Sigh! these mods don't know courtesy!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sigh! these mods don't know courtesy!!

The mods of this forum are doing a great job in silently deleting perfectly normal threads. Great going mods, this is a great way to manage this forum and will ensure that this forum never meets its primary objective - Healthy discussion on Pakistan Affairs.

I think you should atleast have the courtesy to lock the thread and give its reason for doing so, if you find a thread irrelevant or inappropriate (which, some of mine could possibly be). Silently deleting a new post(with a few replies) does demonstrate what you can do but it also reveals your diesheartening lack of courtesy and abuse of power.

May I know what happened to the thread which I started with 4 links from different locations that seem to substantiate that Musharaff here to stay (kinda for ever)?

You know you can either answer to this question or delete this thread silently. I will not be surprised if you chose option 2.

threads could be moved to review section by mods so the respective mod for the forum can review the thread since sometimes seemingly normal threads go in all sort of directions due to people inability to communicate in a decent civilized manner.

In some cases threads have disappeared in that process due to glitches with the system.

Hope that answers your query.

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he did not exist. And like that... he is gone.

Comment

If you don't like the mods here, i suggest you leave and take Mursalin with you.
      Deal with it, and stop complaining.
      You can't fix stupid. So might as well troll them!

Comment

Originally posted by CM:
        If you don't like the mods here, i suggest you leave and take Mursalin with you.
        Deal with it, and stop complaining.
        Thanks Dad...are you gonna turn the car around RIGHT NOW!!!

Comment

Fraudia:

Thanks for ur polite reply. I hope it was a technical glitch. If it is, I apologize to the mods. Also Fraudia, my thread was not moved to other forums. It just disappeared.

CM:

You got problems with my complaints, you go away from these forums and take whoever you want with you. You have problems about these, complain to the mods or go suicide.

Mods:

I think my thread on Pakistani dictatorship was perfectly relevant to the objective of this forum.

I spend my valuable time sharing my views, analysing issues and receiving/absorbing similar or contrasting views from other members, here, in this forum. I strive to make a positive contribution here and expect to receive positive treatment.

I am still waiting for your replies.. I will keep this thread alive until you either answer or make it disappear or lock it.

Comment

Originally posted by kumarakn:
            The mods of this forum are doing a great job in silently deleting perfectly normal threads. Great going mods, this is a great way to manage this forum and will ensure that this forum never meets its primary objective - Healthy discussion on Pakistan Affairs.

I think you should atleast have the courtesy to lock the thread and give its reason for doing so, if you find a thread irrelevant or inappropriate (which, some of mine could possibly be). Silently deleting a new post(with a few replies) does demonstrate what you can do but it also reveals your diesheartening lack of courtesy and abuse of power.

May I know what happened to the thread which I started with 4 links from different locations that seem to substantiate that Musharaff here to stay (kinda for ever)?

You know you can either answer to this question or delete this thread silently. I will not be surprised if you chose option 2.
            Kumar ,
            What if we pakistani declare him incarnat of Aurangzeb & make him life long president /p.M. he already is &More than british kingship !!

Hey its muslim peoples country ,atleast we should be different fom India otherwise whats the fun,if we wanted to be a muslim india!Its another matter that you all want to be Hindu Pakistan.JUST LIKE PAKISTAN BUTHINDU. Thats your perogative .

------------------

"jo kHat main kahte they apni jaan mujhko
            aaj kHat likhne main unki jaan jaati hai .....

Comment

Kumar, you don't seem to like it here. If you want I can PM the URL for an Indian site which I am sure you will enjoy very much.
              "A woman has got to be able to say, and not feel guilty, 'Who am I, and what do I want out of life?' She mustn't feel selfish and neurotic if she wants goals of her own, outside of husband and children"

Comment

I spend my valuable time sharing my views, analysing issues and receiving/absorbing similar or contrasting views from other members, here, in this forum. I strive to make a positive contribution here and expect to receive positive treatment.
                if u are spending valuable time here, it is not really worth it. it is worth only if u have time to waste, like i do. i never complain about thread deleted or edited since i never take it that seriously. in fact, by its very nature one should not take discussion groups very seriously. i will recommend reading [link removed] i have seen some pretty scholarly debates there.

[ZZ; Gupshup rules no longer allow posting of links to other discussion forums unless they have been approved first. You are quite welcome to use the PM service to recommend dreary C&P sites if you wish.]

[This message has been edited by Mr Xtreme (edited March 22, 2001).]

Comment

Aisha:

Thanks! I love this place, in spite of the interesting silence of the mods. Do you wanna know why?

Reponses like the following to this thread.

Kumar ,
                  What if we pakistani declare him incarnat of Aurangzeb & make him life long president /p.M. he already is &More than british kingship !!
                  Hey its muslim peoples country ,atleast we should be different fom India otherwise whats the fun,if we wanted to be a muslim india!Its another matter that you all want to be Hindu Pakistan.JUST LIKE PAKISTAN BUTHINDU. Thats your perogative
                  Still waiting for a response from the mods!

Comment

I have no idea why your thread was deleted, but knowing my co-mod, I know she doesn't like threads where the object is just to come to this forum and dump on Pakistan without any constructive intent.

Having seen some of your posts in the past, I imagine she was well justified in not wanting people to waste their time over issues like 'Taliban' or Universities in America.

Try wording your posts a bit more carefully.

Comment

Look all i see here is that many indians just show up to complain about everything.
                      These guys are the mods, they have every right to do what they wish and want.
                      If they deemed it deletable, it is there right to delete it.
                      You can complain but not really win.
                      And why should i leave when i have no problems here at all.
                      If you have a problem.
                      LEAVE.
                      otherwise shut up and deal with it.

And infoman baita, no i will not turn around the car, but i have decided that both you and Kumarakn are going to military boot camp.

------------------
                      CROIRE A L'INCROYABLE

Comment

Aisha:

Thanks! I love this place, in spite of the interesting silence of the mods. Do you wanna know why?

Reponses like the following to this thread.

Still waiting for a response from the mods!
                        Kumar akn,

I shall delete all my comments ,& shall not write anymore so as to attract unintended fans here & cause propoganda of india freely.

------------------

"jo kHat main kahte they apni jaan mujhko
                        aaj kHat likhne main unki jaan jaati hai .....

Comment

Originally posted by CM:
                          Look all i see here is that many indians just show up to complain about everything.
                          These guys are the mods, they have every right to do what they wish and want.
                          If they deemed it deletable, it is there right to delete it.
                          You can complain but not really win.
                          And why should i leave when i have no problems here at all.
                          If you have a problem.
                          LEAVE.
                          otherwise shut up and deal with it.

And infoman baita, no i will not turn around the car, but i have decided that both you and Kumarakn are going to military boot camp.

CM FunnyAs long as it is not the Kuffar army!!

[This message has been edited by Infoman (edited March 22, 2001).]

Comment

No No baita, you are going to a jihadi camp to fight in Checknya.
                            Make me proud soon, bag a couple of them commi's for your dear old dad.

------------------
                            CROIRE A L'INCROYABLE

Comment

Working...
                            X