X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

History as taught in Pakistan.

http://www.rediff.com/news/2000/sep/14gopi.htm
    http://wzw.xitami.net/indowindow/akhbar/1999-05/edu.htm

This could be of interest and could enlighten on why our pakistani friends never seem to be reasonable when coming to term with history. Indian history is out of question. Westerners are dubbed as anti-muslim. Now what are gems they are producing on own.

Baseless Propaganda! Typical of Hindus with inferior mindset!

[This message has been edited by Musalman (edited February 07, 2001).]

Comment

Its very comforting to know that all the indians ever do is come to pak.org and dis pakistan. Its like they get some emotional satisfaction. I dont see the point.
      Explain to me your hatred towards everything remotly protraying pakistan! ZZ, We are not evil and neither is our govt and neither is out army. Look at everything from out perspective! A nation that has been divided in 2 by india, atacked 3 times, forced into nuclear and missile arms race. And u expect us not to take precautions! We have a billion ppl next door who belive that 'mother india' should unite and thereby threatning our security!

Comment

Originally posted by Topee Wala:
        Its very comforting to know that all the indians ever do is come to pak.org and dis pakistan. Its like they get some emotional satisfaction. I dont see the point.
        Explain to me your hatred towards everything remotly protraying pakistan! ZZ, We are not evil and neither is our govt and neither is out army. Look at everything from out perspective! A nation that has been divided in 2 by india, atacked 3 times, forced into nuclear and missile arms race. And u expect us not to take precautions! We have a billion ppl next door who belive that 'mother india' should unite and thereby threatning our security!
        And inshallah this indian dream of united
        india will never be fulfilled. and inshallah
        a united Pakistan will break india into
        several peices just to give the rights to
        people who are unfortunately living
        under brutal indian rule. the indian boundry
        should shrink because Kashmir, Assam, naga, and khalistan don't look good within it.

[This message has been edited by PureLand (edited February 08, 2001).]
        There are only two forces in the world, the sword and the spirit. In the end the sword will always be conquered by the spirit. --Napoleon Bonaparte

Comment

Thanks ZZ for providing such as usefull and knowledgeable link. I learnt a lot by reading both articles and to me these article seems very interesting. Pl. don't be biased but I love to hear truth either about Pakistan or India. I agree with the article it has lot's of good values. I encourage everybody to read these articles and get some usefull information.

Comment

I dont see how the sources are unbiased. I coud come up with a hundered sources saying the exact opposite. I belive that Muhammed Bin Qasim shed light to this area. I belive in my Religion and therby beliving that Islam came to India was good. Everything makes sense to me. And i went through the british system of education. O and A levels. I did not do Pak studies. The education system in pakistan needs changing. Are u saying that the indian education is not biased. Are u saying that in indian education system it say that pakistan was rightfully created? of course not. As I have learnt that talking politics with indians is useless. I am not going to change my point of view and neither is the indian going to change his point of view. So we will leave it be.

The only thing being accomplished here by Mr.ZZ is that he is satisfied in venting out some anger aginst the 'evil' pakistanis who are 'auranzeb lovers'. Let the past be the past. When u think of auranzeb we think of the RSS and the BJP. What auranzeb did was a LONG time ago, what these guys did is very recent. And they will pay, for nothing goes unaccounted for in this world. A hindu fanatic India which is supposed to be 'secular'.

WHAT A JOKE!!!

Comment

The first article was just some mad Hindutva jumping up and down in a jealous rage trying to justify re-writing of history in his own country. The second was more interesting, but I would like to know who these authors are, and what is their authority to amke these analysis.

From reading the article, all I can see is that Pakistani text books are against Hindus. Well, there is a reason for that, otherwise there would have been no need to create Pakistan. There are many Hindus still living peacefully in Pakistan. In fact, Pakistani have nothing against Hindus as a religion. It is the political movement called Hindutva which has made a mockery of the teachings of Gandhi.

Comment

This could be of interest. Here is another link http://www.khyber.demon.co.uk/histor...tan/murder.htm

i am trying to see if i can get this book 'murder of history in pakistan' by prof. kk aziz.

Comment

That article is extremely unprofessional. It is nothing but a long, *****ing exercise. If there is any truth to the claims, most of it will be lost with the guy's whiny attitude. Constructive criticism would be more helpful.

Get the book if it makes you feel happy ZZ - and I'm sure it will - but you would be better off reading tabloid press about martians living on earth if you want something serious.

Comment

constructive criticism like 'auranzeb was a little conservative but still best in mughal empire'.

Comment

ZZ,

Very interesting article. It is easy to understand mindset of most Pakistanis after reading the article. The effects of lies according to the author are:

When they hear and memorise these lies, and later discover that they were lies, what do they feel ? they react in the following manner:

They learn to tell lies themselves when they find that the habit of lying is a part of their education. Teaching from these textbooks is an excellent mode of producing little devils with twisted minds. By the times these children have grown up to be 'responsible' citizens they are well trained in the art.

They begin to look at their teachers and the authors of the books as liars. They lose all trust in the textbook, and in later adult life are liable to suspect that every book is a collection of lies. Instead of creating in them a love of books we have ingrained in them a revulsion from them. As these lies are taught and explained and elaborated by the teachers, the students lose all respect for them. Instead of a guide, an oracle, a front of truth, the teacher becomes for them a purveyor of lies. But the school discipline and the necessity of passing the examination force them to hide their true opinion of the teacher. For the time being he must be obeyed out of fear. This experience makes them hypocrites. In adult life they continue to apply the lesson learnt at school: to bow before the boss or the party leader or the bureaucrat as an unavoidable formality, while sticking to the belief that he is a liar.

In 45 years the educational system has made every Pakistani a hypocrite and a liar. The habit of not telling the truth has entered the mind of the student, they psyche of the individual, and the character of the nation. The textbook has done its duty well. The education of the people is complete.
                      What the researcher is saying is very logical and true. I agree with him.

[This message has been edited by Rani (edited February 08, 2001).]

Comment

Rani:

What the researcher is saying is very logical and true. I agree with him.
                        Of course you do. Just like you did when ZZ said that VHP ignoring muslim quake victims was the fault of the muslims.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Xtreme:
                          Rani:

Of course you do. Just like you did when ZZ said that VHP ignoring muslim quake victims was the fault of the muslims.

i am not saying it is fault of muslims. all i am saying is that it is VHP's business whom to help. if they are harming muslims, that is a different issue.

Comment

Don't blame us, you want to have your cake and eat it too. You want to call others Kaffirs and declare all muslims one big family instead of saying all humanity one big family. Don't expect others to include you in their family, if you don't want to include them in yours.

I have all along said everybody should be helped equally.

Well i guess you have nothing to say about the education system system that brainwashes you to deny history, overlook reality and to lie and hate others.

[This message has been edited by Rani (edited February 08, 2001).]

Comment

Now If I ask a Muslim then everyone else is doomed for hell. If I ask Jew then the everyone else is going to hell. If I ask a christian the same is true.

Who is right? I don't want to hell ( although it is a concept conjured up by Mulims, Jews and Christians), what can I do to avoind this? Are there different hells? Jews, muslims and christian? Or is it just one place where the bad ones from those religions spend their aftelife?

I personally think it is all garbage and the perfect remedy is for the hindu to go to Islamic hell and for the Muslim to go for Jewish hell and the Jew to go.....you get the gist....

Cheers,

Infoman
                              Always learning

Comment

Working...
                              X