X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CM
    replied
    Really when and where.
    The webiste has back ups of all news items on tv.
    So provide more details and i can see if you are telling the truth.
    I really doubt you to reply to this.

------------------
    CROIRE A L'INCROYABLE

Leave a comment:

• Shah Jahan
    replied
    Originally posted by CM:
    And Shah Jahan, the moon is made of green cheese.

Don't belive me What do I care.

But you will remember these words when it does happen and it will!!

I saw it on CNN a boys hands were tied and he was made to read Quran by heart and then an unassembled Gun aws in front of him and he created it in less than a minute!!

There also was a maddressa in which they were being thought "shias are Kafir and they deserve to be killed"

Why do you think words like "talibanization in Pakistan are sprining up?"

Why are so many sunnis and shias are fleing o Iran and pak by the thousands?

If you have answers for these me friend I will gladly ask more!!

Wa-salaam

Leave a comment:

• CM
    replied
    And Shah Jahan, the moon is made of green cheese.

------------------
    CROIRE A L'INCROYABLE

Leave a comment:

• Shah Jahan
    replied
    *yawn* so whats new................. Afganis are not with pakistan.

They are not with themselves Afganis belive it or not use someone then don't even turn around to spit.

*yawn*

You just wait and see Taleban will first wipe out Shias then wipe out sunnis and then you know it Only Taleban are left in Pakistan.

Leave a comment:

• yOuNgBrAt
    replied
    Originally posted by mm10:
    Wait for my answer mm

I'm sure it will be very stimulating for you...

------------------
    *We are the Taleban-Resistance is Futile*
    Sin: Osama Bin Junior

Leave a comment:

• mm10
    replied
    Originally posted by yOuNgBrAt:

Many reasons! Which one will you like to know? Civil war? Drought? And the reason that they donít want to die for their land, they want to live and abandon their country. One of the reasons why Taliban emerged in the first; is to get back at those who left them in the middle of war and genocide that was carried out against Afghan people.

Genocide By whom? Its the same thing which Taleban is doing now.

And one more think, if you are thinking that they want to come to Pakistan and sing happy songs then you're absolutely wrong.

They want to come to pakistan to survive which Every individual have a right. But again the reasons you are giving are not acceptable.Its the worst policies of Taleban Govt.They are stubborn, arrogant and devoid of holy spirit.They even don't have the slightest idea of Islamic community, as evidenced by the largest opium grower country in the world.Remember what Hazrat Umer used to say when he used to roam about the streets of Medina, that i would not sleep until I make sure that no body is sleeping hungry in the city.These taleban don't care about thier ppl, if they would have there should not be hundreds of ppl dying every day B/O lack of just one time food and medicine. what you talking about.They don't need to sacrifice thier precious lives for nothing.Islam gives first priority to life as it is the most valuable thing. There is no danger to Islam in afghanistan.

Their main target is America. Asylum is the way these days.

I think either you lives in fool's paradise or you don't want to know the fact. Take off the prejudice glasse from your eyesTaleban are begging for help from every country in the world.They support terrorism at least in world's eyes thats why they are being punished. Look at USA how it is taking revenge of its Sailors and they cannot do a damn thing. Its all B/O the stupidities of Mullah Omar and his allies.
    Wake up man, this is a clever and smart world,Taleban have already pushed back further Afghanistan 100 years back.( BTW they alone are not responsible for it.)
    But they are adding fuel to the fire and who suffers always poor ppl.
    You have to be tactful and smart now a days to advance further in world.Please don't use Islam coverage for your acts as it has already been too much vilified by ppl like Taleban.

Now answer my question.

I tried to convey my message, hope you will come out of your tent and breath in a free air and start thinking rationally not frantically emotionally.

and BTW change your name From Osama Bin Junior to some apprpriate name if you have some sense. Like "follower of Islam".
    Now you Take care.

Leave a comment:

• yOuNgBrAt
    replied
    tell me why refugees are pouring and pouring and pouring every day in to pakistan.
    Misiries of poor afghans speaks itself for the oppressive policies of Taleban
    Now you take it easy.

Many reasons! Which one will you like to know? Civil war? Drought? And the reason that they donít want to die for their land, they want to live and abandon their country. One of the reasons why Taliban emerged in the first; is to get back at those who left them in the middle of war and genocide that was carried out against Afghan people.

And one more think, if you are thinking that they want to come to Pakistan and sing happy songs then you're absolutely wrong. Their main target is America. Asylum is the way these days.

Now answer my question.

------------------

Leave a comment:

• mm10
    replied
    tell me why refugees are pouring and pouring and pouring every day in to pakistan.
    Misiries of poor afghans speaks itself for the oppressive policies of Taleban
    Now you take it easy.

Leave a comment:

• yOuNgBrAt
    replied
    Thats what are the necessities for you.
    I think you use your brain, if you got one.
    Then why dont you tell me what Taleban are not providing for their people?

Dont just cheerlead for others.....

------------------

Leave a comment:

• mm10
    replied
    Originally posted by yOuNgBrAt:
    Basic necessities of life?

And what might that be? TV? VCR? Bollywood? Lollywood? Hollywood?
    Think with your head! Not your ass!

Thats what are the necessities for you.
    I think you use your brain, if you got one.

Leave a comment:

• CM
    replied
    You want CM, you should ask nice like and as you did i will answer your question.
    First point.
    That is a site you can quote from and not get beat up for it.
    The tone sets everything.
    The point is moot.
    No need to discuss it.

Now on to the topic.
    The taliban may say on thing and do another.
    How do you know that they have not handed these people over yet.
    If they do then the US would pressure pakistan to getting Osama out.
    And we will not do that.
    So this is consistant with what the Taliban have been doing.
    Lets wait till the interior minister has something to say on teh issue ok?

------------------
    CROIRE A L'INCROYABLE

Leave a comment:

• Mr Xtreme
    replied
    I am concerned about all muslims ZZ, and also non-muslims. Causing strife is a dangerous game.

Leave a comment:

• ZZ
    replied
    Originally posted by Mr Xtreme:
    Now you are concerned about Shias in Pakistan? How touching.
    i wish u were.

Leave a comment:

• Mr Xtreme
    replied
    Now you are concerned about Shias in Pakistan? How touching.

Leave a comment:

• ZZ
    replied
    so do u want to say that there are no sectarian killings in pak and the killers do not get shelter in afghanistan? i am sure pak rulers dont care, but shias might.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X