MAGIC PILL - ONLY WE CAN CREATE THIS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MAGIC PILL - ONLY WE CAN CREATE THIS

A special committee formed to recommend better working of Central Board of Revenue (CBR) which for the last 3 years is the main topic of corruption and analyists are of the opinion CBR is main reason of low tax revenue collection, has recommended that salary and perks of CBR officials be increased many fold to afford these officials to living according to their status. In other words committee wizards have diagnosed that gets “rishwat” only because of low salary.

I wonder then why same magic pill is not administered on police, motor vehicle department about which only last week nation learnt it issues fitness certificates without even vehicles coming for inspection and rates of “rishwat” for each type of vehicle also given, railways where reservation is done on “Rishwat”, telephone department so that then after administering this magic pill there are no bogus PCO and bogus overseas calls billing, et

Any why should not we start exporting this wonderful magical prescription and pill.

Last but not the least why should not we administer the same pill on our members of legislative houes.

[email protected]

18 March 2001

What does "living according to their status" mean? Nice post and your questions are all valid. Lekin could you please post source of your information? And what is the GOP's reaction to this great discovery?

Comment

Source of information!!!!! I wonder if have continuous eyes on newspapers or you only have contact through internet. Did not you news item about it and perhaps some serious newspapers wrote editorials on this subject.

Comment

Ooops soory that I asked, nope I didn't see this news cuz I haven't seen any newspaper for at least two months now.

Comment

Working...
        X