• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pakistan invites America to spill more Muslim Blood

PRESS RELEASE

Date: Date: 18th January 2001 Ref: Ref: PR/1/18/1/2001

Pakistan invites America to spill more Muslim Blood

By implementing sanctions on Afghanistan, Pakistan has once again presented America with a prime opportunity for spilling more Muslim blood. Has Pakistan forgotten the bombing of Afghanistan in 1998, when America violated Pakistani airspace, broke international law and proceeded to humiliate the ummah? Pakistan virtually runs the affairs of Afghanistan as if it were one of her own provinces but she cannot muster the strength to challenge the current sanctions imposed by the US and Russia.

What is evident to the whole ummah is that Pakistan along with the other Muslim countries is unable to halt the imposition of sanctions by the kuffar, not only on Afghanistan but also other Muslim countries such as Iraq, Libya, Sudan and Iran. As a result countless Muslims have either died of starvation or been killed by disease. Why have the present rulers of the Muslim world been unable to put a halt to this quagmire of boycott and isolation of their fellow brethren? Is it because they view sanctions to be the Islamically correct way of solving the political crises of the ummah? Absolutely not, they have been simply told by the kuffar to boycott their brethren so that the interests of the kuffar could be safeguarded.

Islam does not permit the imposition of sanctions on fellow Muslims, whether humanitarian, economic, military or political. Our beloved prophet Muhammed (saw) said, "Do not hate each other, do not envy each other, do not turn your back to each other, do not boycott each other, and be slaves to Allah and be brothers". The Prophet (SAW) also said: "The Muslim is the brother of the Muslim, he does not wrong him, and does not leave him, and the one who is in help of his brother's need, Allah will be in help of his needs, and the one who removes a difficulty away from a Muslim, Allah will remove one of his difficulties on the day of judgement, and the one who hides the shortcoming of a Muslim, Allah will protect him on the day of judgement."

It is not correct to protest against the current sanctions on Afghanistan by boycotting Western goods. Rather we as Muslims must uproot and boycott Western interference and influence in our affairs, be it cultural, political, economic or military. The practical way to do this is through the re-establishment of the Khilafah state, which will be loyal to the Muslims and their deen and not loyal to the kuffar and their interests. The Khilafah state will unify all Muslims under its leadership, and will not leave any of them isolated to face alone the sanctions of the kuffar. It is mentioned in the Quran, ďBut help you one another to righteousness and pious duty. Help not one another to sin and transgression, but keep your duty to Allah. Lo! Allah is severe in punishment.Ē [Al-Maida: 2].

khilafah the need of the time www.khilafah.com.pk

I Agree WE aRE Going WRong wAY
    PAKISTan ShouLd go Opposite With AMerica we all MUSLIMS SHOULD UNITE.
    !OH MUSLIMS!
    UNITE UNITE

Comment

What is Pakistan to do? They have no diplomatic bandwith. Their economic life-line is dependent on Western handouts. They have yet to master the art of harnessing public/world opinion to further their case. They need to decide what they are. I think Pakistan should follow the great precedent set by the Taliban. I think Pakistan needs to shut itself in and put the Pak back in Pakistan. The world eagerly awaits another social and economic marvel like Afghanistan. So get to it guys.

Comment

we will do what we always do. Say one thing and do another. The sanctions are of no effect as most trade with afghanistan is done under the table. So if there is nothing on the paper, nothing happened. We do the same thing in Kashmir, say we send people but pretend we dont.

Comment

Originally posted by Topee Wala:
          we will do what we always do. Say one thing and do another. The sanctions are of no effect as most trade with afghanistan is done under the table. So if there is nothing on the paper, nothing happened. We do the same thing in Kashmir, say we send people but pretend we dont.
          Trade with Afganistan, yeah, you should be proud! If they have this mentality for some more time, they should re-revise their GDP growth to 2%

"Afghanistan is an embarrassment to Islam." - this is not just my personal opinion. In the last two days, the above quote was said in 2 different locations in Pakistani media.

And if you are proud to be with them, you know where are you are!

[This message has been edited by kumarakn (edited March 03, 2001).]

Comment

Even if they (the taliban) are an embarassment we cant let the people die, sanctions or no sanction. Bad govt or good govt the people are not to blame so they should not suffer.

In the international community we will agree to a lot of things. Most of them will never be implemented because they cost too much to be implemented.

There is no offical trade with afghanistan. So officially nothing will have to happen. The underground (i mean undocumented) trade will occur.

Pakistan is not in a position to stand against the sanctions so we HAVE to agree to it. It still does not mean that we will act upon it.

Brother ibn abdullah, for Khilafat we have to work, I konw. There are ways of achieving the same goals. If things go slowls, ie the transission is better and less people have to suffer.

Look at it this way, from 1947 - 1965 - 1971 - 2000 we are more 'islamic' yet things have not gone bad. The supreme court has amde the decision for the interest free loans. I say its just a matter of time. Another thing, HT has not been banned from Pakistan, it is allowed to opertate but at the same time, things have to go slowls, the economy and the defence situation are too delicate for sudden changes. at the same time I do agnoledge the need for a khilifat. We need educated people and not people like the jamate Islami or Jamate Ulema e Pakistan and Sippah e Sahaba. I dont like the ways these groups function.

U have to realise that Pakistan or Pakistanis are not evil. There are ways in which to implement certain decision. The time has to be right and the method of doing it has to be right as well otherwise we get Afghanistan. Things need to go slow and be everlasting. We need to use our brains, analyes the situation and then take our step. We should not jump ahead without looking ahead.

So before u posts like these about how Pakistan invites America to spill more muslim blood analyse the situation and give your own opinion, not Ctrl-x Ctrl-v from HT's website.

Comment

Originally posted by ibn abdullah:

Pakistan virtually runs the affairs of Afghanistan as if it were one of her own provinces but she cannot muster the strength to challenge the current sanctions imposed by the US and Russia.

what is this sh*t? afghanis run their
              own country as well as NWFP as if it
              was their own province, its certainly
              not the other way around

why every muslim brotherhood thing is
              the responsibility of pakistan? where
              are the rest of muslim countries?

pakistan ney theka ley rakha hai sub
              mulkoon ki azadi aur salamti ka.
              pakistan should be put on stock xchange
              as a public limited firm, offering its
              services to anyone who wants to be free

if taliban think that they can get away
              with everything and their irresponsible
              behavior, then let it be so. pakistan
              must act upon the sanctions imposed.

[This message has been edited by Scratch (edited March 04, 2001).]
              I'm cold seed, I'm your sweetest leaf
              I'll ease your mind, I'll set you free

Comment

Originally posted by kumarakn:
                "Afghanistan is an embarrassment to Islam."
                Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww like you give a sh*t

Infact you should be jumping up and down....swing around happy all the way baby

My Indian friend, count your days. Clock is ticking.....tik! tik! tik!.......and bAAAng! You wont even know what hit you.

------------------
                *We are the Taleban-Resistance is Futile*
                Sin: Osama Bin Junior

Comment

Good Golly Miss Molly these Indians are running around like the run the place.
                  Its too freaking late.
                  I just want to point out i thing for certain, ibn abdullah, if we need muslim unity, why don't we trade with Iraq???
                  Why is there a US prescene in Saudi??
                  Why does Egypt beg like a dog for US money, while Libya can't feed its own people??
                  Why is Algeria in the midst of a civil war with the secular unpopular military govt backed by the west, and muslim blood spilt for the so called west??
                  Why is turkey persecuting fellow kurds who are muslims??
                  Why is azan banned in turkey??

The taliban are getting what they deserve.
                  That stupid idea to blow up the statues, is just that STUPID!!!.
                  Islam is the religion of tolerance, yet the taliban can't tolerate old statues which do what??
                  Just sit there?
                  How will they hurt islam??
                  Islam deals with a higher morality than your low level mediocre thinking.
                  What is morally right is right, i don't care which nations says what!!!!!!

------------------
                  CROIRE A L'INCROYABLE
                  You can't fix stupid. So might as well troll them!

Comment

Originally posted by CM:
                    Good Golly Miss Molly these Indians are running around like the run the place.
                    Its too freaking late.
                    I just want to point out i thing for certain, ibn abdullah, if we need muslim unity, why don't we trade with Iraq???

Because your lifeline from the IMF will be cut off.

They asked US to be there.I beleive they have some crazy terrorists running around as well and feel the same.

Why does Egypt beg like a dog for US money,
                    while Libya can't feed its own people??

Good Question, WHY?

Why is Algeria in the midst of a civil war with the secular unpopular military govt backed by the west, and muslim blood spilt for the so called west??

Are you sure it is done for the west.

You can add Iraq to that list.

Why is azan banned in turkey??

For starting trouble.

The taliban are getting what they deserve.
                    That stupid idea to blow up the statues, is just that STUPID!!!.
                    Islam is the religion of tolerance, yet the taliban can't tolerate old statues which do what??
                    Just sit there?
                    How will they hurt islam??
                    Islam deals with a higher morality than your low level mediocre thinking.
                    What is morally right is right, i don't care which nations says what!!!!!!

Trite, I know.

Comment

Originally posted by yOuNgBrAt:
                      Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww like you give a sh*t

Infact you should be jumping up and down....swing around happy all the way baby

My Indian friend, count your days. Clock is ticking.....tik! tik! tik!.......and bAAAng! You wont even know what hit you.

Oh I am sooo scared.....Afganistan will be able to feed its people, train them come over to my home town and kill me.

Dude, for a respect towards Islam, please stop associating Taliban with Islam. They are a shame and embarrasmment to Islam. They could've gotten away like aurangazeb or others if this is the 16th or 17th century. But this is 21st century dude. Welcome to the connected world, the world is watching taliban's stupidity.

Also, Taleban did not blow up the statues because of any religious intolerance or anything. They did it because they just couldn't do anything to get their way going against the unity of democratic nations that stand united in their fight against terrorism. Taliban just wanted to prove a point that they have some control and respect left. Frustration man, sheer frustration! It is like a 3rd grade kid venting his anger when he is grounded.

If Taliban has at least 1 billionth of wisdom that Islam professes, they would have first found a way to become a member among the rest of the world than prove stupid points like these statue bombings.

And you claim these people are going to take over my country? Vellore Christian Medical college (near where I live) has a good psychiatry department just for people like you. I can sponsor your visa for the benefit of the rest of the world. Wanna give it a shot? ha ha ha.

You crack me up dude!

Comment

Originally posted by kumarakn:
                        Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude! Coooolaaaabaanga Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude! Ok Duuuuuuuuuuuude!!

Oh I am sooo scared.....Afganistan will be able to feed its people, train them come over to my home town and kill me.

Oh yes you are. Not only you, the entire world is. Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude.

If they can stand up to the entire UN under this condition (hungry people!!) then anything is possible. Remember anther 60% of Taliban in addition to that 100% in Afghanistan is waiting in Pakistan. They are not hungry, they are not sick, but only thirsty for your blood. Donít forget Kashmir Duuuuuuuuuuuude!

Dude, for a respect towards Islam, please stop associating Taliban with Islam. They are a shame and embarrasmment to Islam. They could've gotten away like aurangazeb or others if this is the 16th or 17th century.

People like you try to divide Muslims by making differences between them. The tactics of British are mounted in your blood.

Remember! Taliban donít give a **** about what you or anyone else think. They only fear Allah! Not the UN or what others might think.

Muslims that donít agree with Taliban?

Well these hypocrites will be shown their images soon when the world take over there houses in the name of Human Brotherhood just like what happened in Africa and in India and in America with the American Indians. History always repeats its self!!!!

But this is 21st century dude. Welcome to the connected world, the world is watching taliban's stupidity.

21st duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude?

Ma nigga, time donít matter. Age does, the taliban and the people of Afghan have been through many stages and ages. They will survive this.

Thanks 21st century the world is full of fag8z.

Also, Taleban did not blow up the statues because of any religious intolerance or anything. They did it because they just couldn't do anything to get their way going against the unity of democratic nations that stand united in their fight against terrorism. Taliban just wanted to prove a point that they have some control and respect left. Frustration man, sheer frustration! It is like a 3rd grade kid venting his anger when he is grounded.

So is burning of Quran, so you and your people arenít any different. Monkey Sees! Monkey Do!

If Taliban has at least 1 billionth of wisdom that Islam professes, they would have first found a way to become a member among the rest of the world than prove stupid points like these statue bombings.

They tried! The world didnít except them for what they are. Now they are not excepting the world. The world said to them to f**k off! Now they are telling the world to f**k off! Revenge is in Afghan blood like water is.

And you claim these people are going to take over my country? Vellore Christian Medical college (near where I live) has a good psychiatry department just for people like you. I can sponsor your visa for the benefit of the rest of the world. Wanna give it a shot? ha ha ha.

No thanks, I rather stay crazy then get help and become someone like you.

You crack me up dude!

Oh really? Donít worry, there is a lot more where that came from. Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude!
                        ------------------

[This message has been edited by yOuNgBrAt (edited March 07, 2001).]

Comment

Originally posted by Jatt Ranjha:
                          Kumarakan!!
                          I agree what you said, that guy YOUNGBRAT always talks nonsense which is far far away from reality. In the past this guy used some absurd language which shows his mental ability, I found it's a waste of time by replying to his garbage messages. He is blindfolded by his voilent faith which sees hatred all over, that's peoples like him are sick minded and their days are near.
                          My faith is blind, because it does not except the stupidity that you swallow, breath and feed yourselves.

Absurd language?

So words hurt you? You are very weak! Iím glad.

Waste of time?

No, donít cover your cowardice by calling my statements garbage. I know you probably couldnít live with what I said to you in my reply. So here you had the chance to give me an excuse why you couldnít reply.

I donít care what you think.

------------------

[This message has been edited by Mursalin (edited March 07, 2001).]

Comment

This is a qoute: I just want to point out i thing for certain, ibn abdullah, if we need muslim unity, why don't we trade with Iraq???
                            Why does Egypt beg like a dog for US money, while Libya can't feed its own people??
                            Why is azan banned in turkey??:end qoute:

brother cm this is why we need unity ur questions qouted above are the very reason we need to be united under one single khaleefah, who will work to unify the muslim countrys and will not be a master of bush or blair, he will be a slave of allah(swt) who will protect the muslims allah(swt) also says in the holy qur'an "And those who disbelieve are allies of one another, (and) if you (muslims of the whole world collectively) do not do so [ie. become allies, as one united block under one khalifah (a cheif muslim ruler for the whole muslim world) to make victorious allahs deen], there will be fitna (wars, battles, polytheism) and oppression on the earth and a great mischeif and corruption" surah AL-ANFAL AYAAT 73 taken from the noble qur'an by dr muhammed taqi-ud-din al-hillali and tafsir and commentery from at-tabari, imam al-qurtubi, and ibn kathir.

so brother the issue of uniting behind one khaleefah is clear even in al-qur'an
                            but the sad reality is as you pointed out our leaders are all sellouts to the west so we all muslims should play a part in working for the khilafah inshallah.

ibn abdullah

Comment

Originally posted by ibn abdullah:
                              This is a qoute: I just want to point out i thing for certain, ibn abdullah, if we need muslim unity, why don't we trade with Iraq???
                              Why is azan banned in turkey??:end qoute:

brother cm this is why we need unity ur questions qouted above are the very reason we need to be united under one single khaleefah, who will work to unify the muslim countrys and will not be a master of bush or blair, he will be a slave of allah(swt) who will protect the muslims allah(swt) also says in the holy qur'an "And those who disbelieve are allies of one another, (and) if you (muslims of the whole world collectively) do not do so [ie. become allies, as one united block under one khalifah (a cheif muslim ruler for the whole muslim world) to make victorious allahs deen], there will be fitna (wars, battles, polytheism) and oppression on the earth and a great mischeif and corruption" surah AL-ANFAL AYAAT 73 taken from the noble qur'an by dr muhammed taqi-ud-din al-hillali and tafsir and commentery from at-tabari, imam al-qurtubi, and ibn kathir.

so brother the issue of uniting behind one khaleefah is clear even in al-qur'an
                              but the sad reality is as you pointed out our leaders are all sellouts to the west so we all muslims should play a part in working for the khilafah inshallah.

ibn abdullah
                              But what are you guys doing about it? Talk..talk...talk. Which is the model Islamic government? Or, even half way there?

Egypt, Saudi, Iran, Turkey, Pakistan,...oh I know...Afghanistan. Please guys...every week there is talk of the Khalifa and this and that and unity among muslims. But no plan is in place. May be the forum should get cracking!!

Comment

Working...
                              X