X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

no law no justic in pakistan letter to ce pakistan

Conferences
    All Messages | 4 New | 0 Attn
    Technology & Development Forum (Open) (226, 3 New)
    New Member Introductions (36, 1 New)
    mismagament & coruption in pakistan arm forses (Tahir Nisar) 3/19/01

Conferences Menu | Help
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Post | Reply | Reply/Quote | Email Reply | Delete | Edit
    Previous | Next | Previous Topic | Next Topic | Entire Topic
    Topic: CE PAKISTAN GENERAL P MUSSHRAFF (1 of 1), Read 34 times
    Conf: Technology & Development Forum (Open)
    Date: Tuesday, March 20, 2001 01:54 PM

THE CHIEF EXECUTIVE PAKISTAN,
    THE CHIEF EXECUTIVE SECRETARIAT
    GRIEVANCES CELL,
    GOVERMANT OF PAKISTAN, 16/3/2001
    To The Chief Executive General Parvez Musharraf
    Seventh reminder for law & justice

Summery of events regarding complaints & the result I received 0%
    NO.S-25/CW-II/2000 dated: 11.7.2000 mast immediate no record in
    IG SINDH office no inward number disappeared?
    NO.S-25/CW-II/2000 dated: 28.8.2000 FORWEREDED TO DIG CRIME KARACHI?

TO THE PA CEO SIR> PLEASE LET THE CE S EE THIS & HEAR FROM ME RATHER THEN FROM CNN OR BBC COPY ATTACHED 736 LETTERS FROM VARIOUS COUNTERY WITH SIMILOR COMPLAINTES
    A REPLY FROM CEO IS APPERACHATED TO COMFORM THAT IT IS IN HIS KNOLIGE AND NOT TO A DS &PA OR ECT
    THE CHIEF EXECUTIVE PAKISTAN,
    THE CHIEF EXECUTIVE SECRETARIAT
    GRIEVANCES CELL,
    GOVERMANT OF PAKISTAN, 16/3/2001
    To The Chief Executive General Parvez Musharraf
    Seventh reminder for law & justice
    DEAR SIR
    COMPLAINTS DISAPPERING, EVEN the YOUR LETTERS FROM YOUR OFFICE DISPACHED DISSAPERING, I AM AMMAISED AT THE KNOLAGE YOU OFFICE HAS ON COMPLAINTS WHICH you RECEVE & FORWERED AND DO NOT GET A RESULT BECAUSE your repsentitives DO NOT CARE about other peoples grief .I HAVE WROTE TO YOU NOUMERAS TIMES & NOT RECEVED A REPLY SCINCE ARRIVING in PAKISTAN? I ASK MY SELF WHY? THE NEWS PAPPERS IN PAKISTAN ARE ASKING FOR THE ENTIRE FILE BEFORE THAY PRINT MY APEAL TO YOU& ASKING ME TO GIVE A STSTEMENT.PLEASE ADVICE ME AS I AM NOT RECEVING ANY REPALY FROM YOUR OFFICE. I THINK THE APEAL HAS BEEN THROWN IN THE BIN. I have RECEVED 736 EMAILS FROM verious countries with similer COMPLAINTS WHAIR thay HAVE LEFT thair ENTIRE LIFE savings and LEFT the COUNTERY to save their skin. SOME INDIVIGIOLS ARMY OFFICERS to have BECOME PERSONELY INVOLVED & HANDING OUT FAVOURS TO MR AKHTER S/O AMANAT ALI THE ACCUSED
    SUBJECT

COMPLAINT AGAINST MOHAMMED AKHTER S/0 AMANET ALI, SECRETARY TO EJAZ SHAFFI EX MEMBER NATIONAL ASSEMBLY OF PAKISTAN CHAIRMAN KHIDIMIT KIMITY KARACHI ADDRES: F/210,S.I.T.E., KARACHI 75700 PHONE 2571766
    FAX 92-21-2561342
    The Chief Executive of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan
    SUBJECT: CORRUPTION IN PAKISTAN
    OCS C/R 10129 0000518 24/5/2000

THE CHIEF EXECUTIV EGENERAL P MUSHARRAF
    Email: [email protected] 3/6/2000/

The Chief Executive of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan - General P. Musharraf Army monitoring cell district east
    Lieutenant colonel farahan 5,PAGES
    Fax:0092214855483 9/6/2000
    Email: [email protected] 12/6/2000/
    Email: [email protected] 20/6/2000

The Chief Executive of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan - General P. Musharraf 12/6/2000

The Chief Executive of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan - General P. Musharraf 23/6/2000
    The Chief Executive of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan - General P. Musharraf CNN MASSAGEBOARD 28/6/2000

Liaquat Ali Second Secretary
    High COMMISSION FOR PAKISTAN 35,LOWNDES SQUARE
    LONDON, SW1X 9JN NO.CWD/MISC/2000-IV faxes The Chief Executive of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan - General P. Musharraf 4/7/2000THE CHIEF EXECUTIVE PAKISTAN, THE CHIEF EXECUTIVE SECRETARIATGRIEVANCES CELL, GOVERMANT OF PAKISTAN, and ISLAMABAD-PAKISTAN
    REPLY; GOVERNMENT OF PAKISTAN COMPLAINT DIVISION COMPLAINT WING NO: S-25/CW-II/2000 MOST IMMEDIATE FORWEREDED TO IG SINDH 11/7/ 2000

Liaquat Ali Second Secretary
    High COMMISSION FOR PAKISTAN 35,LOWNDES SQUARE
    LONDON, SW1X 9JN NO.CWD/MISC/2000-IV full documents The Chief Executive of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan - General P. Musharraf 27/7/2000 FORWERDED TO THE CHIEF EXECUTIVE PAKISTAN, THE CHIEF EXECUTIVE SECRETARIAT GRIEVANCES CELL, GOVERMANT OF PAKISTAN, ISLAMABAD-PAKISTAN
    REPLY; GOVERNMENT OF PAKISTAN COMPLAINT DIVISION COMPLAINT WING NO: S-25/CW-II/2000 MOST IMMEDIATE FORWEREDED TO IG SINDH 24/8/2000
    The Chief Executive of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan
    - General P. Musharraf 4/7/2000

The Chief Executive of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan –
    General P. Musharraf airway bill # 15968812 delivered 11:50
    Tcs copy attached 7/2/2001
    The Chief Executive of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan –
    General P. Musharraf airway bill # 16057685 delivered 10:20
    Tcs 20/2/2001

First letter Minister of defense. Moin HaiderTCS.01606668airway bill # 16066685 delivered 16:15 14/2/2001
    Deputy Commissioner Karachi west NO 11182 (DISAPPEARED) 28/4/2000
    Deputy Commissioner Karachi west NO 11182 29/4/2000
    Deputy Commissioner Karachi west reminder for NO /11182 23/5/2000
    Deputy Commissioner Karachi west reminder for NO/11997 23/5/2000
    The honorable governor Sindh TCS 014895570 1/5/2000
    The honorable governor Sindh OCS 101 29 0000316 24/5/2000
    The honorable governor Sindh Email: [email protected] 1/6/2000
    COMPLAINT CELL GOVERNOR HOUSE
    Email: [email protected] 1/6/2000

Muhammad Soomro new Governor Sindh
    Email [email protected] 4/6/2000
    Muhammad Soomro new Governor Sindh
    Email [email protected]cyber.net.pk 13/6/2000
    Governor sindh 24/ 7/ 2000 ROYAL MAILRECORDED
    Governor sindh third letter DY: NO213: CEALE NO 4:GH 7-2-2001
    REPLY: BY TELEPHONE ASKING FOR 3 MORE COPIES OF THE COMLLAINT.
    DEPTY SECRETERY GOVERNER SINDH, GOVERNER HOUSE KARACHI TCS 016064661 10/2/2001
    Airway bill # 16064661 3 sets of the complaint as requested by phone

Inspector general police Sindh (DISAPPEARED) 23/5/2000
    Inspector general police Sindh NO/IR 9522 24/5/2000
    Inspector geranial of police 18/ 7 /2000 ROYAL MAIL RECORDED
    Deputy Inspector geranial of police Karachi 24 /7 /2000 ROYAL MAIL RECORDED
    Senior superintendent police west NO DEW/JB/3086 2/5/2000
    Senior superintendent police west TCS 014895571 1/5/2000
    Senior superintendent police west Harassment caused by m. akhter 13/5/2000
    Senior superintendent police west C275 s.i.t.e police station No1287 13/5/2000
    Mohamed akhter & heavy-handed friends negotiate deal with the DSP S.I.T.E. C275 s.i.t.e police station
    The DSP S.I.T.E received 60.000.00 & moved the complaint to district east to send me on merry-go-round
    Senior superintendent police west NO 13521 on corporation 15/5/2000
    Senior superintendent police west Solve this problem 18/5/2000
    Senior superintendent police west REMINDER NO/I8704 23/5/2000
    Senior super dent of police west 20 /7/ 2000 ROYAL MAIL RECORDED

The corp. commander Sindh OCS 101 29 0000317 24/5/2000
    The core commander Karachi TCS airway bill 15968813 10/2/2001

Army monitoring cell district west DMT 3 NO 6 1/5/2000
    Army monitoring cell district west DMT 3 NO 6 8/5/2000
    Army monitoring cell district west NO 6 Harassment caused by m. akhter 13/5/2000
    Army monitoring cell district west S/NO 6 &14 reminder DMT3 23/5/2000
    Senior superintendent police east NO 15521 file tampered with 17/5/2000
    Senior superintendent police east NO SSP/EAST/COMT 00/5022 20/5/2000
    Senior superintendent police east NO/IR 1633 22/5/2000

Senior super dent of police east 20/ 7/ 2000 ROYAL MAIL RECORDED
    Deputy superintendent police AL FLAH NO SSP/EAST/COMT 00/5022 20/5/2000
    Deputy superintendent police SDPO AL FALAH MALIR HALT 20/5/2000
    Army monitoring cell district east
    Lieutenant colonel farahan 5,PAGES fax:0092214855483 9/6/2000

Army monitoring cell east 22/ 5 /2000 ROYAL MAIL RECORDED

Subject: Exposure of corruption within Karachi Police force with the assistance of ISI individuals and it’s effects on foreign nationals visiting Karachi and wishing to set up business links.
    Unfortunately my own standing in Pakistan has been severely tarnished due to the activities of a certain Muslim League (and ex ISI) individual by the name of Mohammed Akhtar, (son of Amanat Ali and currently employed as the Personal Private Secretary to the Karachi West MNA Mr. Ejaz Shaffi, who also happens to be the chairman of the Khidimit Committee). As you can see Mr. Akhtar is a very powerful man (according to him UNTOUCHABLE).
    A ORIGINAL CHEQUES VALUE AT 105,000,00 + ORIGINAL DOCUMENT TOTAL VALUE 185,000,00, WHICH HE OBTAINED FROM ME AT HIS OFFICE AT CHAIRMAN KHIDIMIT COMMITTEE KARACHI ADDRESS: F/210,S.I.T.E., KARACHI 75700 PHONE 2571766 FAX 92-21-2561342
    MOHAMMED AKHTER CALLED ME AT MY HOME AND ASKED ME TO COME TO THE 51 RANGERS HEAD QUARTERS KORING. THERE I MET MANSOOR WHO TOOK ME IN TO SEE
    MAJOR SHAHID OF MILITARY INTELLIGENCE IN CHARGE OF MALIR DISTRICT. HEAD OFFICE CLIFTON NEAR 2 TALVAAR TEL 5065816 5065815. WHO WAS ALREADY INTERROGATING MOHAMMED ASIM AS I WALKED IN, MOHAMMED AKHTER WAS SITTING WITH MAJOR SHAHID AS MOHAMED ASIM SIGNED A STATEMENT HE WILL PAY THE FULL AMOUNT TO MOHAMED AKHTER ON MY BEHALF. AT THE 51 RANGERS HEAD QUARTERS. OUT SIDE HEADQUARTERS MOHAMMED AKHTER SAID TO ME ARRANGE THE SPONSORSHIP THE PROBLEM WITH MOHAMMED ASIM IS NOT YOUR PROBLEM THE CAR IS YOURS FROM TODAY AND MAJOR SHAHID WAS STANDING NEXT TO ME.
    CC: British High Commission PO Box 1122,
    Diplomatic Enclave, Ramna 5, Islamabad, Pakistan
    Tel: (51) 822 131/5 or (51) 206 071/5. Fax: (51) 826 217 or (51) 279 356
    (Consular section). E-mail: [email protected] 13/6/2000
    WEB SITE: HTTP://WWW.BRITAINONLINE.ORG.NET.PK/NEW
    Cc: High Commission of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan
    36 Lowndes Square, London SW1X 9JN
    Tel: (020) 7664 9200. . 6 pages received id=pak.high.comm.uk/ Fax: (0207) 664 9224 13/6/2000

BBC UK Email [email protected] 6/6/2000
    Sec. of State for Foreign & Commonwealth Affairs Cook, Robin
    United kingdom England

Sincerely,

TAHIR Nisar s/o Dr Nisar DAUDPOTTA
    9 BLENHEIM MOUNT MANNINGHAM LANE
    BREDFORD .8 BD8 7NE WEST YORKSHIRE
    ENGLAND
    4D. RAFIA-E-AMM HOUSING COPRETIVE SOCIETY MALIR HALT KARACH I72510
    Pakistan
    DISTRICT EAST TEL 4582898

([email protected])
    ([email protected])

Cc court commander Karachi
    Cc governor sindh
    Cc IG sindh Karachi
    Cc DIG crime Karachi
    Cc commissioner
    Cc Dc west Karachi
    Cc army monitoring cell east & west Karachi
    Cc ssp east & west Karachi
    Cc the news Karachi
    Cc dawn Karachi

MAINPAGE WORLD U.S. WEATHER BUSINESS SPORTS TECHNOLOGY SPACE HEALTH ENTERTAINMENT POLITICS LAW TRAVEL FOOD ARTS & STYLE BOOKS NATURE IN-DEPTH ANALYSIS LOCAL MyCNN Headline News brief news quiz daily almanac
    MULTIMEDIA:
    video video archive audio multimedia showcase more services
    E-MAIL:
    Subscribe to one of our news e-mail lists. Enter your address:

DISCUSSION:
    message boards chat feedback
    CNN WEB SITES:

AsiaNow Spanish Portuguese Italian Swedish Norwegian Danish Japanese Chinese Headlines
    FASTER ACCESS:
    europe
    TIME INC. SITES:
    Bottom of Form
    CNN NETWORKS:

more networks transcripts Turner distribution
    SITE INFO:
    help contents search ad info jobs
    WEB SERVICES:
    CNN Community World MessageBoards Asia Now India-Pakistan relationsThanks for participating in CNN's web community. Remember, statements posted on CNN's public message boards may be quoted on any CNN network without further notice. Take a moment to review your comments and make changes (if necessary) before your message gets added to the discussion. If your message contains questionable language, it will be tagged as such and objectionable words will appear in red below. This will be your only opportunity to edit your message. If objectionable words are not removed, the message will not post. Otherwise, your message will be posted to the board as soon as you click OK. Once your message is posted, you will only be able to delete it. Please help us maintain high community standards. Stick to the topic and kindly refrain from using profanity, making libelous statements or engaging in personal attacks. Of course, we are obligated to remove messages that violate our rules of participation. To submit your message, please click OK. tahir nisartahir nisar APPEAL TO The Chief Executive General Parvez Musharraf FROM PAKISTANI OF BRITISH ORIGIN FOR GOD SAKE SOME BODY HELP PLEASE 28 JUN 2000 Tahir Nisar 9 Blenheim Mount Manningham Lane Bradford. BD8 7NE West Yorkshire United Kingdom. Fax: +44 274 400253 EMail : [email protected] APPEAL TO The Chief Executive General Parvez Musharraf Copy to lieutenant colonel farahan Army monitoring cell district east Karachi Senior superintendent police west Karachi Senior superintendent police east Karachi Army monitoring cell district west Karachi Subject: Exposure of corruption within Karachi Police force with the assistance of ISI individuals and it’s effects on foreign nationals visiting Karachi and wishing to set up business links. I am currently resident in Karachi and a short while ago my brother who is a British resident and citizen, visited me and brought prospective business partners with him who wished to do business with similar minded companies in Pakistan. Unfortunately my own standing in Pakistan has been severely tarnished due to the activities of a certain Muslim League (and ex ISI) individual by the name of Mohammed Akhtar, (son of Amanat Ali and currently employed as the Personal Private Secretary to the Karachi West MNA Mr. Ejaz Shaffi, who also happens to be the chairman of the Khidimit Committee). As you can see Mr Akhtar is a very powerful man (according to him UNTOUCHABLE). Mr Akhtar asked me to introduce him to my British visitors and soon became friends with them. He would regularly take them out to Pearl Continental, introduce them to working women and often invite them to his offices situated in the buildings of Diamond Industries (S.I.T.E) He very quickly gained their trust and asked them to send him sponsorship from the UK so that he could escape from Pakistan. In one instance he even suggested setting up a small business in Karachi and using this as an excuse to leave the country and not come back. As you may be aware by now one or two of the people (one of which was my brother) was tricked into sending him the sponsorship papers. However when it came to light that Mr Mohammad Akhtar was in the employ of the Government (and not just Diamond Industries, as he had stated) and not legally able to leave Pakistan without the permission of the Government of Pakistan then my brother refused to have anything further to do with the sponsorship application. At this point Mr Akhtar then started threatening me and telling me to get my brother to change his mind. My brother did not want to do anything illegal and so refused. I told Mr Akhtar at which point he started to show me what he meant by him being an “untouchable, powerful man”. This is then sequence of events hat then followed: 1. Mr Akhtar then called certain police officers (in his favour) who then started to make my life hell. The Police office concerned had already picked me up from my home on a previous occasion on the behest of Mr Akhtar and then released me without any charge. This was an incident which I and my brother took all the way up to the British High Commission (letters were also sent to the I.G., D.I.G and S.S.P). At that time I did not know that Mr Akhtar was behind all this. He pretended to help me to gain the trust of my brother, my family and me. 2. Mr Akhtar has since lodged false cases at several police stations across Karachi (Saudabaad, S.I.T.E., Airport and Al Falah are some of the ones that I know about). He has posted these cases to get me to force my brother to send him sponsorship. These cases also ensure that he can keep me in the country and control me. 3. Mr Akhtar had me assaulted and badly injured when I went to make a complaint against him at the District Commissioner West’s Office. Infact I was actually beaten up outside the D.C’s building. I of course went inside and reported the assault to the army-monitoring cell (West, D.M.T 3). They have this on record (Officers in charge were Major Waseem and Captain Azam at D.M.T. 3 West). 4. Finally when all this failed to achieve his objectives Mr Akhtar actually phoned my family in the UK and threatened my mother with my life. He told her to tell me to cooperate or I would disappear. As a consequence of these actions an the fact that my family then became very worried about my safety I was called to he UK by my father. I have no problem travelling to the UK, indeed I came from the UK 12 years ago I settle down in Pakistan and start a business. I am however worried that my absence from Pakistan not be interpreted as someone gone on the run. On the contrary would be willing to come back at the earliest opportunity if someone in authority could guarantee my safety. I have done nothing wrong, I have managed to build up a small business based purely on hard work and I or my family have never been in trouble with the Police before Mr Akhtar started showing “his power”. My family has insisted that I stay in the UK and my brother has told me that he knows several people in the media here in the UK who would love to get hold of a juicy corruption story such as this. He said that this is not the first case that they have heard of in the UK emanating from Pakistan and that the British High Commission will soon be hearing from him. I have asked him to wait because I believe since the change of Government and after a long long time we finally have someone in power who can get rid of the corruption and give justice to those who deserve it, while at the same time bringing perpetrators of injustices like Mr Mohammed Akhtar to justice. On the following pages I am recording the times, dates, reference numbers and activities that have taken place that need to be looked into. I appreciate that this is a lot of work but that is exactly how persons like Mr Akhtar work. The wear you down from every angle until you break. It also helps to shield them from their activities. I am today stood here asking you for justice. When you came into power you promised an end to corruption (especially corruption of power, power for sale), now I ask you to deliver on your promise. When you look into the total activities of Mr Akhtar you will not only help me but literally hundreds of other individuals whom he has crushed and who have no way of letting you know. I consider myself fortunate to be alive to write this letter to you. The name of our country has suffered enough in the hands of these people. Lease does not let it suffer anymore Deputy Commissioner Karachi west NO 11182 (DISAPPEARED) 28/4/2000 Deputy Commissioner Karachi west NO 11182 29/4/2000 the honourable governor Sindh TCS 014895570 1/5/2000 Senior superintendent police west TCS 014895571 1/5/2000 Army monitoring cell district west DMT 3 NO 6 1/5/2000 Senior superintendent police west NO DEW/JB/3086 2/5/2000 Army monitoring cell district west DMT 3 NO 6 8/5/2000 S.I.T.E. police station ON C275 Senior superintendent police west Harassment caused by m. akhter 13/5/2000 Senior superintendent police west C275 s.i.t.e police station No1287 13/5/2000 Mohamed akhter & heavy-handed friends negotiate deal with the DSP S.I.T.E. C275 s.i.t.e police station The DSP S.I.T.E received 60.000.00 & moved the complaint to district east to send me on merry-go-round Senior superintendent police west NO 13521 on corporation 15/5/2000 Senior superintendent police east NO 15521 file tampered with 17/5/2000 Senior superintendent police west Solve this problem 18/5/2000 Senior superintendent police east NO SSP/EAST/COMT 00/5022 20/5/2000 Deputy superintendent police SDPO AL FALAH MALIR HALT 20/5/2000 Senior superintendent police east NO/IR 1633 22/5/2000 Army monitoring cell district east DMT 4 22/5/2000 Army monitoring cell district west S/NO 6 & 14 reminder DMT3 23/5/2000 Senior superintendent police west REMINDER NO/I8704 23/5/2000 Deputy Commissioner Karachi west reminder for NO /11182 23/5/2000 Deputy Commissioner Karachi west reminder for NO/11997 23/5/2000 Inspector general police Sindh (DISAPPEARED) 23/5/2000 Inspector general police Sindh NO/IR 9522 24/5/2000 The honourable governor Sindh OCS 101 29 0000316 24/5/2000 The corp commander Sindh OCS 101 29 0000317 24/5/2000 THE CHIEF EXECUTIVE PAKISTAN OCS 101 29 0000318 24/5/2000 Army monitoring cell district east DMT 4 25/5/2000 A replay would be appreciate Waiting in anticipation Faithfully, Tahir Nisar SUBJECT COMPLAINT AGAINST MOHAMMED AKHTER S/0 AMANET ALI, SECRETARY TO EJAZ SHAFFI EX MEMBER NATIONAL ASSEMBLY OF PAKISTAN CHAIRMAN KHIDIMIT COMMITTEE KARACHI ADDRESS: F/210,S.I.T.E., KARACHI 75700 PHONE 2571766 FAX 92-21-2561342 MOHAMED AKHTER SAYS HE WORKS FOR ISI. THIS MEANS THAT HE CAN COMMIT FRAUD LAND GRABBING OR RAPE ON DEFENCELESS YOUNG GIRLS & ANY WOMEN OF ANY AGE WHO COME TO THE OFFICE FOR HELP OF ANY KIND. HE IS HIDING BEHIND THE GOVERNMENT BACK. NOBODY CAN APPREHEND HIM. HE IS 100% UNTOUCHABLE AS SHOWN BY MY EXPERIENCE OF COMPLAINT, AGAINST HIM. LIST ATTACHED WHEN ANY BODY COMPLAINED THE COMPLAINTS ARE BERRIED OR DISAPPEARED TO HIS WISHES & EJAZ SHAFFI CONVENIENCES OR ISI. PLEASE CHECK ALL POLICE STATIONS IN KARACHI AND YOU WILL BE SHOCKED Law enforcement structure has been modified, Law enforcement and Criminals work together with Law. Law and Order and Criminal as one to fill their needs. Law informant agencies like Cia , Fia , ISI & ect Working with criminals make mockery of the Law and Order & the army monitoring cells asks the ssp dsp to let the now what the dissension was on NO DEW/JB/3086 2/5/2000. How dose the army know what really happening? The Monitoring cells relish too much on trust but they do no that are made fools off. The Law informant agencies do what they like and who paying the most cash and the case in turner to their continence. Deputy Commissioner Karachi west NO 11182 (DISAPPEARED) 28/4/2000 Deputy Commissioner Karachi west NO 11182 29/4/2000 The honourable governor Sindh TCS 014895570 1/5/2000 Senior superintendent police west TCS 014895571 1/5/2000 Army monitoring cell district west DMT 3 NO 6 1/5/2000 ADM orangi town N0 I5 3/5/2000 Senior superintendent police west NO DEW/JB/3086 2/5/2000 Army monitoring cell district west DMT 3 NO 6 8/5/2000 S.I.T.E. police station ON C275 Senior superintendent police west Harassment caused by m. akhter 13/5/2000 Army monitoring cell district west NO 6 Harassment caused by m. akhter 13/5/2000 Senior superintendent police west C275 s.i.t.e police station No1287 13/5/2000 Mohamed akhter & heavy-handed friends negotiate deal with the DSP S.I.T.E. C275 s.i.t.e police station The DSP S.I.T.E received 60.000.00 & moved the complaint to district east to send me on merry-go-round Senior superintendent police west NO 13521 on corporation 15/5/2000 Senior superintendent police east NO 15521 file tampered with 17/5/2000 Senior superintendent police west Solve this problem 18/5/2000 Senior superintendent police east NO SSP/EAST/COMT 00/5022 20/5/2000 Deputy superintendent police AL FLAH NO SSP/EAST/COMT 00/5022 20/5/2000 Deputy superintendent police SDPO AL FALAH MALIR HALT 20/5/2000 Senior superintendent police east NO/IR 1633 22/5/2000 Army monitoring cell district east DMT 4 22/5/2000 Army monitoring cell district west S/NO 6 & 14 reminder DMT3 23/5/2000 Senior superintendent police west REMINDER NO/I8704 23/5/2000 Deputy Commissioner Karachi west reminder for NO /11182 23/5/2000 Deputy Commissioner Karachi west reminder for NO/11997 23/5/2000 Inspector general police Sindh (DISAPPEARED) 23/5/2000 Inspector general police Sindh NO/IR 9522 24/5/2000 The honourable governor Sindh OCS 101 29 0000316 24/5/2000 The corp commander Sindh OCS 101 29 0000317 24/5/2000 THE CHIEF EXECUTIVE PAKISTAN OCS 101 29 0000318 24/5/2000 Army monitoring cell district east DMT 4 25/5/2000 The Chief Executive of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan - General P. Musharraf COPIES FORWARDED The honourable governor Sindh Email: [email protected] 1/6/2000 COMPLAINT CELL GOVERNOR HOUSE Email: [email protected] 1/6/2000 THE CHIEF EXECUTIVE GENERAL P MUSHARRAF Email: [email protected] 3/6/2000/ 12/6/2000/ 20/6/2000 Army monitoring cell east & west: Email: [email protected] 12/6/2000 Paris - Parep_ Email: [email protected] 3/6/2000 Pak Embassy, Abu Dhabi, UAE - Email: [email protected] 3/6/2000 New York -(Press Counsellor) Email: [email protected] 3/6/2000 New York -(Ambassador) Email: [email protected] 3/6/2000 Geneva - Email: [email protected] 3/6/2000 Canberra Australia Rio Tehsin Ali Khan Press Officer - Email: [email protected]. 3/6/2000 Los Angeles Email: - [email protected] 3/6/2000 Ankara -(Press Section Email: [email protected] 3/6/2000 Beijing -(Press Attaché Email [email protected] 3/6/2000 Washington - Email [email protected] 3/6/2000 JANG Email [email protected] 3/6/2000 13/6/2000 DAWN Email [email protected] 3/6/2000 13/6/2000 NATION Email [email protected] 3/6/2000 13/6/2000 INRAN CNN Email [email protected] 4/5/2000 12/6/2000 Muhammad Soomro new Governor Sindh Email [email protected] 4/6/2000 13/6/2000 Feedback regarding Pakistan News Service: Email [email protected] 4/6/2000 Chief Secretary, Sindh Fax 9211946/9202095 5 pages received id=cs(Sindh) 5/6/2000 Dailystarnews. Email [email protected] 6/6/2000 Feedback regarding Pakistan News Service: Email [email protected] 6/6/2000 13/6/2000 BBC UK Email [email protected] 6/6/2000 DALILYNEWS Email [email protected] 6/6/2000 FOREIGN MINISTER Abdul sattar Email[email protected] 8/6/2000 Inam ul Haque A.S.(Admin Email: [email protected] 8/6/2000 Rashed Saleem Khan D.G.(Europe) Email: [email protected] 8/6/2000 Dy. Chief of Protocol (Karachi) Muhammad Ali Siddiqi Email [email protected] 8/6/2000 British Trade Office Email: [email protected] 8/6/2000 Pakistan links Email: [email protected] 9/6/2000 Letters to the Editor Email:[email protected] 9/6/2000 Letters to the Editor Email: [email protected] 9/6/2000 Army monitoring cell district east lieutenant colonel farahan 5,PAGES fax:0092214855483 9/6/2000 Worphco World Commission for Peace & Human Rights Council: Email: [email protected] 12/6/2000 Worphco World Commission for Peace & Human Rights Council USA: Email: [email protected] 12/6/2000 Aaj Kay Naam aajkay Human Rights Council Email: [email protected] 12/6/2000 ANSAR BURNEY WELFARE TRUST INTERNATIONAL" Email [email protected] 12/6/2000 HONORARY SECRETARY GENERAL CCA E-mail: [email protected] 12/6/2000 The Secretary General JI MEDIA NEWS Email: [email protected] 12/6/2000 The New York Times Email: [email protected] 12/6/2000 Newsmaker Email: [email protected] 12/6/2000 Worldnewsplan Email: [email protected] 12/6/2000 News24 comments Email: [email protected] 12/6/2000 News round ceefax Email:[email protected] 12/6/2000 Breakfast news Email:[email protected] 12/6/2000 Newsroom Email:[email protected] 12/6/2000 PAK ARMS FORCES Email: [email protected] 12/6/2000 Overseas Pakistan journal Email: pakjournalists[email protected] 12/6/2000 Ppp Email: mailto:[email protected] 12/6/2000 Pakistan Natural Law Party E-mail: [email protected] 12/6/2000 Islah Party of Pakistan Emails: [email protected] 13/6/2000 Inspector general police Sindh Email [email protected] 13/6/2000 INFORMATION DEPARTMENT Government of Sindh Barrack No. 95 Sindh Secretariat No.4-B Opposite Sindh Assembly Building KARACHI Telephone # 9204415 #: 9204416 Emails: [email protected] 13/6/2000 High Commission of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan uk 6 pages Fax: (0171) 664 9224 13/6/2000 High Commission of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan 36 Lowndes Square, London SW1X 9JN Tel: (020) 7664 9200. . 6 pages received id=pak.high.comm.uk/ Fax: (0207) 664 9224 13/6/2000 British High Commission PO Box 1122, Diplomatic Enclave, Ramna 5, Islamabad, Pakistan Tel: (51) 822 131/5 or (51) 206 071/5. Fax: (51) 826 217 or (51) 279 356 (consular section). E-mail: [email protected] 13/6/2000 Web site: http://www.britainonline.org.net.pk/new Asia week [email protected] 13/6/2000 Chief Secretary, Sindh Telephone 9212949/ 9212950 fax: 9202095/ 9211946 Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Government of Pakistan, Fax:051- 9224205, 9224206 Constitution Avenue, Islamabad, PAKISTAN.Telephone:051- 9207712 9207713 fax 9207217 Commissioner Karachi Telephone: 021/9205610 Fax 9205604 Inspector general police Sindh Telephone 9212627 2413388 Fax 9212051 Deputy Inspector general police Sindh Telephone 9212652 Fax 9212059 9212653 Deputy Commissioner Karachi East Telephone 021/4938381 Fax 4936909 Deputy Commissioner Karachi West Telephone 021/2562000 Fax 2563344/2562001 Chief Secretary, Sindh Telephone 9212949/9212950 Fax 9211946/9202095 Minister. For Commerce, Industries, & Production Daud, Abdul Razzaq Minister. . Of Law Khan, Abbas Sarfaz Sec. of State for Foreign & Commonwealth Affairs Cook, Robi . Amjad Hussein, chief of the NAB, A ORIGINAL CHEQUES VALUE AT 105,000,00 + ORIGINAL DOCUMENT TOTAL VALUE 185,000,00, WHICH HE OBTAINED FROM ME AT HIS OFFICE AT CHAIRMAN KHIDIMIT COMMITTEE KARACHI ADDRESS: F/210,S.I.T.E., KARACHI 75700 PHONE 2571766 FAX 92-21-2561342 MOHAMMED AKHTER CALLED ME AT MY HOME AND ASKED ME TO COME TO THE 51 RANGERS HEAD QUARTERS KORING. THERE I MET MANSOOR WHO TOOK ME IN TO SEE MAJOR SHAHID OF MILITARY INTELLIGENCE IN CHARGE OF MALIR DISTRICT. HEAD OFFICE CLIFTON NEAR 2 TALVAAR TEL 5065816 5065815. WHO WAS ALREADY INTERROGATING MOHAMMED ASIM AS I WALKED IN, MOHAMMED AKHTER WAS SITTING WITH MAJOR SHAHID AS MOHAMED ASIM SIGNED A STATEMENT HE WILL PAY THE FULL AMOUNT TO MOHAMED AKHTER ON MY BEHALF. AT THE 51 RANGERS HEAD QUARTERS. OUT SIDE HEADQUARTERS MOHAMMED AKHTER SAID TO ME ARRANGE THE SPONSORSHIP THE PROBLEM WITH MOHAMMED ASIM IS NOT YOUR PROBLEM THE CAR IS YOURS FROM TODAY AND MAJOR SHAHID WAS STANDING NEXT TO ME. 1. THE CAR IDH8372 WAS SOLD TO ME BY MOHAMMED AKHTER IN FRONT OF MAJOR SHAHID AFTER MOHAMED ASIM SIGNED A STATEMENT HE WILL PAY THE FULL AMOUNT TO MOHAMED AKHTER ON MY BEHALF IN THE 51 RANGERS HEAD QUARTERS KORING IF HE DOSE NOT WANTS TO LET ME HAVE THE CAR .CAN YOU GET MY 185,000,00 BACK FROM HIM. AND IN THE MEAN TIME STOP FROM GETTING A NEW REGISTERING BOOK THE CAR IDH 8372 WAS TAKEN FROM MY PREMISES WITH MY CONSENT BY SAYING CAN HE TEST-DRIVE IT THE CAR DESPAIRED WHEN I PHONED MOHAMMED AKHTER UP I WAS THREATENED HE SAD (YOU NO WHO I AM AND WHAT I CAN DO TO YOU) AND REMINDED ME (ISI) MY PERSONAL BELONGINGS IN THE CAR WERE 2 BOTTLES OF PERFUME, 1 STEREO DENON9000 WITH SPEAKERS & CASSETTES, IN THE BOOT THERE WERE 1 ATX CASIN 2 MOTHER BOARDS WITH 2 PROCESSORS 4 DIMS 64 MB EACH , IN THE ASHTRAY COMPARTMENT 5000 RUPEES CASH THE ONLY WITNESS I HAVE FOR THE CAR DISAPPEARING IS MOHAMMED NAEEM S/O ABDUL JABBAR RES A-43 SURVEY NO 394 MILITH TOWN ,MALIR HALT KARACI 43 WHO HAS FOUND OUT THE HARD WAY HOW MOHAMMED AKHTER WORKS. MOHAMMED AKHTER WITH THE HELP OF CAUDHRY MOHAMMED ARIF A.S.I ALFLAH POLICE STATION TWISTED A F.I.R NO.85/98 DATED 21/5/1998 ON THEFT WHICH ACCORDED AT MOHAMMED MAEEM HOUSE. CAUDHRY MOHAMMED ARIF A.S.I HAS BEEN TRANSFERRED FROM S.I.T.E. POLICE STATION RECENTLY AT AKHTER CONVENIENCE. 2. STATEMENT SINGED BY MOHAMMED ASIM AT 51 RANGER HEADQUARTERS LINDI KOINGI IN FRONT OF MAJOR SHAHID OF MILITARY INTELLIGENCE & MANZOOR OF 51 RANGERS HEAD QUARTERS WHO TOOK ME IN SIDE THE PREMISES. 3. DOCUMENT BELONGING TO MY FATHER DR NISAR DAUDPOTTA CONCERNING HIS DEPUTATION TO SAUDI & DELAY IN DECIDING TERMS & CONDITIONS + 100,000,00 IN CASH AT HIS HOME WHEN MOHAMMED AKHTER PRIVATE SECRETARY TO THE KHADIMIT COMMITTEE CENTRAL DIVISION AT F/210 SITE KARACHI 4. 1 IBM APTIVA COMPUTER COLOUR SCANNER + COLOUR PRINTER + MONITOR & ACCESSORIES VALUED AT 130,000,00 5. APPLE LAPTOP FULL ACCESSORIES VALUE AT 65,000/00 6. THE MONEY I SPENT ON THE CAR IDH 8372 .THE CAR REGISTRATION BOOK IS STILL AT MY HOME SAFE. 45,000,00 REPAIRING THE CAR THE CAR WAS NOT ROAD WORTHY WHEN I GAVIN IT & 20, 000,00 ENGINE REPAIR RECENTLY 7. ALL THIS THINGS WERE ADMITTED BY MOHAMMED AKHTER S/O AMANET ALI IN FRONT OF RASHID KHAN INQUIRE OFFICER TO CASE NO C275 AT SITE POLICE STATION WHEN I WENT WITH RASHID KHAN TO SEE MOHAMMED AKHTER WHO IS PRIVATE SECRETARY THE CHAIRMAN KHADIMIT COMMITTEE CENTRAL DIVISION AT F/210 SITE KARACHI BUT WHEN I LEFT THE PRIMACIES THE Mohammed akhter thread the inquire officer. sub inspector rashid khan I could expression on his face Back to the top © 2000 Cable News Network. All Rights Reserved.Terms under which this service is provided to you.Read our privacy guidelines.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

------------------
Working...
X