• Show
Clear All

"PAKISTAN and the SHARIAH" (pannel discussion) debate

PAKISTAN and the SHARIAH
    pannel disscussion with distinguished speakers, journalists and experts

THE CALL FOR THE SHARIAH IN PAKISTAN
    speakers include:

MR FARHAN BUKHARI (pakistan)
    pakistan correspondent for the "FINANCIAL TIMES" newspaper mr bukhari has writen widely on events on pakistan and asia and will be arriving from islamabad, pakistan

DR A. B. SHEIKH (pakistan)
    DR sheikh obtained his phd from imperial college london and has lectured across pakistan and will be arriving from karachi pakistan.

DR IMRAN WAHID (UK)
    Dr wahid is an advocate of the implementation for the shariah. he has spoken at numerous events including international conferences on returning shariah.

REPRESENTATIVE, DAILY JANG
    journalists from the daily jang will be reporting on the evenings debate

6.30pm THURSDAY 8th FEBRUARY 2001
    CRUCIFORM BUILDING LECTURE THEATRE 1
    UNIVERSITY COLLEGE LONDON UK.

organised by the UCLU MUSLIM MEDIA FORUM

Ibn abdullah brother is anyone allowed to attend this panel discussion and answer questions. I would like to ask Dr Imran Waheed some questions on the "Khilafat" he and groups like Hizb-ut-Tahrir always go on about?

Comment

asalamualaikum
      you are most welcome my brother do you know how to get there? any probs contact me but yes any question you whould like to rase feel free

what area do you live in i can tell you of activities in your local area so you can aproach brothers and ask inshallah
      ma salaam
      ibn abdullah

Comment

Thank you brother Ibn abdullah and inshallah I will be there, and yes I live in London.

I and others would be gratful if you and other Hizb members could give us answers to the questions we have raised in the World Affairs post.

Comment

I thank the brothers on this discussion board for publicising Thursday's panel discussion at the University College London, London, UK.

I hope that the forum will be constructive in providing a vision for the future of Pakistan; a people that are dear to the hearts of all Muslims.

Entry to the event I am told will be from 6 pm and questions can be logged between then and the start of the event at 6.30 pm. Alternatively you can e-mail whatever questions you have now to [email protected]

In particular I hope to be able to meet with the brothers who have raised questions on this discussion board that I have not had the opportunity to answer yet.

Wassalamu alaikum,

Your brother,

Imran

Comment

In particular I hope to be able to meet with the brothers who have raised questions on this discussion board that I have not had the opportunity to answer yet.
            Thank you brother Imran for your invitation to this panel discussion. But it would be heplful if you could answer the questions I and many other brothers have asked in the World Affairs post on the "Khilafat" issue.

Of particular interest is the Koranic justification of "Khilafat" and as importantly the POLITICAL achievements of the "Khilafat" seeking movements like Hizb-ut-Tahrir.

Thank you kindly

[This message has been edited by Malik73 (edited February 04, 2001).]

Comment

Working...
            X