Captain Inaam Khan, Shaheed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Captain Inaam Khan, Shaheed

Captain Inaam Khan, a close friend of mine is the 4th close friend of mine to have embraced shahadat while defending the borders of Pakistan.
    I feel so little while praying for him, since the status of a shaheed is so high anyway. May Allah SWT grant his family the patience to bear his absence. As for his reward, well, hes a shaheed. Enough said.

Very sad to hear that Akif, May Allah grant him place in highest of heavens!

We need brave men like your friend yaar Akif so that the enemy forces of Pakistan never lay an eye on our mother nation....

Comment

A brave man indeed.
      The greatest feat of a man is the fact that dies for his nation selflessly.
      His courage like 1000 of others who have followed before him are inspirations for the younger generation.
      May Allah grant him a place in Jaanat.

------------------
      CROIRE A L'INCROYABLE
      You can't fix stupid. So might as well troll them!

Comment

Where was he posted? Siachin?

Comment

Capt Inaam was stationed at the Siachen glacier with the 6th Punjab, and had been there for the past 6 months. He embraced shahadat after getting hit by an avalanche at an altitude of 20,000+ ft.

Comment

May Allah swt grant him a place in jannat.

Akif bhai aise logoN ko janana bhi khushqismati hai, Allah swt un ke ghar walooN ko sabr ata farmae Amen.

Comment

Your friend is a pride of Pakistan.Pakistan prouds on these brave men.You should happy that your friend has got shahadat.

Comment

I salute your brave friend, may Allah give his family help to pass through this difficult time.

PAKISTAN BAINDABAD

Comment

My Allah give peace and sabar to his family and Janat may jaghaan milay. Ameen.

I have a brother in law in t/ Army who's also a young captain right now. I know how worried we get about him specially his mom when he's posted elsewhere. Those are dinitely trying times.

Comment

Working...
                  X