Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"WATCH THE DEBATE NOW ON VIDEO (PAKISTAN & THE SHARI'A)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"WATCH THE DEBATE NOW ON VIDEO (PAKISTAN & THE SHARI'A)

assalamu'alaikum

ON THE 8th OF FEBRUARY 2001 A PANNEL DISCUSSION TOOK PLACE AT LONDONS U.C.L
    DEBATEES INCLUDED, MR FARHAAN BAKHARI(pakistan financian times ), DR A.B SHEIKH OF PAKISTAN, DR IMRAN WAHEED OF THE UK, ALSO JOURNALISTS FROM BBC WORLD AND THE JANG INCLUDING THE EDITOR OF THE DAILY JANG

YOU CAN NOW VEIW THIS EVENT ON VIDEO
    CLICK ON THE LINK BELOWhttp://www.khilafah.com/1421/category.php?DocumentID=1009&TagID=8

TO VEIW THE VIDEO PLEASE GO TO
    WWW.KHILAFAH.COM

Comment

DIRECT LINK

http://www.khilafah.com/1421/categor...D=1009&TagID=8

Comment

thank you brother

Comment

Yes, thank you brother for these not-so informative video slides. Now maybe you will be brave enough to go back to the Khilafat thread you started nearly three weeks ago. You still have to provide us with CONCRETE answers to the questions raised by an increasing number of particpants about Hizb-ut-Tahrir and the Khilafat. No cuts and pastes please...just straight forward answers to simple questions. Are you brave enough?

Comment

bin Abdullah,Assalam alleikum

I am not very pious observent muslim,i admit (may alah forgive me),but i find myself worrying & hesitating to do things without first checking it out be it lard content or alcohol content,compared to christians,Hindu,Sikhs,Jews & aethists etc.But i find that ppl. who are much better knowledgeable & pious than me still they are charged as being NOT ENOUGH of a muslim.
            I mean some group ask them to denounce the country they found shelter from tyranny of occupation in Kashmir,Palestine,Timor .Chechenya,Bosnia Kosovo Afghanistan(in 80s from russia)Serbia, Croatia,India,,,,& so on so on
            I have question for ppl. who ask American muslims not to vote ,claim what zakat money they collect from there refugee community should go to there Khalifa when such khalifa does not exist.I mean its simple doesnt allah require you to DO something substantial for these hapless persecuted muslims from Timor to kosovo.Before you judge or ASK any muslim to do more than that person is already struggling to carry the burden of survival,BECAUSE YOU WERE LUCKY TO BE BORN IN ISLAMIC COUNTRY FAFETY,PROTECTION & PROVIDED TO YOU ,you think whole world muslim owe you attention leadership entitlement audience & listen to you.TO THE PREACHER ,MY ADVICE IS STOP PREACHING .Muslims are already more burdened with trying to keep there faith in hostile & non muslim places .what kind of place are the 'islamic republics' which you have not been able to ammend that you come to try in uk,u.s.a. &non islamic govt.We have to live with your undiplomatic utterences,petty actions of assault which cause more damage to our image than to there establishments.If you havent earned YOUR RIGHT to be example like Mohommed & his companions first dont come with opinions & expect me to waste my time.

The world is leaning less & less over religion,Even arch enemies of Islam Jews &HIndus have openly denounced there practiceses in favour of globalization.Instead of interpreting islam in the light of future ,why shut our eyes bury our head like ostrech & pretend we dont have enemies.I guess answer is not just keep doing MORE but keep being DYNAMIC,i.e. flexebile,changing,adapting ,interpreting all the time taking guidence & spirit,& intentionms ,FROM KORAN & HADITH ,keeping the end in mind more than using old means.

------------------

*Negahe Marde Momin Se Badal Jate Hai Taqdeeren*

Comment

wa'laikum assalaam'wahrahmatullah

jazzakallah khair for your point brother please forgive me but can you be more specific becuase i do not understand the point behind your question.

again i appologise and await your response

Comment

Originally posted by ibn abdullah:
                wa'laikum assalaam'wahrahmatullah

jazzakallah khair for your point brother please forgive me but can you be more specific becuase i do not understand the point behind your question.

again i appologise and await your response

Br.Bin Abdullah,

Its hard to translate yourself.Just tell me what is the chanceses of accomplishment of your goal in 10 yrs.I know only Allah knows but if it is not more than 75 % chances of success in near future ,i would try SOMETHING else/DIFF APPROACH

------------------

*Negahe Marde Momin Se Badal Jate Hai Taqdeeren*

Comment

The chance of acomplshment of the khilafah is 100%, so we must all play a part in working for the khilafah it is a duty on all muslims today to have a khalifah.

just asses the reality in all muslim countrys the muslims want shariah this is clear.

ma salaam
                  ibn abdullah www.khilafah.com.pk

Comment

Working...
                  X