Sindh, India's next target....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sindh, India's next target....

After the separation of Bangladesh in 1971. India has set its eye's on Sindh.

Sindh plays every important role in Pakistan's economy because its city Karachi is only seaport of the country. 20 years ago about 80% of Pakistanís business were set in Karachi.

If we look carefully on downfall of Pakistan's economy, we can easily say that itís started during Gen.Zia-Ul-Haq regime in late 80's.

The MQM was formed during the Zia's government and he used Altaaf to weaken the power of PPP and Benazir in Sindh.

After his death the MQM becomes stronger and stronger. Where they funds and how they run their operations, where all the money come from........is UNKNOWN. They now have majority in many big cities in Sindh. The mahajir forced Sindhi's to town and small town. MQM proclaimed the Karachi, Hydrabad, Nawabshah as Mahajir's cities.

After Zia the era of strikes and looting and riots begin in karachi. These had severe affect on Karachi's economy and Karachi its self. Once known as city of lights (Roshanio Ka Shar) is become city of darkness. Peoples were divide in sindh's , panjabi's , patan's and then they are further divided in Sunni's Shia's.

Due to this, many foreign companies packed up their operations in karachi and left for other cities or left Pakistan.

Then slowly the effect was felt by the gradually deteriating economy of country. The overall affect of this economy was on community and peoples of Karachi and Pakistan. The number of jobless grows and grows and exports were reduced. The young people in Karachi and Sindh become instruments of the political and religious groups. They were armed with guns. They job was to loot the banks and wealthy to earn for themselves on their masters.

The peoples of Sindh become more and more isolated. The Sindhi's and Mahajis and Panjabi's who once use live together and build this city together now separated. The majority of blame goes to MQM because they were first to use hate for Sindhi's then for Panjabi's and Patan's as tool to gather mahajir in Sindh.

One interesting point to remember is after the death of Zia, The ties between MQM leaders and Indian government are become stronger and stronger. During last 10/12 years these leaders has visited the India many times secretly or openly. What is common between two are yet known.

During last 10/12 years since the Kashmir independence moment is become stronger ITS NOTED THAT INDIAN LEADERSHIP MANY TIME THEARTEN PAKISTAN AND SAID THEY WILL TAKE K-FOR-K. This clearly shows that India is next target is Sindh or Karachi.

At this stage it unknown how much done by last governments and current government of CE to reduce the chances of Sindh following in hands of India. However I strongly believe that it not the responsibility of Government but public to make sure that enemies never partition more of Pakistan. United public is more powerful then any weapons or army. If we act together to save Pakistan and Sindh then it may be saved but if not then no other power in Pakistan can save Sindh right now.

May Allah save our Pakistan and its people from enemies inside and outside. Amen.

yes indian mujahir will finally will take control of pakistan amd set them in good direction.

Comment

I would put this in the same group as Malik's claim - which says that TN will break away because TNLA wants it.

Pardon me for my opinion, this thread is a waste of bandwidth.

"A stable Pakistan is in India's interest."
      -A. B. Vajpayee

Comment

Originally posted by kumarakn:
        I would put this in the same group as Malik's claim - which says that TN will break away because TNLA wants it.

Pardon me for my opinion, this thread is a waste of bandwidth.

"A stable Pakistan is in India's interest."
        -A. B. Vajpayee
        the reverse is true too. if pakistan drives
        india to corner pakistan will be in big trouble too.

Comment

well i guess india had a long presence in the sindh province of pakistan .and it still does have a presence but .just as i would not blame for the activities in india . likewise i would not blame india for the trouble in sindh cause india will surely exploit the situation there . pakistan must put its own house on order .pakistanis must see to it that no section of its population is discriminated against and no one section of the population must dominate the other
          well i think the practical solution to the problem in sindh would be to create a seperate state for the mohajirs and let them have thier own government in the urban areas of sindh where they have thier majority

Comment

it tells you something that mujahirs
            plays important role in pakistani's economy
            and also in nuclear field. so mujahirs should be treated same way as other pakistani citizens

Comment

Mohajirs are a very important part of Pakistan as is Sindh. But we must recognise that India will continue it's current policy of attempting to destabilise Pakistan as in the case of supporting MQM.

Sindhis aren't dumb however, and they can see what is happening across the border wrt to Ayodhya, Kashmir, Shivaji etc.

Comment

extreme i dont think india can influense
                MQM . it is punjabis who aleinates the mujahirs same way india aleinated kashmiris.
                altaf hussain married sindhi girl to promote peace between both communities.

Comment

MQM is not representitive of Mahajir's. A lot of mahajirs in Sindh dont accept MQM as their representitive.

It is true that Sindhis and Mahajir suffered by panjabis but it is also true that they also suffered even when the Prime minister or president was non-panjabi.

The bottom line is bothers (panjabis, sindhis, mahajirs) can live together in one house if no outsider interfere in their problems.

India using the same technique that is been use to seprate east paksiatn from west pakistan. In 1971 they provoked banaglis in east pakistan againist the west pakistan saying that west pakistan is taking all the wealth and using east pakistan but return it is not giving back anything east pakistan.

Now they using same to provoke mahajirs sindhis and patans. One thing I dont understand is people who migrated from India during partition and setteled in other parts of country become local. How come they are called mahajirs when their next generations are growing up in sindh.

Are mahajirs are planning to stay mahajir's for rest of their generations or they will mix with local peoples like the maahajir did in Panajab, blochestan and frontier.

Mahajirs should start thinking about where they want to be because their will be no mahajir provience from within Sindh provence.

Comment

Working...
                  X