Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pakistan a GREAT country....( and hoping this post is left alone !!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pakistan a GREAT country....( and hoping this post is left alone !!)

In the recent past, I have seen quite a few of my posts bite the dust at the hand of our master moderators.....for no other reason but them perhaps being too incisive for Paki taste.
    The most recent one was my post regarding the Paki quake relief team going on a shopping trail in Ahmedabad ( or what is left of it).This seemingly innocuous post vanished at the blink of the eye....
    While elsewhere a post celebrating the earthquake in the land of kafirs is still there for everyone to see...locking it is ofcourse not the same as deleting......

so much for tolerance practised at PAK.ORG...big bull..
    !!

Lets hear it chilli.

I wont comment on why your initial post was deleted, because I didnt see it. But lets hear it. Hoping the mods will allow it this time.

Comment

This site is more tolerant than most of the Indian sites are. If you donít like it here maybe it is time for you to search for a new place.
      "A woman has got to be able to say, and not feel guilty, 'Who am I, and what do I want out of life?' She mustn't feel selfish and neurotic if she wants goals of her own, outside of husband and children"

Comment

Hey if you don't like it here, LEAVE!!!

------------------
        CROIRE A L'INCROYABLE
        You can't fix stupid. So might as well troll them!

Comment

What's this post about? Are you applying for Pakistani citizenship?

Comment

Originally posted by aishaA:
            This site is more tolerant than most of the Indian sites are. If you donít like it here maybe it is time for you to search for a new place.
            All this is said the name of fairness and freedom. Next time you or people who think like you, complain about the laws of the countries you live in or raise your voice aganist anything. Please follow your own advice and leave or search for another place to live.

Comment

it is true that this is the most tolerant bulletin board representing the sub-continent. All indian bulletin boards promptly kick out muslims and Pakistanis. Thats no secret. This was even acknowledged by some indians in another thread on this board.
              Cant say why chillis post was deleted....but i am sure there was a valid reason...other than plain old censorship.

Comment

Originally posted by Rani:
                All this is said the name of fairness and freedom. Next time you or people who think like you, complain about the laws of the countries you live in or raise your voice aganist anything. Please follow your own advice and leave or search for another place to live.

I already have! I don't know why you are so angry all the time. Take it easy or you might get an ulcer.

Oh BTW, I would urge you to go to an Indian borad and talk in favor of Pakistanis.

"A woman has got to be able to say, and not feel guilty, 'Who am I, and what do I want out of life?' She mustn't feel selfish and neurotic if she wants goals of her own, outside of husband and children"

Comment

i read the post and there was nothing wrong with it..i dunno abt what repliez were posted by otherz in that thread...could be bcoz of the repliez...

------------------
                  Alf Allah Chunmbay Di Booti
                  Mere Maan Vich Murshad Lai Huu..
                  Naffi Asbaat Da Paani Mallaya
                  Har Raggay HarJai Huu
                  [Sultan Bahuu]
                  **The Day She Left...**
                  FriDaY_JaN_26Th_10:30:00_A.M...

Comment

Originally posted by aishaA:
                    I already have! I don't know why you are so angry all the time. Take it easy or you might get an ulcer.

Oh BTW, I would urge you to go to an Indian borad and talk in favor of Pakistanis.

Excellent Aisha
                    I have noticed this gal Rani has some problem. She is always on the edge and cursing everybody. I have some very good hindu and sikh friends and they are decent people. I hope she does not represent other sikh's mentality.
                    She is upset over sikh jokes, religious discussions and indo pak conflicts.
                    She needs to chill out.

Comment

Firstly, there is the issue of timing. A great tragedy has occurred in India, and we should all be mourning the terrible loss of life and material damage caused. Instead some participants, on both sides, wanted to score political points out of this tragedy.

Secondly, a great many threads were opened up in all the political forums, both to mourn this great tragedy, but also sadly to engage in petty political point scoring. Like the other moderators I decided to limit the latter, and hope to concentrate people's minds on the wider human suffering of this calamity.

Finally, Chill, you already posted a thread entitled " Pak's quake relief to India an image improvement exercise..." . That was clearly an attempt at scoring some political points over Pakistan? Fair enough. That thread has neither been closed nor deleted. So did you need to post yet another thread to do more of the same?

Are you not interested in mourning the loss of the thousands of lives, the huge material damage and the ongoing human misery etc in Gujarat?

Comment

Originally posted by analyze it:

Excellent Aisha
                        I have noticed this gal Rani has some problem. She is always on the edge and cursing everybody. I have some very good hindu and sikh friends and they are decent people. I hope she does not represent other sikh's mentality.
                        She is upset over sikh jokes, religious discussions and indo pak conflicts.
                        She needs to chill out.
                        Ooop.... go make some racists jokes aganist Sardar and have lot of fun. I am glad you have decent Hindu and Sikhs friends because we r decent people, but what are they doing with somebody like you.

A word of advice don't tell your Sikh and Hindu friends that you admire Aurangzeb they will drop you like a hot potato . It will like telling Jews that you admire Hitler

[This message has been edited by Rani (edited February 07, 2001).]

Comment

Originally posted by Rani:
                          Ooop.... go make some racists jokes aganist Sardar and have lot of fun. I am glad you have decent Hindu and Sikhs friends because we r decent people, but what are they doing with somebody like you.

I don't want to pick on you but I just cannot let this go.

Comment

>>>A word of advice don't tell your Sikh and Hindu friends that you admire Aurangzeb they will drop you like a hot potato . It will like telling Jews that you admire Hitler<<<<<

common now... u admire pee drinkers, child molestors, prostitue maker, widow burners, lingum worshiping brahmans. who not only practice these things but teach you this. you call these numbskulls ur teachers and treat them like gods.

And we cant admire Aurangzebs and Ghories who told your clan not to drink piss, not to burn ur widow, taught you about equality and how there are shoodars/brahmans but all humans, and that u shouldnt produce these gazillions of prostitutes.

why?

Comment

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Rani:
                              ---------------------------------------------

Why do you call these racist jokes. I told you before there is no need to take them personally. There are jokes against every race in the world. I never saw any one being so offensive as you become. I read jokes about Punjabis, Biharis, Pathans and they don't complain. Are you the only stalwart or every body else in the world is hypocrite?

A word of advice don't tell your Sikh and Hindu friends that you admire Aurangzeb they will drop you like a hot potato . It will like telling Jews that you admire Hitler
                              -------------------------------------------

wow. what a assumption!
                              What in the world made you think I admire whoever. You are not thinking with a straight mind. Lot of Lithium would help.
                              Who I admire or not is none of your business. Don't worry about it.
                              None of my hindu and sikh friends is as biased as you. And I believe that your thughts are not shared by them otherwise this world would be a difficult place to live. Thanks again for sharing your hate filled mind and heart with us.

[This message has been edited by analyze it (edited February 07, 2001).]

Comment

Working...
                              X