I THINK UNCLE MUSSHARAF IS LOSING HIS WAY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I THINK UNCLE MUSSHARAF IS LOSING HIS WAY

THE CE IS LOSING HIS WAY, HE IS BREAKING PROMISES, HE IS ORDERING THE PRESS AND THE JUDGES AROUND. HE IS NOT COMPLYING WITH THE LAW OF THE LAND.

200- MERCY APPLICATIONS WERE RECEIVED FROM PEOPLE IN JAILS BUT WHY DID ONLY NAWAZ SHARIFF BE ALLOED TO GO ON HOLIDAY TO SAUDI ARABIA.

?????????]
    Note from Admin
    Quit using capitals for ur entire message.

[This message has been edited by Admin (edited January 21, 2001).]
    Man Chala( follow your heart)

how can he govern pakistan nobody wants to listen to anybody. he si afraid of religious fanatic groups. he cant crack down on militants since pakistani army is not like tutkish army which defends secularism.
    zia ruined the army by mixing religen and the army .

Comment

***. HE IS NOT COMPLYING WITH THE LAW OF THE LAND. ***

thank God you finally noticed it. Once again who appointed him CE?

Comment

MC, How can a person who has forcefully taken the land from democratically appointed government abide the law of the land? and because of him thousands of Pakistani soldiers and innocents were killed during the kargil fiasco.

Comment

What is with you indians are 20 seperate nicks???
          This pointless, as it is written by an indian.

------------------
          CROIRE A L'INCROYABLE
          You can't fix stupid. So might as well troll them!

Comment

yes he is losing it he needs to keep him self under control

Comment

oh well..

if you look at the history of Pakistan .. it were these unelected people who did more work for the country than the 'democratically elected' (if you can call bought votes making them democratically elected) people.

Democracy is over rated. anyways.. a society has to earn the right to democracy.. if they don't fight for it they won't respect it and it will be a false democracy.

why is it that we did not get any one whose family was not influential by birth in power at any time. the feudals destroyed Pakistan.

the best we can hope from the CE is to negate their power.. maybe then there will be some progress towards real democracy.

oh.. by the way.. there hasn't been any country in this world where democracy got a foothold without going through a bloody revolution.. so if the general ain't successfull we are going to get one.. word to the wise and warning to the fuedals.

Comment

unforunately i disagree with your judgement that Musharaf is not a smart man.. you do not reach the top of an army by not being smart.. strategy, politics etc are all part of army training.

oh.. every time army took power it was because the corrupt civilian government was failing the country - and with the threat of attack by India on a weakened Pakistan, Army does its bid in propping the country with some stability.

If our stupid and f*****up politicians stop using liguistic and other differences between people to create friction and therefore come in power.. and instead actually did something productive for society (instead of destabilising it) the army will have no need to take over the government.

Of.. changing the constitution won't do anything.. there were three constitutions and subsequently three military takeovers..
                the current constitution was made with most deliberation and consensus.. so it should be retained.. ammendments are made all the time (check the american constitution) which can get update the constitution for current needs.

As I has said before.. the pakistani society does not deserve democracy.. and they will not strive for it.

so far pakistan has been blessed with soft military regime.. (maybe thats why pakistanis (politicians and common man)don't respect democracy).

maybe we should get Burmese style military regime which gets rid of all politicians then maybe we will see that the fault does not lie with the military governement in Pakistan, but with the politicians of Pakistan.

Comment

CM, improve your english, we can not understand what you have written.

Comment

Just as i thought.
                    You don't speak english.

------------------
                    CROIRE A L'INCROYABLE
                    You can't fix stupid. So might as well troll them!

Comment

Saj what language do you want him to speak? He's not conversant in the language of envy and obsession like you are.

Comment

Musharaf has collected people around him who do not let him see beyond the barriers set by them, and that is sad. Most of them were around Zia who thught them how to do this.

Comment

I think that Musharaff has brought in Stability and no other recent govt was able to do so. He has fixed up karachi, he is introducing the devolution plan (which i hope eveyone is able to read about) and very importantly he has introduced the IT policy. The problems he might be facing now are a result of previous govts failers.

A question i would like to ask ppl. If Nawaz was still in power would it be better or worse. I belive worse. He is the problem that sindh is not getting along with punjab. Being punjabi i thank god that Musharraf is not from any province...He is a Muhagir and excattly what our country needed otherwise we would be in a lot more trouble.

Comment

bhai meraa khayal say humaray musharaf bhai aye to thay doctor jaisaa elaaj karnay.....
                            magar ab meraa khayal hai woh homeopathic ban chukein hein.....

....ahestaa.............ahestaa

Comment

IT initialy started with lots of promises and desires but i think he has cooled down and started looking at the consequences of his actions??
                              Man Chala( follow your heart)

Comment

Working...
                              X