A better Pakistan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A better Pakistan

What new laws will make Pakistan a better place?
    -------------------------------------------Time is the best teacher; Unfortunately it kills all its students.

I think no new laws will make it better, It can become the best if we can enforce the existing laws in thier spirits.
    New laws will just add fuel to fire.

Comment

The laws are in place, they just need to be enforced that is all.

------------------
      CROIRE A L'INCROYABLE
      You can't fix stupid. So might as well troll them!

Comment

I agree......They laws are there but no one follow or enforce them.......however how we enforce these laws.......that is real problem.

------------------
        "Away from Eyes......Close to Heart"

Comment

Islamic laws..

Enforcing should never have been a problem, had we had *muhebb-e-watan* leaders....

Comment

Originally posted by ammarr:
            Islamic laws..

Enforcing should never have been a problem, had we had *muhebb-e-watan* leaders....
            Islamic law if dont have islamic law then what we are had in last 52 years??

Isn't law passed in 1973 against Ahmadi's and 1996 Blasphemy law is to change Pakistan into Islamic State??

After the failure of Democoracy if Pakistans want to try Ismalic Shriah law may be like Taliban or Saudi type then let them try and we see how successfull is that.

Personally I think no Islamic Shariah law can make change in Pakistan.

------------------

Comment

we haven't had Islamic law for the last 53 years.. what r u talkin about..??!!.... and no i dont mean kay try the taliban approach... balance is the key...

Comment

Originally posted by ammarr:
                we haven't had Islamic law for the last 53 years.. what r u talkin about..??!!.... and no i dont mean kay try the taliban approach... balance is the key...
                if we don't have Islamic law then what law we had??? We had Zakat taken from our bank accounts directly...........we have court passing rulling on cases on bases of Islam, we have to be declare ourself to be muslim in order to get passport otherwise our passport is written with none muslim etc. We have the field for religion in our passport. We have laws inforced in Ramadan in Pakistan where no one can eat in daylight no matter if is sick or traveler. We even cannot do anything because the islamic fantatics threaten to kill or disrupt the function if they feel it is not islamic.

Wether we like it or not, wether it is our choice or not but a exterme version of Islam is imposed on Pakistani public by these selfish leaders and relgious fanatics.

However these fanitics never raise their finger on the "Marriage to Quran" and "Karo Kari" in Sindh and in Frontier selling their wifes for money(I cannot remmebr what it is called).

To make Pakistan a better place is certainly Islam but In current situation in Paksiatn I dont think there will be any peace after Islamic law becaue every group want to force his view of Islamic Shariah and I suspect that if ever Islamic Shariah is declared then there will be a war between these fantic groups.

easy

------------------

Comment

i see morons running off on yellow signals while its not green yet!

i see police workers asking bribe... 10 -15 -20 Rs... anything!

i see pollution in parks and enjoyment places...

meray khayaal say latooN kay bhoot batooN say nahi mantay. quom pre danda sab say behter rahay ga. cus everything has been tried. the people are soooooo illeterate to choose corrupt polititions, then whats their own fate!?!?!? They can only be cured by danda... or else face troubles!

------------------
                  ~ Sufferin' Succotash! I'm a cat! ...and i love birds and chicks! ~

Comment

Ammarr - what exactly is Islamic law???
                    Shariah??
                    If so then no muslim country follows that even saudi does not have that.
                    Shariah should be implemented.
                    But no muslim country is in the position to impose any of it, looking at their political climate.
                    I say Pakistan is a muslim country and follows ISLAMIC laws.
                    Also shariah are not the only forms which can be made into laws.
                    Customs and traditions can become law also.

------------------
                    CROIRE A L'INCROYABLE
                    You can't fix stupid. So might as well troll them!

Comment

Originally posted by Saadu:
                      i see morons running off on yellow signals while its not green yet!

i see police workers asking bribe... 10 -15 -20 Rs... anything!

i see pollution in parks and enjoyment places...

meray khayaal say latooN kay bhoot batooN say nahi mantay. quom pre danda sab say behter rahay ga. cus everything has been tried. the people are soooooo illeterate to choose corrupt polititions, then whats their own fate!?!?!? They can only be cured by danda... or else face troubles!

Saadu........they already use danda everywhere.........from schools to the general public........haven't you seen danda in policeman's hand? what you think they keep the danda in hand for??

In last decade Illiteracy in Pakistan is increased due growth to of population and lack of facilities. Secondly somhow people living in towns and villages beleive that sending their childerns to Madersa is enough and not to school.

------------------

Comment

Originally posted by CM:
                        Ammarr - what exactly is Islamic law???
                        Shariah??
                        If so then no muslim country follows that even saudi does not have that.
                        Shariah should be implemented.
                        But no muslim country is in the position to impose any of it, looking at their political climate.
                        I say Pakistan is a muslim country and follows ISLAMIC laws.
                        Also shariah are not the only forms which can be made into laws.
                        Customs and traditions can become law also.

Just right! Its that simple!

To completely Islamize the existing law there can be slight changes, the first step is to impliment "Zaka'" as governmental taxation!

Comment

Working...
                        X