PM of PAK Anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PM of PAK Anyone?

If u were made the PM of Pakistan for a 'limited' time, i say limited maybe to a day even, because u can see what they are doing who came to restore the country some one year ago. So its gona be a limited time, lets not say 1 day, say it be the time it would take to make possible what you are capable of or can do in a smort amount of time.
    Now dont say, i wanna make people literate. Instead say, i wanna make education free, and strict, and compulsory and advanced.
    Or say, i wanna cancell all driving leicences in Pakistan, and renew them for free if you already hold one, but for that, you have to take a european driving test not the red notes with quaid on them... And then you can drive. I'd say, i'll make different drving test centers throughout the cities, and give people a time of 4 months, to come renew their driving leicence by passing the test, and they be alloted new number plates so that we konw they did it. but thats a dream. effiecency is hard to attain especially in Pak. The foremost problem will be of funding, where would the fund come? traners? should we rent european people to come teach us how to drive? Oh No, i wish i could do that, but i fear, soem silly stupid group of abba ji's are gona come and go loud speaks that im giving away jobs to goray, i am giveing the country to goray and all that sterio type .

Al wel, lets then forget this. ahhhhhhhhh..... im already bored.

------------------
    ~Ooh ee ooh ah ah ting tang wala wala bing bang~

[This message has been edited by Admin (edited March 12, 2001).]

when i become the prime minister,you're going to be one of the first people who's passport im gonna revoke and deport you outta Pakistan.im sure you would`nt be bored then.send you over to hang with the poms-mad cow desease and all.have fun,and send me a post card.

[This message has been edited by Sherlock (edited March 09, 2001).]

Comment

lol
      what difference wil u make? or can u make?
      The ones who made the difference are dead now. All you are there to eat and watch.
      Please bann me from entering Pak. Atleast then i'll be able to stop worrying.

------------------

Comment

hey wait a minute
        r u one of them angry abbaji mob people who are gona revolt against me for hiring foreigners to *imply* the rules?
        Bachu meray hathay char ja na tu, fair dekheeN.

Waisay, it is true, if i ever get a chance, i'll do that! You people cannot work without danda rule.
        Iss say pehlay kay khuda ka danda paray, khud hi sudher jao...

------------------

Comment

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Saadu:
          [b]hey wait a minute
          r u one of them angry abbaji mob people who are gona revolt against me for hiring foreigners to *imply* the rules?

i aint no abbaji for your kind information.and no i wont revolt against ya for hiring foreigners to imply the rules, cos there aint gonna be no foreigners to imply any rules.

i intend to do that myself.foreigners should stay in their own god damn country.

You people cannot work without danda rule.

is that a fact?says who??you? im sure that means a lot!tell you what,when im sitting up on the hill at the pm house talking about my several accomplishments(inshallah) then we'll see if i got things done by danda rule or by simply using my god given head,talent,and intelligence.danda rule is for bewaqoofs anyway.

Iss say pehlay kay khuda ka danda paray, khud hi sudher jao...

actually,mein pehley sey hee sudher gaya houn.but now its time to fix all those back stabbing intelectualls (sounds familiar?!) who claim to know how to 'fix things up'.arey bhai,sarey boultey bahut hain,lekin kartey kuch bhee nahin.

the time is coming.if i were you,id go rip of as many artificts as possible and high tail it to britain..ala jemima!

now you have a good weekend

[This message has been edited by Sherlock (edited March 10, 2001).]

Comment

p'a ji tusi gallaaN tay bilkul abba ji anger ee kerday oo.
            Yes, there are gona be foreigners to *imply* the rules for *a lot of* dumass people because if i hire people within you, they can easily be put under spell showing red and purple notes. Thats the mistory beind that bro. And sure those 'god damed' foreigners are gona come cus i am gona pay them. Why wount they come.
            I intend to do that myself too bro, but simply, i wount have time to go thought the population of God knnows how much million.

My second rule will be of controlling the poplutaion. FAMILIES WILL BE ALLOWED TO HAVE **ONLY** TWO CHILDREN. DO U HEAR, TWO. ANyONE WHO EXCEEDS WILL HAVE TO PAY A HUGE PANELTY. THERE WILL BE PROGRAMS ON FAMMILY PLANNING, NOT LIKE THOSE THEY SHOW ON PTV WHERE YOU CANT TELL WHAT THE ** R THEY TALKIN ABOUT, BUT REAL PROGRAMS WHERE EVERYTHING WILL BE EXPLAINED FROM MIDDLE SCHOOL ONWARDS TO HIGHSCHOOL. 'SEX EDUCATION' THAT IS CALLED. okay That way, atleast i will be able to controll those silly people who dont have enough resources to feed themselves and their wife but produce a family of 8!!!! No exxageration this is. There anint a better way. Chk out China, i think i'll hire chinies to do that for us. I think they have such kinna program.

Janab-e-wala, aap loag dunday kay zoor per hi chal saktay haiN. Danda nahi paray ga toh mera wohi haal ho ga toh CE of Pak ka ho raha hai. Woh aadmi thaat baat say aaya tha, aur aa ker kursi per berjamaan ho gaya hai. Ulta uss nay army ki bisiti kerwai. Woh damag wala hota toh aaisay rules banata aur unheeN imply kerwata kay baryay say bara sudher jata.

Well, the third hit of mine is gona be on those so called Releigious parties. Right after attaining the power, i shall execute a law under which whoever will claim to be in any certain sect will be executed under highest of islamic penelty. there will be no shias, no sunnies, no ahmadies, no other people who claim themselves 'shia muslim', 'sunny muslim' etc etc BUT there will be ONLY muslims. If you cannot accept the FULL version of islam that is NO SECT then you may aswell be executed. Dont worry, u'll see how good muslims you will turn, and you shold be happy being called MUSLIM not SUNNY SHIA or whatever! I never heard the word sunny, shia, ahmadi in Quran, I only read MUSLIM. And that shall u be!

OK, and the next hit would be on these fukin countries who have problems with us. they can pack their sh!t from their embaisses and go away. we dont need to foreign aid. our farmers are well powered to make resources for us. A five year plan will be taken into exercise which is benchmarking agaist the 5yr plan of China and way back of Stalin.
            Weapons will be taken into custoddy of the Govt, thats me and whoever pocesses nomatter for personal saftey will be peneltied. Thats benchmarketing agaist saudi people. NOT A SINGLE SAUDI POCESSES ANY WEAPON AT ALL Learn from those 'sehraooN kay ameer'.

And finally, if i fail to comply to these rules, i will give myself to the nation to chaege me with whatever they think sutes me. But i tell ya, if i succeed, ur gona name me the next Quaid of Pak. yeih mera wada hai.

parlement house will be turned into an Govt School where Govt Cources will be given. how to run a Govt office, how to be a poleice man, how to serve as a social worker, cources wil be given on numerious number of civil jobs.
            I wount call me 'hum' i will call me 'I'. Cus i am my party, and i do not want any sh!t to be accociated with me saying im in your group too... so can i be the Minister of that province.
            OH, and THERE WOUNT BE ANY PROVINCES OF PAK. ALL PROVINCES CANCELLED! THERE WILL BE A WHOLE PAKISTAN, BUT NO PUNJAB SINDH BALUCHISTAN NWFP. THE REASON TO DO THIS WILL BE TO UNITE PEOPLE CUS U HIPPOCRATES ON ONE HAND SAY WE ARE ONE NATION PAKISTANI, BUT REALLY ARE DIVIDED IN THOSE PROVINCES AND CALL YOURSELF SINDHI, PUNJABI, PATHAN, BALUCHI ETC ETC. IF YOU READ HISTORY, QUAID HIMSELF SAID DO NOT DIVIDE PAKISTAN INTO PROVICES. BUT SOME IDIOT CAME WHO DIVIDED IT. I WANNA CHANGE THAT BACK TO A WHOLE ONE PAK!

abb bataiyay abba ji AUR HAAN, WOH JO ABBA JI HARAM KI QURBAT MEI BAITH GAY HAIN, UNHEEN WAPAS BULAYA JAEY GA, AUR UNN SAY HISAAB KIYA JAEY GA.

"Im not getting bored doing this after all "

PS: My weekend is over.

------------------
            Jhoomta Aa Raha Hai KyooN Badal?
            Yeih Bhi Shayed Koi Sharabi Hai!
            Chaand Mastana,Nazer Gulabi Hai!

------------------
            RelaX its jus me [email protected]@D

[This message has been edited by Admin (edited March 12, 2001).]

Comment

#1--officially deport all current politicians to countries of their choice..baki duniya bhi unka maja laina..sirf pakistan kyun?
              #2--Budget?..just like my dad does it at home..decent food to eat, GOOD solid education, and a good defense..baki sabh dekha jayayga
              #3--all national institutions such as banks should be run by their own not foreign rejects!
              #4--and pray to God...ALOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

------------------
              saleeem bewafa tha!!!!!

Comment

Rash thinkg has never solved any problems. There is no single issue in Pakistan that is the cause for all evil. All the effects of all the little things combine and make a bigger problem. The good thing about the Musharaf givt when it came into power, it got all the minds of the country and put them in one room for about 3-6 months and asked them to identify the problems. That was the re-construction Beaureu. They were responsible for the tax survey, the info-tech policy, the amrs export things, the resolution of the Hubco issues. Just as an indication, each of the problems combined and with the messing up of the nawaz govt made a total mess. I hope the reforms that CE has brought stay even if he goes and we build a strong, moral, unified, stable and rich Pakistan which does not bow down to anypower except Allah.
                ameen

Comment

Yes, there are gona be foreigners to *imply* the rules for *a lot of* dumass people
                  because if i hire people within you, they can easily be put under spell showing red and
                  purple notes.

you think so huh? well,im sorry to disappoint you(actually im not but lets be nice)
                  but not everyone in Pakistan can be bought! so quit watching all those damn dramas and movies because there are a lot of ppl here who have a lot of integrity and would throw the money right back at ya.

Thats the mistory beind that bro. And sure those 'god damed' foreigners are gona come cus i am gona pay them.

You gonna pay em from your own pocket? thought not. so its the poor people
                  who have to pay for your overseas buddies...yup, just head for the
                  national kitty and fork out big bucks to a bunch of has-beens who are probably
                  living of welfare in their own god damn country. shabash...bahut alla!

My second rule will be of controlling the poplutaion. FAMILIES WILL BE ALLOWED TO HAVE
                  **ONLY** TWO CHILDREN. DO U HEAR, TWO. ANyONE WHO EXCEEDS WILL HAVE TO PAY A HUGE PANELTY. THERE WILL BE PROGRAMS ON FAMMILY PLANNING, NOT LIKE THOSE THEY SHOW ON PTV WHERE YOU CANT TELL WHAT THE FUK R THEY TALKIN ABOUT, BUT REAL PROGRAMS WHERE EVERYTHING WILL BE EXPLAINED FROM MIDDLE SCHOOL ONWARDS TO HIGHSCHOOL. 'SEX EDUCATION' THAT IS CALLED.

yeah i heard you. id call you a communist but thats probably a compliment.acha ek baat bataou,agaar koeee 4-5 bachey paida karey aur uss key paas bilkul paisey nahin houn tou "fine" kidhar sey nikali jaey gee? are you gonna set the thullas on the poor souls to pay up a fine for having more than two kids?what if two kids turned out to be retards and the parents decided to fork
                  out another bunch hoping that they're normal! will they also have to pay a fine? im sure ho-chi-min would be proud of your brilliant mind but i think you're around...oh i dont know...lets say 100 years too late to force that crap on the people of Pakistan! MY people.

Janab-e-wala, aap loag dunday kay zoor per hi chal saktay haiN. Danda nahi paray ga toh
                  mera wohi haal ho ga toh CE of Pak ka ho raha hai. Woh aadmi thaat baat say aaya tha,
                  aur aa ker kursi per berjamaan ho gaya hai. Ulta uss nay army ki bisiti kerwai. Woh damag
                  wala hota toh aaisay rules banata aur unheeN imply kerwata kay baryay say bara sudher
                  jata.

saab sey pehley yeh sudher ney waleee baat bilkul bakwaas hai. koee cheez na mumkin
                  nahin hai agar loug emaandari sey kaam karein.the ceo is a moron.he followed the example of incompetence which benazir and sharif left for him.the day we get an honest hard working leader(such as me) on the hill,phir dekhna key hamrey loug kaisey himmat or dil sey kaam kartey hain.people need to be moticated not treated like animals.if you respect them,they will
                  respect you and they will work with you.thats the key to being a leader.yeh lou,mein ney free mein tum ko advice dee.khush raho.and no,thank you is not neccesary.

Well, the third hit of mine is gona be on those so called Releigious parties. Right after attaining the power, i shall execute a law under which whoever will claim to be in any certain sect will be executed under highest of islamic penelty. there will be no shias, no sunnies, no ahmadies, no other people who claim themselves 'shia muslim', 'sunny muslim' etc etc BUT there will be ONLY muslims. If you cannot accept the FULL version of islam that is NO SECT then you may aswell be executed.

shabash. aik aur hitler wannabe.bhai,who gave you the right to decide what religious section is right or wrong?futhermore,who gave you the power to decide to execute someone?if im a sunni and follow sunni customs,i should be executed? tsk tsk. khuda ka khauf karo bhai.everyone has the basic right to practice whatever religion they wish.simple as that.no one has the right to force a practice on anyone else,and no one has the right to engage in violence against members
                  of other beliefs.the trouble makers will be rounded up,put in front of courts,tried and prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.it is then in the courts hands.

Dont worry, u'll see how good muslims
                  you will turn, and you shold be happy being called MUSLIM not SUNNY SHIA or whatever! I
                  never heard the word sunny, shia, ahmadi in Quran, I only read MUSLIM.

ya? well i never heard that muslims should be executed for calling themselves shias or sunnis in the Quran either!

OK, and the next hit would be on these fukin countries who have problems with us. they
                  can pack their sh!t from their embaisses and go away. we dont need to foreign aid.

acha? you dont say huh! what happened to your foreign buddies jou aa kaar humey
                  bacha ney walley they? kya unn ko pehley pakistani citizens bana na hai??by the way,
                  we hardly get any foreign aid anymore,especially from the americans and the poms.we have survived on our own.and we will develop our economy on our own.

farmers are well powered to make resources for us. A five year plan will be taken into
                  exercise which is benchmarking agaist the 5yr plan of China and way back of Stalin.
                  Thats benchmarketing agaist saudi people.
                  NOT A SINGLE SAUDI POCESSES ANY WEAPON AT ALLLearn from those 'sehraooN kayameer'.

saudis sey barey chour kahein nahin milein gey.khair,thats another story.our farmers are certainly good enough to produce enough resources for most of us but thats not enough.we have tremendous potential in other areas which has never been tapped.one of our largest provinces is still under developed.it has a port as well as oil and we need to use those facilities to their potential.

And finally, if i fail to comply to these rules, i will give myself to the nation to chaege me with whatever they think sutes me. But i tell ya, if i succeed, ur gona name me the next Quaid of Pak. yeih mera wada hai.

nation tou aap key saar peh haath rakh kar aap key lambi zindagi key leyeh dua mang gey
                  gee.our people are the best in the world.and if you do screw up..correction..WHEN you do
                  screw up,the people will forgive you.lekin why am i saying that?mein kya maar gaya houn.saaab sey pehley meree bareee.and once i make our country the best in the world,then
                  maybe ill appoint you as an ambasaddor to a country which requires someone with your
                  immense talents to screw it up...

parlement house will be turned into an Govt School where Govt Cources will be given. how
                  to run a Govt office, how to be a poleice man, how to serve as a social worker, cources
                  wil be given on numerious number of civil jobs.

leave the parliament house alone.its one of the best sights in islamabad.besides its like
                  a historical monument.a number of morons have had some of their best moments in there. police ko training kee zaroorat hai..bilkul.lekin that can be done in house by some senior ex officers who are capable enough.they need proper equipment and facilities which i would be happy to provide.

I wount call me 'hum' i will call me 'I'. Cus i am my party, and i do not want any sh!t to be accociated with me saying im in your group too... so can i be the Minister of that
                  province.

aaah finally, sahee rang nazaar aya na.you sound like another benazir bhutto in the making, "me". "i" and no "we" or "you".
                  ever heard of delegating authority?kafee achey loug hain jou bahut acha kaam kar saktey hain and most of them are honest and hard working people jin ko kissee reward ya favor kee zaroorat nahin hai.they will work for me,and with me to improve our country.there will no longer be "me or I" anymore - we are a team.

OH, and THERE WOUNT BE ANY PROVINCES OF PAK. ALL PROVINCES CANCELLED!

acha uss key saath saath meree dinner bhee cancel haan

THERE WILL BE A WHOLE PAKISTAN, BUT NO PUNJAB SINDH BALUCHISTAN NWFP. THE REASON TO DO THIS WILL BE TO UNITE PEOPLE CUS U HIPPOCRATES ON ONE HAND SAY WE ARE ONE NATION PAKISTANI, BUT REALLY ARE DIVIDED IN THOSE PROVINCES AND CALL YOURSELF SINDHI, PUNJABI, PATHAN, BALUCHI ETC ETC.

actually provinces are the best thing to happen to our country.our people have a rich and diverse culture. our culture,language and customs are rich and are an envy to all you wannabe-intelecutals who dont know crap about our way of life.the provinces are a key part of our national identity.we can maintain our national identity while at the same time building our provinces to be reasonably independent and progressive.mashallah,sindh sey ley kee balouchistan taak - hamarey
                  mulk mey saab kuch hai.

IF YOU READ HISTORY, QUAID HIMSELF SAID DO NOT DIVIDE PAKISTAN INTO PROVICES. BUT SOME IDIOT CAME WHO DIVIDED IT. I WANNA CHANGE THAT BACK TO A WHOLE ONE PAK!

saab sey pehley,mujhey yaaad nahin key Quaid ney koee aisee baat kahee thee.lekin chalo,even if he believed that,he was wrong.times have changed.and we need to give our provinces reasonable latitude to progress and grow on their own while maintain our national identity.only a strong and gutsy
                  leader such as yours truly can make this work which is why i intend to do this as soon as possible.

abb bataiyay abba ji AUR HAAN, WOH JO ABBA JI HARAM KI QURBAT MEI BAITH GAY HAIN, UNHEEN WAPAS BULAYA JAEY GA, AUR UNN SAY HISAAB KIYA JAEY GA.

actually,like i said before,mein koee abaji nahin houn lekin i dont mind the term.so moving on,haaan usss bhudey kou wapaas bula kar - hisaab kitaab bara bar karna parey ga.same goes for benazir"mouth
                  of the south" bhutto. uss ghaddar ko bhee theek karoun ga. saab kee baree aey gee..fiqar maat!

"Im not getting bored doing this after all "

good for you.sarey khush raho.lekin pakistan sey DOOUR!

acha ji...now ive got to go.i have to start writing my memoirs.they'll go for a lot one day

Comment

Saadu, I think you are to emotional for your own good. Though thats a great thing since I am a great admirer of die hard nationalists. I think your thoughts need to be refined just a tad bit. For example eliminating all sects will be harmfull to our foreign policy since Iran (for shias) and Saudia Arabia (for sunnis) will not digest it easily. Better way will be to unarm the different sectarian organisations with extreme force. Second we really don't need to follow China and Stalin's example. Maybe you haven't read history. You know the amount of suffering, death and destitute they brought on their people through their draconion agriculture reforms. A better way will be to slap agriculture tax on big landlords and make their devastating and abusive hold on their haris once and for all. You have much to learn Saadu. Don't think with pent up emotions but a cool mind. Don't destroy a nation while trying to save it.

Topee Wala, hoping is just not enough. If you think that overseas Pakistanis can only sit and hope for the best than shame on all of us. Let me tell you what I thought and hoped till now.

For a while I thought that the growing middle class in Pakistan will soon rise and take charge in their hands. But unfortunately they are not ready yet. First their political immaturity is deep since they have only observed martial laws or rigged elections. Second they are getting pessimistic by the day and have just left their faith in the hands of nature. Third there is no single factor to mobilize them so they can take their destiny in their own hands. They have been rendered ineffective and impotent.

That brought me to the conclusion that if something significant can be done than only one segment of Pakistanis have the political maturity, influence, resources and reach to accomplish the task. That segment is the overseas Pakistanis.

If we in our confortable homes out in West just sit idle and pray than the Pakistan will go to hell in a hand basket. I guarentee that.

Comment

Originally posted by Saadu:
                      THERE WILL BE PROGRAMS ON FAMMILY PLANNING, NOT LIKE THOSE THEY SHOW ON PTV WHERE YOU CANT TELL WHAT THE ** R THEY TALKIN ABOUT,

Do not try to work your way around censorship laws of gupshup by altering the spellings of expletives. Its difficult trying to fish out such words from long posts, hence, in case this continues, in future the only recourse will be to restrict your posts.

Comment

Sherlock bhai,
                        who ran over your dog today?

Comment

uff,
                          i blv running a country like that is very very very difficult.
                          i was only exxagerating and easing my frustrated mind from the tentions. no offencies. and take it easy 'dum walay abba ji'

but, as u can see, it takes a looot of mind to run it and one should devote his life and mind and everything everything if he wishes to run a country like pak. ofcource then, most of the people step off, and the wild honds are left to take over.

i give u, abba ji, the only place left to rule pak sitting nicely in a building near zero point. (sounds very sophisticated, zero point, but its just a cross section )

------------------
                          Saadu to ENTERPRISE: Beam me up Scotty.

Comment

Originally posted by Admin:

Do not try to work your way around censorship laws of gupshup by altering the spellings of expletives. Its difficult trying to fish out such words from long posts, hence, in case this continues, in future the only recourse will be to restrict your posts.
                            u fish in these posts for naughty words?
                            how much will it take for you to block me?
                            though, hey, Thank You very much! really, from the bottom of my heart.
                            you showed me a way to an auto destruct sequence for one day i will be pulling my hair with frustration of GS.

take care...
                            one question,
                            would u like to be the PM of pak? or the Admin of pak?

------------------
                            Saadu to ENTERPRISE: Beam me up Scotty.

Comment

I nominate, and I hope all of you will support this choice, our beloved forum colleague, Mr. FYI.

I truly believe that due to the amount of knowledge he has consistently spewed on the various threads, makes him my candidate. He is the beacon that will guide Pakistan away from the doldrums of fiscal mismanagement and insolvency and continue forward in the drive to establish a fundamentalist regime, rife with sectarianism. FYI Zindabad!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X