X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sabah
    replied
    BK,
    You're mature enough to handle freedom of speech; I'd hate to see similar thread on Qaid-e-Azam. Besides there are other important issues we can talk about.

Reza Khan,
    That post would've created mess, and we don't have time to clean up - btw. showing respect to Gandhi doesn't make you Indian.

Saba

Leave a comment:

• reza khan
    replied
    Timepass, there is nothing to get offensive here man. This is not the line of control. In the beginning i myself did not believe this and apologised to people, but as your reaction shows us it might be true.

Leave a comment:

• chilli
    replied
    Originally posted by BombayKid:

Even if Reza had meant to ridicule Gandhi, there was no need to delete the post and there's no need for apologies either. Where our "freedom of speech" Moderators ????
    This is "Pakistan Affairs" buddy !!

Leave a comment:

• Timepass
    replied
    Are you doing some research work on Cow's pee. Why don't you drink it and see for your self, if you are so curious.

Leave a comment:

• BombayKid
    replied
    Actually there is nothing offensive about Reza's post and I can't understand why would anyone delete his post. In any case Gandhi did a lot of other things in his life which would have shocked many people. I dont know about this "drinking urine" thing but in book "My Experiments With Truth", Gandhi has pretty much described every offensive and non-offensive thing that he might have done. There is nothing to hide there.

Even if Reza had meant to ridicule Gandhi, there was no need to delete the post and there's no need for apologies either. Where our "freedom of speech" Moderators ????

Leave a comment:

• reza khan
    replied
    I see the replys coming now, as for his biography thanks i would take a look through, but what if this topic is not mentioned in autobiography. There are always somethings which people do not want to discuss.

Thanks

Leave a comment:

• skv anand
    replied
    Reza,

Your question was not up to the mark. Any reaction to it was also useless.

Here on a different thread I suggest you to read Gandhi’s autobiography. ‘My experiment with truth’.
    Gandhi is a personality who kept nothing secrete over his personal life. You will know a lot.

Rgds

Leave a comment:

• chilli
    replied
    No problem..Reza..I am sure there are may more important questions in the world which you should be anxious to know the answer of, rather than the one you raised.
    And next time post it in some other appropriate "trivia" forum.
    CM,don't just make statements from thin air..most Indians in this forum(that may not include me though) are very thoughtful and discussion-oriented. I don't remember any occasion when they said anything adverse about Islam.Infact some-of them contradict the statements of other Indians when they think it is correct unlike the Paki mutual admiration club...

[This message has been edited by chilli (edited April 27, 2001).]

Leave a comment:

• reza khan
    replied
    why my post about gandhi and the cow's u***e was deleted. I think the moderator here is an Indian or pro Indian. It was only a question and i have already apologised if it insulted chilli. By deleting my post you are trying to not let the public find out about the issue. Same censorship policies of the bhutto/nawaz era are being applied to this cultured minded website.

Leave a comment:

• CM
    replied
    Ah forget it.
    If the indians here apologised for all the idiotic, insulting and degrading things they say about islam, this place would be re-named India Apologises.

------------------
    CROIRE A L'INCROYABLE

Leave a comment:

• reza khan
    started a topic Chilli it was only some information?

Chilli it was only some information?

In no sense the question about Gandhi was meant to be offensive, It was something i found out from somepeople and just wanted to know the reality. I am sorry if it hurt your feelings.
Working...
X