Strike Call in Karachi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Strike Call in Karachi

There was a strike call in Karachi to protest the burning of Quran in India. Businesses were "asked" to be shut down to protest such a cowardly act. This strike really helped muslims of not only Pakistan, but also the whole wide world. It furthered the muslim cause and its quest for peace and security for our brethern all over the world and not just in India.

Next strike is planned when sunni muslims will even the score for the recent mosque killings with toasting of shi'ite muslim in imam baRa. Subsequent strike will be called when shi'te will toast more worshippers in masjid. Please stay put, dates will be posted. Shortly!!

How come they have to 'ask' ppl to shut down whatever they want them to shut down? If I feel like joining I'll join you if don't lemme make money instead, apne apne zameer ki baat hai. By the way, who arranged this strike? And what was on the agenda?

>>This strike really helped muslims of not only Pakistan, but also the whole wide world. It furthered the muslim cause and its quest for peace and security for our brethern all over the world and not just in India.<<

In what way did this or any other strike help any Muslim in any part of the world? Claiming that this strike furthered any Muslim cause is not entirely true either, I seriously don't think that anyone in the western world (the ppl 'we' want to convince) even noticed that some fanatics burned Quran. Either we should learn to present our case, or we should side with the party that'll win for sure :-p

On a serious note, in my humble opinion we would have won if we could manage to teach at least our own ppl that religious provocation will always have serious consequences. Burning Quran is a serious offence, but we managed to make a joke out of it, so that's what we mean by furthering Muslim cause?

Comment

>>>>In what way did this or any other strike help any Muslim in any part of the world?

Exactly!!

p.s. Sabah, are you sure you didn;t miss something?

Comment

Working...
      X