X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

23rd of March

Why we (PAK) celebrate 23rd of march every
    year, what happened on 23rd of march?

Nothing important islamically ,and thats what should matter in an Islamic republic ,Nothing else bas

------------------

:

When was i for real?
    I am myself a dream
    I always see you
    watching me tenderly

Comment

23 March is a great day.you can go to the parade and have a lot of fun.set of fire works at night,and listen to national songs all day.plus its a holiday to.cant ask for more.

Comment

23rd March is related to minar-e-pakistan in Lahore. It is when Jinnah officially decided to demand a Pakistan. It was at the place of the minar that the rally actully took place. Watch Jinnah, there is a really nice scean when jinnah gives the speech... near babri masjid.

Comment

Funny to see the ignorance of all the posts above. 23rd March 1940 was the day when the Pakistan resolution was passed and this glorious day all the leaders of the All Indian Muslim League gathered in Minto Park now knows Iqbal park and had one of the biggest Muslim rallies in the History.

In simple words this was the day the idea of Pakistan came officially in front of everyone! And the dream that Allamah Iqbal saw several years ago was presented to the British.

Comment

Hey aren't you supposed to learn this in 5th grade in pakistan??

------------------
            CROIRE A L'INCROYABLE
            You can't fix stupid. So might as well troll them!

Comment

Brilliant day, and then to cap it off, watch our Jawaans in the parade, simply brilliant.

Pakistan zindabad

Comment

Allah u Akbar
                and
                Pakistan Zindabad

Comment

Originally posted by AliBeta:
                  Funny to see the ignorance of all the posts above. 23rd March 1940 was the day when the Pakistan resolution was passed and this glorious day all the leaders of the All Indian Muslim League gathered in Minto Park now knows Iqbal park and had one of the biggest Muslim rallies in the History.

In simple words this was the day the idea of Pakistan came officially in front of everyone! And the dream that Allamah Iqbal saw several years ago was presented to the British.
                  ---------------------------------------------
                  Thanku Alibeta I think u are right. U must
                  have read PAKISTAN history.

Comment

Originally posted by Topee Wala:
                    23rd March is related to minar-e-pakistan in Lahore. It is when Jinnah officially decided to demand a Pakistan. It was at the place of the minar that the rally actully took place. Watch Jinnah, there is a really nice scean when jinnah gives the speech... near babri masjid.
                    =============================================
                    Janaab Topee Wala Sahib there is no BabriMusjid in Pakistan, I think u wanted 2 say Badshahi Musjid?
                    =============================================

Comment

Originally posted by sanam:
                      Nothing important islamically ,and thats what should matter in an Islamic republic ,Nothing else bas

Sanam I think u did not read PAKISTAN history.If there was no Pakistan we would not be an Islamic republic.23rd of march 1940
                      the Pakistan resolution was passed by large
                      majority of Indian muslims and all India muslim league leaders demanded seperate country which become true on 14th august 1947
                      Now we proud 2 say that we r Pakistani.
                      Thanks 2 Alibeta,Jeetay raho.

Comment

Working...
                      X