a policy of banning Indians from the forum instead of having asking Indians to leave in every other post. Anyway....have fun discussing "political issues" with your fellow Pakistanis
        Bye

Comment

cm i actually learned more about islam in this forum and what it stands for how its principles can be applied in south asia
          to bring about casteless society

Comment

BK i suggest you look at the comments Skv anand made which i have posted in the other thread to Kumran - can't spell his name correctly.
            BK if there are more indians here than before.
            Skv anad is new, Kum is new lets see Tushar is new etc.
            There are many who are new and many who don't post.
            Check the post in WA under the something like Indian rocket goes up with vegi oil.
            There are atleast 10 indians posting in that thread.
            And i don't agree with banning anybody.
            I didn't agree when watcher was banned.
            Why should i argue that indians should be.
            That would be hypocrictical.

And rvikz thanks for your comments.
            See it is that simple.

------------------
            CROIRE A L'INCROYABLE

I Came I Saw I ATE

Comment

CM, I still cannot understand what is the point you are trying to make ?

If you want to know how low one can get..you should have read a post by one of your countrymen..beza/keja/whatever Khan and his/her opinions about Indians.It was subsequently deleted...

Or are u saying that being a Pakistani gives only you the license to post any junk/misleading information here...wake up...this is the internet buddy...the World Wide Web..and not a Pakistani Coffee House...we will ensure you don't go unanswered !!

Comment

When this particular topic was started I had no intention to take part in it, as for me it already shows the defeated mentality of our Pak friends. Since my name is appearing for one or other reason, there is no harm to make few comments.

I call my all Pak friends to go thru their own postings and compare the vocabulary with Indian postings. CM’ hypocrisy is rather interesting. This Pak forum is full of abuses for other religions, Indians but like a little kid CM, says he is not a party to it. His adorning Hinduism, India and Indians with his own classical words are not contradicted. Better I say that Indians have courage not to react easily.

Recently there was a topic ‘Hinduism’ in religion affairs may be and a web site abusing Hindu Gods was produced. It does not matter who participated, but Paks were very jubilant. Indians over that site did not object, took part in a positive way and even cracked jokes.

Why do we visit these Pak forums? We want to understand what is happening on that side of our border. Experience is interesting, but not up to the mark.

I have studied some Indian forums and don’t find so far anything abusive. Pak citizens are usually welcome there for a constructive dialogue.

One thing is very strange. Most of the Pak participants are in a joyous mood when there is news of people killed from other faiths. Why? I don’t see anything religious in it.

Rgds

Comment

CM,
                  You can do better then this.

BK,
                  Take that Bey back!

rvikz

Rest of you smile, it's Buddha's birthday, or so I was told

Saba

Comment

skv anand, do you deny you ever made those insulting comments about Prophet Mohammed (PBUH) that CM has quoted? I was a participant in that topic (in World Affairs) and so were many other Pakistani's, and the record of that topic shows that none of them insulted Hinduism or any of it's personalities. So what gave you the 'excuse' to insult our Prophet?

Attacking anyone's religious personalities is utterly wrong and it is one of the lowest levels of provocation to stoop to. But one might make the excuse of "well you attacked his religious personalities, so he attacked yours". BUT, I repeat in that particular topic no Pakistani attacked the religious figures of Hindusim. So what excuse do you have? Whether others have attacked Hinduism elsewhere is not the point here, this is about what you said in that topic.

By your unprovoked attack on the Prophet Mohammed (PBUH) in that topic you were in fact trying to enflame and provoke Pakistani Muslim sentiments, because you had lost the argument.That shows how shallow people like you are prepared to stoop when having been soundly beaten in a discussion.

P.S. For the record I have never seen Bombaykid and rvikz stoop to this guy's level. All credit to them for being very able and worthy debators.

[This message has been edited by Malik73 (edited April 30, 2001).]

Comment

Originally posted by skv anand:
                      One thing is very strange. Most of the Pak participants are in a joyous mood when there is news of people killed from other faiths. Why? I don’t see anything religious in it.
                      What exactly do you mean? I have only seen such "joyous" behavious shown when those who act against Muslims die...... not when innocents are killed, as you seem to imply.

Muslims are so good at dividing that they can divide the atom. If you see two Muslims, probably they belong to 3 parties.
                      Al-Ghazali

Comment

Dear Malik,

(India’ path to extremism…, world affairs)
                        I suppose you are talking about the same topic where you were brought down to a begging position. I think there were already more than 50 postings, half of them were your own, but you got no response to your murmuring against India or Hindus.
                        If any scope for learning is left in your case, learn patience from us!
                        Your antagonism to history is very common.

Why you people have such an escapist mentality that for no reasons you run to take shelter of religion?

Rgds

[This message has been edited by skv anand (edited April 30, 2001).]

Comment

Ok since you guys have such a short memory..let me remind you..
                          When scores of people died in the Gujarat earthquake one post appeared in this forum with the headline :

"Earthquake in the land of kafirs - WOW"

Now who is talking ?

Comment

Anand,

If we start searching for how ppl enjoy each other's misery you'll be sooo surprised, so lets drop this discussion and move on to something else, please.

Chilli,

Pakistan did not enjoy the earthquake in Gujrat, it was a tragedy and yes we should have edited that heading.

Malik,

Khatam karo is ko.

Saba

Comment

skv annad - delusions and illusions huh?

Sabah - As you say. I have made my point so for me the matter is finished.

[This message has been edited by Malik73 (edited April 30, 2001).]

Comment

Working...
                              X